剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
He -- he doesn't speak.
自从他妈妈一年前去世后 他就再没有说过话了
He hasn't spoken since his mom died a year ago.
我的意思 那是你来这里的原因 是吗
I mean, that -- that's -- that's why you're here, right?
这明显是心理创伤
I mean, it was obviously very traumatic.
汤米 怎么了
tommy, what's going on?
楼下人们都等着酒呢
I got people waiting for wine downstairs.
-我这边有点儿忙 -我也是
-I'm kind of busy here. -Yeah, well, so am I.
-需要很长时间吗 -你是
-Look, is this gonna take long? -You are...?
我要服务一整个屋子的人
In the middle of serving a room full of people.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
And who the hell are you?
她是儿童保护机构的
She's from child protective services.
那你能告诉她晚些再来吗
Well, can you tell her to come back later?
不行 我不能告诉她晚些再来
No, I cannot tell her to come back later.
-你能 -我是迪昂·帕特雷斯
-Would you -- -I'm dion patras.
-汤米最好的朋友 -迪昂
-Tommy's best friend. -Dion.
T.J.没生的时候我就认识他了
Look, I was here when t.J. Was born.
我能告诉你 他是个很好的孩子
I'm telling you, he's a great kid.
他现在正在克服一个艰难的障碍 是吗小猴子
He's just going through a rough patch right now, right, champ?
好了迪昂
Okay, dion.
我请求你们俩在楼下等着
Okay, I'm gonna ask both of you to wait downstairs.
没问题 有需要叫我们
Absolutely. Anything we can do to help.
-拜托 -好的 走吧
-Please. -Okay. Come on. Come on.
你为什么生我的气
What are you mad at me for?
我只是跟她谈谈
Hu look, I'm just telling her.
你的名字
Your name.
你有犯罪记录
You have a record.
你知道会怎么样吧
You know that, right?
你似乎忘了 是吗
It's like you forget, don't you?
你做了那些事情 然后呼啦
You do something, and then, pfft,
你的脑袋一下子忘记了 好像那事从未发生过一样
It's out of your head forever, like it never happened.
好了
Okay.
嘿 汤米 你去倒酒好吗
Hey, tommy, tommy, would you pour some more wine?
你让我很不安
You're making me nervous.
她为什么要这么久
What is taking her so long?
莫兰先生
Mr. Moran?
这里
Yes?
嘿 谈话怎么样
Hey. Hey. How'd it go?
我现在有些问题要问你
I, uh, have a couple of questions for you now.
当然 随便问
Of course, yes. Ask away.
-发生什么事了 -没什么
-What's going on? -Nothing.
我待会儿再给你说
I'll be right with you.
那么 家里开餐馆
So, how's t.J. Dealing with all the disruption
T.J.是怎么忍♥受嘈杂的呢
Of starting a restaurant in his residence?
噢 这完全不是问题
Oh, uh, it's not been a problem at all.
他 他还好
He's -- he's okay with it.
还好吗 他非常好
Okay? He's more than okay.
你看这里有三代人携手
You're looking at three generations here.
自从T.J.的妈妈去世了
Ever since t.J.'s mom died,
当汤米忙于工作的时候
I've been taking care of my grandson
我就会照看我的孙子
When tommy's been busy with work.
你不能找个比这更好的家庭了
You can't find a more supportive family.
嗯
Hmm.
好 你可以回去工作了
Well, I'm gonna let you get back to it.
谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我很高兴这个事情解决了
Um, I'm glad this worked out.
这只是第一次家访而已
Well, this was just the first visit.
至少还有一次不被打扰的安静的抽查
There's gonna be at least one more unannounced spot check.
很高兴见到你 T.J.
Nice meeting you, t.J.
干得好
Well done.
我不是为了你这么做
I didn't do it for you.
我为了我的投资着想
I did it for my investment.
再给我来点儿该死的酒
Bring some more damn wine.
嘿 主厨
Hey, chef!
主厨 过来 别害羞
Chef, get in here! Don't be shy.
快来 别害羞了 主厨
Come on! Don't be shy! Chef!
嘿 来吧 主厨
Hey, come on, chef!
耶 来吧 主厨
Yeah, come on, hey!
这是我吃过得最好的饭自从
This was the best meal I've had since --
自从上次我妈最后一次做给我后
Well, since the last time my mother cooked for me.
-啊哦 -希望她的灵魂安息
-Aww. -May god rest her soul.
超级棒 帕特雷斯主厨
Bravo, chef patras!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you, really. Thank you.
兄弟 过来
Guys, come on. Come over here.
快过来
Come on.
我不能揽下所有荣誉
I can't take all the credit.
-别忘了这帮家伙 -嗷嗷
-Forget it! -Oh!
是的
Yes!
我们成功了吗
Did we rock it?
我们成功了没有
Did we rock it or what? Whoo!
我们一开始出了点差错 但是我们最后成功了
Yeah, we all got a shaky start. Come on, but we clicked.
啊燃起热情吧
Ah, we caught fire!
谁听说过一块羊肉就能让一个女人哭泣
Who heard the lamb made a woman cry?
不 我听说的版本可是三个人哭了
No, no, no, I heard it made three people cry, huh?
汤米
Mm-hmm. Tommy.
为你自豪 汤米 你的杯子呢
Proud of you, man. Proud of you. I love you. Where is your glass?
抱歉 我不想喝酒
Uh, not drinking.
我想为明天晚上做十足的准备
Want to be 100% for tomorrow night.
但我会为你们再多准备一些香槟
But I'll get you lushes some more champagne.
谢谢啦
Yeah, you will. Yeah!
我们大家应该感谢莫西 给我们带来了燃气
Hey, let's get a shout-out for mose, our gas whisperer.
莫西好样的
Yes, mose! Ohh!
嘿
Hey.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
他们都在屋顶
They're, uh -- they're all up on the roof.
你应该去看看 一起庆祝
You should stay and celebrate.
我们明天可是大日子
we got a big day tomorrow.
我有点累了
I'm beat.
嗯
Well...
太谢谢你了
Thank you for everything.
没有你就没有今天晚上的成功
Tonight would not have been possible without you.
晚安 汤米
Good night, tommy.
我的天哪
Mmm! Oh, my god.
你简直是天才
You're a genius.
我是我这辈子吃过的
That is the single-most amazing
最好吃的鲜奶开心果仁蛋糕
Pistachio cream-crusted cake I have tasted in my life.
-得了吧 -我说实话
-Stop it. -Oh, I'm serious.
有那么好吃吗
Is it really that good?
沾到你嘴唇上了
Got to get you a good bit.
好的
Okay.
太好吃了
It's better than good.
我告诉你 千万别
I'm telling you, man. Don't.
别什么
Don't what?
你叔叔那桌的日本女孩
I'm telling you the japanese girl
绝对对我有意思
From your uncle's table likes me.
你给她100块 她会对你更有意思
You give her 100 bucks, she'll do more than like you.
我有100块
Okay, I got 100 bucks.
你饭店开张前的试营业
You didn't invite your old boss
居然没邀请你的老上司
To friends and family for your new restaurant?
你好 菲亚斯科
Hello, fiasco.
你好
Hello.
哈比比
Habib.
嘿 帕特里克
Hi, patrick.
大厨 和你聊聊呗
Chef, a word, please.
没事的
It's cool, it's cool.
我的货 我要你还给我
My product -- I need it back.
别担心 我藏得很好
Don't worry about it. It's well-hidden.
希望如此 现在就给我拿过来吧
I should hope so. Go get it for me now.
但是我今晚拿不到
Right. I don't have access to it tonight.
听我说 我藏在了一个特别安全的地方 你相信我
Look, but it's -- it's in a secure place, I promise.
我去拿
Look, I-I-I'll get it.
不是什么大事
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表