剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
The hell were you thinking?
把他尸体留在那儿让别人找到
Leaving his body where it could be found.
是你要我去
You asked me to...
我说过我想要沃尔斯基警♥察♥消失
I said I wanted the Wloski cop disappeared,
而不是把他放聚光灯下
not put on display.
你知道这会让我们造成多大危险吧
You realize the heat that's going to come down on us?
你到底有没有想过让他死
Did you want him dead or not?
当你终于能执行命令时 你却把它搞砸了
When you finally carry out an order, you screw it up.
我自己的儿子啊
My own son!
在你小的时候我就教会了你一切
I teach you everything since you were a boy,
可你怎么都合格不了
but I can't get through.
你缺失了什么
Something is missing.
你来告诉我 缺失的是什么
You tell me, what is it?
我
I...
我不知道你在说些
I don't know what you're...
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你是不是在为你人格上的缺陷做各种补偿
It is if you are compensating for some defect of character.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的家伙 你还是把那计划实施了
You son of a bitch. You went through with it.
哇噢 等一等 你在说些什么
Whoa. Hang on a second. What are you talking about?
你语♥音♥信箱里的录音
The recording on your voice mail.
你计划杀死帕特里克·沃奇克
You plan to kill Patrick Woijchik.
好吧 首先 那不是我的计划
All right, first of all, that was not my plan.
-是那个警♥察♥想要 -那个警♥察♥已经死了
- It was the cop who wanted... - That cop is dead.
迪昂 你到底做了什么
Dion, what did you do?
没做什么 乔达诺 他把计划取消了
Nothing. G-Giordano... he called it off.
-再说 我也 -那为什么他死了
- Besides, I'd... - Then why is he dead?
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know. I swear.
你为什么这么难过
Hey, look, why you so upset?
这肯定会发生的 他是个黑警
This was bound to happen. He was a dirty cop.
相信我 他可不是什么好人
Believe me, he was not a good human being.
-我是说 那家伙可是 -是我父亲
- I mean, that guy was... - Was my father.
你说什么
What?
盖伊·乔达诺是你的父亲
Guy... Guy Giordano is your father?
曾是
Was.
当我给你放录音的时候 你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me when I played you the recording?
你为什么不当时提示我
Why didn't you say something?
因为我当时试着保护他
'Cause I was trying to protect him.
可我却没做到
And I couldn't.
我真的很对不起 你必须得经历这样的事情
I'm so, so sorry that you had to go through something like this.
我知道失去父母的感受是怎样的
You know, I-I know what it's like to lose a parent.
-我真的知道 -别说了
- I really do. - Stop.
我 我不能待在你身边
I-I-I can't be around you.
我得待在我能够信任的人身边
I have to be around people that I can trust.
嘿 嘿 别这样 听我说
Hey, hey. Come on, listen.
迪昂 别说了 我才刚试着真实地面对生活
Dion, no. Things just got very real for me.
而我和你之间
And this, this is...
这一点都不真实
This is not real.
你说这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我必须得保护好我的家人
I have to keep my family safe.
你可以买♥♥一套新的
You could buy a new one.
为什么 这套不好吗
Why? What's wrong with this?
我只需收腹就好了
I'll hold in my stomach.
舅舅 听着 我真的需要和你谈谈
Uncle, listen, I really need to talk to you.
抱歉 这是在干什么
I'm sorry. What the hell is going on?
我们要结婚了
We are getting married.
你说什么
What?
塔莎需要一张绿卡
Tasha needs a green card.
而且我爱她
And I love her.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk...
唔 私下谈谈
...in, uh, in private.
这么早就给你未来的舅母制♥造♥矛盾啦
Already creating tension with your soon-to-be aunt.
舅舅 牙仙子正要求我还债 还欠他的
Uncle, the Tooth Fairy is demanding 1/3 of the money
三分之一的钱
that I owe him.
你看了关于警♥察♥被上吊杀死的新闻了么
Look, did you see the news with that cop who got hanged?
我认为是帕特里克杀的
I think Patrick did that.
我向上帝发誓 如果我不还债 我就会是下一个
I swear to God, if I don't pay him back, I'm gonna be next.
要还多少钱
How much?
二十万美元
$200,000.
天啊 几万也许还行 可二十万
Jesus, a few thousand, maybe. But $200,000?
噢 拜托 你手头总有活儿 不是吗
Oh, come on, you've always got a job lined up, right?
我想干一票大的
I want in on something big.
啊 嗨 我懂你的表情
Ah. Hey, I know that look.
无论是什么 我都想参与
Now whatever it is, I wanna be a part of it.
-迪昂 -噢 得了吧
- Dion... - Oh, come on.
我们一起从酒库偷过酒 不是吗
We stole from the wine warehouse together, didn't we?
有条不紊很顺利
That went like clockwork.
我下个活儿不是偷酒 好吗
My next job is not some wine heist, okay?
是武装抢劫 重点是武装
It's armed robbery, accent on the "Armed."
现在你还在假释期 万一被抓你就要在牢里待几十年了
And with you on parole, you could get decades behind bars.
好的 好吧 我接受
Yeah, well, I'll take that chance.
迪昂 你现在正处在人生的好时候
Dion, you're in a good place in your life.
你是一名成功的厨师
You're a successful chef,
更重要的是 你要成为一名父亲了
and more importantly, you're about to be a father.
你需要离监狱远远的
You need to be around for that.
不 不 不 你不明白
No, no, no, you don't understand.
牙仙抓狂了
The Tooth Fairy is going crazy.
我得从别的地方弄钱
I gotta score some money from somewhere.
就算我认为这是个好主意 当然我也不觉得
Even if I did think it was a good idea, which I don't,
我不能把你扯进来
I can't bring you in.
有人负责这活儿 他不想让你参与
Someone else is pulling this job and he's not going to want you.
你是大厨 不是强盗
You're a chef, not a gangster.
花真美
Lovely bouquet.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
调查
Research.
我在考虑重新经营餐饮业
I'm thinking of getting back into the restaurant business,
所以我很好奇其他人在做什么
so I'm curious as to what other people are doing.
帕特里克 我 我真的很忙
Patrick, I'm... I'm really busy, so...
我确定迪昂告诉过你 我一直盯着
I'm sure Dion told you that I've got my eye on
威廉斯堡的一处财产
an exquisite property in Williamsburg.
我给他看的时候 他表示很感兴趣 而且很诚恳
When I showed it to him, he showed genuine interest,
如果"诚恳"这个词可以形容迪昂·帕特雷斯的话
if the word "Genuine" Can ever be applied to Dion Patras.
我不知道他为什么感兴趣
I don't know why he'd be interested.
我是说 西里奥现在经营良好
I mean, Thirio's doing great.
所以为了迪昂好
So it would seem, which is good for Dion's sake.
也为了我好
And mine.
好吧
Well...
你不欠我六十万
you don't owe me $600,000.
他跟你详细说了那件事 是不是
He shared that detail with you, right?
是的
Yeah.
如果我是你的话 我会重新考虑我的盟友
I'd reconsider my alliances if I were you,
考虑经济负担 还有相应的风险
considering the financial burden and corresponding risk.
你说的"风险"是什么意思
What do you mean "Risk"?
口感温和
Quiet intensity,
不是非常成熟 深色
not quite mature, dark body.
这让我想到了什么
What does this make me think of?
噢 好的
Oh, right.
你的儿子
Your son.
嗨 这是我的家 给我出去
Hey. This is my home. Get out of here.
给我出去
Get out of here!
别激动
Needs to breathe.
帕特里克
Patrick!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在这里工作
I work here.
这是你的餐馆
This is your restaurant?
是的 你帮过我忙的那个
Yeah, the one you helped me with.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
生意啊
Business.
噢 呃 停车场生意吗
Oh. Uh, parking lot business?
我们在谈判 很高兴见到你
We're negotiating. Good to see you.
你没事儿吧
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表