剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
I can't uproot T.J. Like that.
他经历了太多变故了
He's been through enough change.
他需要像你一样 有个新的开始
Seems he needs a fresh start almost as much as you do.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
而且 没有你 我撑不起那家餐馆的
Besides, I-I-I can't handle that whole French scene without you.
你会和我一起做得很开心的
Who's gonna make fun of it with me? Huh?
来吧 我是认真的 没有你我活不下去
Come on, seriously. I-I-I won't survive.
你总能活下去
You always survive.
好吧
All right.
好吧 看这个
All right, look at that.
告诉我 你看到了什么
Tell me... What do you see?
一个盘子
Uh, a plate?
不
No.
你看到了黑色意面
You see black orzo
在香浓的海鲜汤里
in a spicy seafood broth
裹着根芹酱
and a celeriac puree.
最上面是 烤章鱼须
Topped with, uh, grilled octopus
和文火烤的小番茄
and slow-roasted cherry tomatoes,
配上小的紫茴香 简直完美
perfectly finished with micro bronzed fennel.
嗯
Mmm!
经典地中海风味 我敢很明确地说
Classic Mediterranean, with a very specific
受了希腊菜式一些影响
and dare I say very personal Hellenic influence.
兄弟 我帮你研发的这整个菜式
Dude, I helped you come up with this whole menu.
你不用让我去体会这个
You don't have to walk me through it.
你知道的 在监狱里
You know, uh, in prison,
所有人都想着怎么逃跑
all anyone's ever thinking about is escaping.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about?
我在想西瑞奥
I was thinking about Thirio.
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
在楼下 我看到的都是瑞的未完成的菜式设计
Downstairs, all I see are Rie's unfinished designs.
那个意大利的咖啡机
That giant espresso machine from Italy,
瑞自己安装的
Rie put that together herself.
我又看向天花板 我看到了 松木横梁
I look up to the ceiling, I see... I see pine beams.
柏木
Cypress.
那一整个 什么
The whole... What?
是柏木横梁
Cypress beams.
那是个地中海餐馆
It's a Mediterranean restaurant.
地中海没有松树
There is no pine in the Mediterranean.
我很确定那是松木
I'm pretty sure it's pine.
-好吧 你发誓 -别说了
-Well, where's the "Bible"? -Forget it.
来 看看这个
Come on, take a look.
哇
Wow.
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
那是上辈子了
It was a lifetime ago.
是啊
Yeah.
哇
Wow.
啊哦
Uh-oh. Boom.
柏木
啊哦
Uh-oh. Boom.
我靠
Bite me.
柏木
我靠
Bite me.
来 想象一下
Come on, imagine it.
巴黎的西瑞奥
Thirio in Paris.
我们两个 完全可以开起来
With the two of us, man, we could totally pull it off.
本来是我们三个要开的
It was the three of us that were gonna pull it off.
少了一个我就不会做了
I could never do it any other way.
首先 中国佬来了
First, the Chinks come in.
然后爱尔兰战士把他们赶走了
Then the Mighty Irish push them out,
直到意大利人和犹太人来了
until the Wops and the Jews take over.
然后 哎呀 黑人和老墨也来了
And, then, whoops, here come the Coloreds and the Spics
然后 嘭 现在是越南人和柬埔寨人了
and... bam... now the Vietnamese or Cambodians,
谁知道他们是什么鬼
whatever the hell they are.
所以基本上来看 从中国佬到中国佬
So basically, it's Chink to Chink,
是生命的循环
circle of life.
我父亲 已经去世了
My father, rest his soul,
他曾经说过 邻居就像微生物一样
used to say a neighborhood is like an organism,
是一种活着的东西 总是在变 总是需要一些东西
a living thing, always changing, always needing something.
好的商人就会发现他们需要的 并且满足他们
And a good businessman finds out what that need is and fills it.
我不是别的意思 但是我想说他不知道的是
No offense to my old man, but what he didn't know...
真正的商人会满足人们的需要
The real money is in filling that need
即使他们不需要被满足
even when it don't need filling.
过来
Ah, come on.
好了 小伙子
All right, buddy.
嘿 我要送T.J.去学校
Hey, I'm taking Teej to school.
你可以一直待到你去机场 我猜
You can stay until your flight, I guess.
不要把这个地方烧了
Just don't burn the place down.
好的 照顾好自己 朋友
Yeah, well, take care, man.
你也是
Yep. You too.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
还有你
And you...
你要乖乖的
You might want to keep it down a little bit, huh?
好的
All right.
三十三桌
Table 33.
好了 上菜吧 快去
All right, let's go. Come on, let's go.
这是伤痛康复社区小组吗
Is this the grief group?
是的
Yeah.
我是汤米·莫兰 欢迎你
I'm... I'm Tommy Moran. Welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是我第一次来这里
It's my first time.
我还是有点儿难以应付
It's a little overwhelming.
我知道
I remember.
我叫皮拉尔·埃雷拉
I'm Pilar Herrera.
我丈夫 奥斯卡 在我怀里去世了
My husband, Oscar, died in my arms...
因为心脏病
of a heart attack.
你呢
You?
我妻子 瑞 死于车祸
My wife, Rie, car accident.
节哀
I'm sorry.
你也是
Me too you.
所以 你都会做什么
So, um, what do you do?
每天一次 我估计
One day at a time, I guess.
我的意思是生活上
I meant for a living.
我是个酒保
Oh, I'm a sommelier,
在餐馆里推销酒
but I'm between restaurants, so, uh, I rep wines.
这么巧 我也在餐馆工作
No way. I'm in the restaurant business, too.
我姐姐在黑人住♥宅♥区 有家餐馆 叫古巴中心
My sister has a place, La Cubana Loca, in Harlem.
实际上 我应该是经理
Actually, I'm, like, the manager.
我们一直在找好酒
We're always looking for wines.
交换一下电♥话♥吧
We should exchange numbers.
我一直看着门
I kept looking at the door,
想着瑞不知道什么时候就会走进来
thinking Rie was gonna walk in at any second,
但是她没有进来过
but she never did.
她也不会再进来了
She never will.
好的 我们来试一下角色扮演好吗
All right, let's... we're gonna try a little role-play, okay?
我要你告诉你的妻子 你感觉多痛苦
I want you to tell your wife what it is you're going through.
格洛里亚 你当他的妻子好吗
Gloria, you... You be his wife, okay?
-不 -好吧 呃
- No. - All right, um, uh...
皮拉尔 你是叫皮拉尔吗
Pilar, is it? Pilar?
你可以假扮他妻子吗
Y-You... Can you do that? Will that be okay?
汤米 告诉皮拉尔你在想什么
So, Tommy, tell Pilar how you're feeling.
没关系的
It's okay.
我想你
I miss you...
整日整夜都在想
all day long.
我们本该一起做这些事
We were supposed to do this together...
抚养我们的儿子 开一家餐馆
Raise our son, start a restaurant.
我不能
I can't...
我需要你
I need you.
我们需要你
We need you.
你就像我的幻肢
You're like a phantom limb.
我爱你
I love you.
迪昂
Dion.
干嘛
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表