剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
进来吧
Come in.
你出什么事了吗
You have an accident?
嗯 我不小心撞到门了
Yeah, I walked into a door.
听着 我不能久留
Look, I can't stay.
我只是来亲自告诉你
I just came to tell you in person
我很感激你的提议
how much I appreciate your offer.
但是 西瑞奥
But, you know, Thirio is...
对我来说有私人感情
it's personal to me.
这看起来会生意兴隆
Yeah, it's looking like it's gonna do well, and...
而我得让它好好发展下去
and I have to see it through.
而且我已经和别人合伙了
And I'm already in a partnership.
你知道吗 你很有可能
You know, there's a very good chance
会后悔的
you're going to regret this.
嗯 我必须得承担这个风险
Well, that's a chance I have to take.
天啊
Jesus.
发生什么了
What happened?
我今晚能住在这吗
Can I stay here tonight?
你知道吗 朋友
You know, friend,
我和你一样玩得很开心
I enjoy this as much as you do.
不如你不用再给我钱了 我们就
How about you don't pay me any more, we just...
你想要再来一次吗
You want to go again?
我在下面
I'm down.
噢
Oh.
啊
Ah.
你
You are...
什么都不是
nothing.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
告诉我
Just tell me...
是有别人了吗
is there someone else?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 是的
Yeah, there is.
他高六尺一 超级爱酒
He's 6'1" And loves his wine.
也许有点爱过头了
Maybe a little too much.
嘿 你忘记了你的背包
Hey, you forgetting your backpack?
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表