剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks again.
嗨
Hola, caria.
嗨 布兰卡
Hey, blanca.
怎么了 你听起来有点奇怪
Quepasa? You sound funny.
没有 我有好消息
No, I have good news.
是那个家伙约你出去了吗
Did that wine guy ask you out?
不 不过我在管理他的餐馆
No, but I'm managing his restaurant.
可你对管理餐馆一窍不通啊
You know nothing about managing a restaurant.
我还是懂一点的
I know a few things.
我只是在想
I was just wondering...
那个“Vac”是什么意思
What does an h...Vac mean?
唉 圣母玛利亚啊 关注重要的就好了
Ay, dios mio! Focus on the basics.
注意每笔资金的流向
Keep track of the money.
那些窗户都是固定的吗
And the windows are stationary?
不是的 瑞当初的想法是
No. Rie's idea was that these were
可移♥动♥的窗户 那样就能
Sliding casement windows so that --
哇噢 哇噢 等等 这是个错误
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a mistake.
并不是
Nope.
什么情况
What?
我们需要两个大壁橱干什么
What do we need two walk-ins for?
一个是用来炫耀的
One is for perishables.
另一个是来腌制和熟化我们的肉的
The other one is for curing and aging our own meat.
这一点都不实用
That is completely impractical.
伙计 伙计 我们这地方叫西瑞奥
Dude, dude, our place is called thirio,
它的意思就是“野兽”
Right, meaning "Beast."
如果这餐厅叫做扇贝
Now, if it's called scallop,
那行 无所谓 随便 但并不是
Sure, fine, whatever, but it's not.
再说了 我和瑞早就讨论过这些了
Besides, me and rie already talked this through.
噢 你和瑞早就谈过了吗
Oh, you and rie already talked this through?
那我当时在哪里
Where was I?
汤米 汤米
T., t.,
你可是这五个区里
You are the most brilliant somm
最出类拔萃的品酒师
In the whole of the five boroughs.
我不会想插手你的专业领域
I wouldn't even begin to tell you what to do
告诉你该怎么制定你的酒单 放轻松 好吗
With your wine list. Just -- just relax, all right?
听着 我心里有数
Look, I got this.
好了 所以这些东西我该付钱给谁
All right, who am I paying around here?
你吗
You?
都在这儿了 伙计
It's all there, man.
我知道你现在不好过
I get that you're having a hard time,
可我想让你知道你并不是一个人
But I want you to know that you're not alone.
其他孩子也不好过
Other kids are having a hard time, too.
和你情况不一样 但他们一直在坚持
Not like you, but they're struggling.
你看 我们这儿有两位利亚姆
Like, there's the two liams.
利亚姆·B有哮喘病 利亚姆·K易动怒
Liam b. With his asthma. Liam k. Has those tantrums.
安德雷·沃克也经常很难控制自己的坏脾气
Andre walker has a very hard time controlling his anger.
噢 汤米
Oh, tommy?
你记得这位莫斯么
You know mose?
记得 嗨
Yeah. Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我们应该聘用莫斯
We should hire mose.
让他干什么
To do...?
任何事都可以
Anything.
可 如果我都没钱雇你
Well, if I can't afford to pay you,
那我就更没钱雇他了
I can't afford to pay him.
我们需要尽量多的帮手
We need all the help we can get,
而且莫斯有得到一些私人的基金支持
And mose qualifies for some kind of privately funded grant.
残疾退伍军人重返社会计划
Veterans with disabilities reintegration program.
也就是说
Meaning...?
他们付钱给我们让莫斯在这里工作
We get paid to have mose work here.
欢迎来到西瑞奥
Welcome to thirio.
能成为某个团体的一份子真是太好了
It feels good to be a part of something.
那是什么
What is that?
抽油烟机
Oven hood.
大开眼界啊
Impressive.
是的 这价值应该有九千两百五十美元
Yeah, it should be for $9,250.
嗨 迪昂有给你那些收据吗
Hey, is dion giving you the receipts?
我想应该有吧
I think so.
噢 嗨
Oh! Hey.
我去 我还以为我们拿到的要更大呢
Dang! I thought we were getting the big one!
嗨 我在开玩笑 伙计 我在开玩笑
Hey, I'm kidding, man. I'm kidding.
听着 嗨 我觉得 皮拉尔
Look, hey, I think -- I think pilar
应该来掌管那些钱 好吗
Should be handling the money, all right?
她可是我们的经理
She is our manager.
是吗 我可没说啊
Yeah, it wasn't my idea.
嘿 她可是免费为我们工作的
Hey, she's working for free, man.
看到没 我告诉过你她喜欢你
See, I told you she digs you.
不 重点是
No, the point is that --
不 重点应该是我负责厨房♥的部分
No, the point is that I run the kitchen.
我知道我们需要什么
I know what we need.
听着 我还得经过她的审核吗 没门
Look, I have to go through her? No.
别这样嘛 你到底在担心什么
Come on, what's your concern here?
首先第一条
Well, first of all --
不会吧 天啊
No, no! No!
你们在开玩笑吗 这就是我一直在想的
Are you kidding me?! That's what I'm talking about!
让整个团队重聚起来
Getting the crew back together!
噢 你最近怎么样 噢
Ohh, how you doing? Ohh!
你懂的 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 兄弟
You know, I'd walk through fire for you, brother.
是的 可惜你错过了那个机会
Yeah, but you missed your chance on that one, huh?
笑起来 兄弟 笑起来 瓦尔
Laugh it up, man. Laugh it up. Val!
-听着 没有你我什么都不是 -嗨 迪昂
- listen, I'm nothing without you. - Hey, dion.
真的 非常谢谢你这么做
Look, thanks for doing this, all right?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你付给我的工钱是之前的两倍
You're paying me twice what I was making.
再说了 这对我和潘想要个孩子非常有帮助
Plus, it really helps with me and pam trying to have a baby.
嗨 嗨 你要知道
Hey, hey, you know,
我能提供的帮助可不只是钱哦
Money's not the only assistance I can provide, huh?
你可真是慷慨啊 大厨
That is really very generous of you, chef.
可惜 嗯 有我们两个就够了
But, uh, we got that part covered.
嗨 好了 我听到你说的了 我听到了
Hey, well, I hear that. I hear that.
好了 大家伙听着 这次的时间非常有限
Okay, all right, listen up, okay, this is gonna be intense.
我们要在不到一个月的时间里开张
We're opening in less than a month.
而且我们还要准备好一个全新的菜单
We got to create a whole new menu.
噢 伙计 这特么就是我活着的意义
Oh, man, I live for this shit!
算我们一份
We're in!
没错 大厨
Yes, chef!
你知道我一定加入 对吧
You know, I'm down, yeah?
可我得老实告诉你 可能会有个问题
But I got to be honest with you there may be a problem.
好吗
All right?
我的签证没搞定
I got visa issues.
我现在根本请不起律师
I can't afford a lawyer right now.
-而且如果 -嘘 不用多说了
- And if it -- - shh! Shh!
你有钱 你可以的
Yeah, you can.
哈比比
Habibi.
真是我的好兄弟
All right. My man.
好了
All right.
所以在学校发生了什么
So, what happened at school?
被人欺负得屁滚尿流 对吗
Got your ass handed to you, huh?
想学几招保护自己吗
Want to learn to defend yourself?
不行 要用力
No. Hit it like you mean it.
你要使出吃奶的劲
You got to put your weight into it.
我掉下了电梯通道里
I fell down an elevator shaft,
而我都能比这打得狠
And I can hit harder than that.
扶着这沙包
Hold the bag.
再来
Come on.
没错 你感觉到了吗
right, you feel that?
那就是力量
That's power.
我曾试过教你♥爸♥爸这样做
I tried to teach your father that,
可惜他并不想学 你想学吗
But he didn't want to learn. You want to learn?
那好 让我看看你多想学
Well, show me you want to learn.
继续练习 小子
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表