剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
她离开了我
She left me.
但没有做解释 也没给我留言 什么都没有
But it's like... no explanation, no note, no nothing.
有时我心里难受得很 都喘不过气来
Sometimes it crushes my heart so bad, I can't breathe.
另外 那婊♥子♥偷了我的游戏机
Plus, bitch stole my PlayStation.
额 这完全是两回事
Uh... this is a little different.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
That's my bad.
你知道吗 我整天对着TJ强颜欢笑
You know, I put on this face for T.J. Every day,
有的时候 我真的做不到
and sometimes, I just can't.
我不能这样撒谎下去
I... I can't keep lying.
撒谎
Lying?
是的 我一直对他说的鬼话
Yeah. All the shit I tell him.
“她现在在更好的地方”
"She's in a better place."
这个世界夺走了他的妈妈
What am I supposed to teach him
我怎么跟儿子
about a world that...
再谈起这个世道
that takes a mother from her son like that?
我该跟他说些什么
What do I say to him?
明天会更好
That tomorrow will be better.
你是怎么面对的
How do you do it?
我是说 你失去了你的丈夫
I mean, you lost a husband.
你是怎么一直保持乐观的态度
How do you stay so optimistic?
嗯 你说的没错
Well, you're right.
明天会更好
Tomorrow will be better.
再也不是瑞的生日了
It won't be Rie's birthday anymore.
警探
Detective.
顾问
Counselor.
唐纳给我切了一大块樱桃酥皮
Donna cut me way too big a slice of cherry crumble.
吃点
Have some.
我不饿
Not hungry.
你是来让我放过帕特里克·沃奇克的吗
You hear to bust my chops about Patrick Woijchik?
消停会儿 行不
Give it a rest, will you?
你要当外公了
You're gonna be a grandpa.
孩子没有爸爸 顺便说一下
The father's not in the picture, just FYI.
过来
Come here.
我还没告诉妈妈
I haven't told Mom yet.
你想让我告诉她吗 她会很开心的
You want me to tell her, huh? She'll be happy.
我知道 这就是我肚子被搞大的原因
I know. That's exactly why I got knocked up...
这样妈妈就开心了
So Mom would be happy.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
玛丽莎 听着
Marisa, listen to me.
你不是一个人在面对 好吗
You're not doing this alone, okay?
你有什么需要 你跟我说
Whatever you need, I'm here for you.
-懂了吗 -嗯
- You got that? - Yeah.
噢
Ooh.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, honey.
我得走了
I got to go.
真为你感到高兴
I am so happy for you.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
忙工作
I have work.
我有个案子出了差错
One of my cases blew up.
爸
Dad.
不管做什么 小心一点 好吗
Whatever you're doing, be careful, all right?
我说真的
I'm serious.
我需要你
I need you.
别担心我 小甜心
Don't worry about me, pumpkin.
嘿
Hey.
晚饭吃点东西好吗
Get yourself some dinner, okay?
除了派 再吃点别的
Something besides pie.
记得我是怎么做给你看的吗
Remember how I showed you.
这可不是玩具 这是武器 懂了吗
This is not a toy. This is a weapon. Understand?
好了 放轻松
Okay, relax.
瞄准
Aim.
手指放到扳机处
Finger on the trigger.
轻轻按动
A gentle squeeze.
哇 我们尝试一下没有那么大后座力的武器
Wow. Let's try something with a little less kick.
这样好操控一点
Might be easier to handle.
詹森 给我那把左轮手♥枪♥
Jensen, give me that pearl-handled revolver.
不错嘛
Not bad.
我去
Damn.
进来
Come.
你厨师的专长得帮上忙了
I need your expertise.
我在阿尔萨斯的一座小村庄
I tasted the most sublime Coq Au Riesling
尝到了味道最好的雷司令红酒烩鸡
in a little village in Alsace.
主厨很慷慨 给了我他的菜谱
The chef was kind enough to give me his recipe.
我照着他纸上写的步骤做的
I followed his instruction to the letter,
但仍然差了点什么
but it's still missing a little...
我不知道是什么
je Ne sais quoi.
你打电♥话♥叫我来就是为了尝你这个雷司令红酒烩鸡
You call me here to taste your Coq Au Riesling?
我相信你的判断
I trust your judgement.
噢 这个不错 嗯
Oh, it's good. Yeah.
这个 呃 就是餐厅的水准
It's, uh, restaurant-quality.
然后呢
And?
好吧 这个也许可以是全世界最好吃的雷司令红酒烩鸡
Well, it could be the greatest Coq Au Riesling in the world,
不过要是这样的话 全世界谁都可以做出来了
but then anyone in the world could make it
因为我尝的是食谱
'cause I'm tasting the recipe.
现在 而不是在尝你做的
Now, I-I'm not tasting you.
你觉得还差什么
What do you think it needs?
那要看你觉得需要什么了
Well, what do you think it needs?
你才是厨师
You're the chef.
可能需要一些鲜奶油
Perhaps a little... crme frache.
这就对了
There you go.
冰箱里就有一些鲜奶油
There's some in the fridge.
嘿 你知道的 帕特里克 你看
Hey, you know, Patrick, look.
我可以一整天都谈论食物
I could talk food all day,
我真的可以 但是你知道的 我有点
I really could, but you know, I'm kind of b...
噢
Oh.
噢 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
这就是背叛我的人的下场
This is what happens when people betray me.
你相信我吗 迪昂
Do you trust me, Dion?
是的 我相信
Yeah, I do.
我什么都没听到
I didn't get anything.
你把我的窃听器弄哪儿去了
What the hell happened to my wire?
我不打算再帮你做事了
I'm not working for you anymore.
要是背叛我你就遭殃了
You're in for a world of hurt you quit on me.
你知道我会对你做什么吗
You know what I can do to you?
你能做什么
What can you do?
来啊 做就是了 我根本不鸟你
Come on. Do it. I don't give a shit.
因为他会做出比你想象到的
'Cause what he could do is 1,000 times worse
要恐怖一千倍的事情
than anything you could imagine.
谢谢你 詹森
Thanks, Jensen.
TJ 过来
Teej, come here.
听着 伙计
Listen, buddy.
我们应该聊聊学校里发生的事情 那次打架的事儿
We got to talk about what happened at school... the fight?
TJ 嘿
Teej. Hey.
别不理我
Don't ignore me.
嘿
Hey.
TJ
T.J.
那次打架是怎么回事
How'd that fight happen, huh?
是你挑起的吗
Did you... Did you start it?
TJ 你在做什么
Teej. What are you doing, huh?
我们 准备吃晚饭了
We're... We're about to have dinner.
别 喂
Don't... Hey!
现在不能吃三明治 知道吗
No sandwich right now, okay?
别...嘿 别无视我
Don't... Hey. Don't ignore me.
别这样 你知道吗 我们到楼上去
Come on. You know what? Let's go upstairs.
我们走 嘿 我们
Let's go... hey! Let's...
TJ 嘿
Teej. Hey!
该死的
God damn it!
跟我说话
Talk to me!
跟我说话
Talk to me!
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表