剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
重点是汤米现在很生气 他甚至都气到懒得吼我
The point is Tommy's so pissed, he can't even yell at me.
西瑞奥的生意越来越好
Thirio is getting booked.
嗯 一切 都会好起来的
Yeah, it'll... it'll be fine.
我只 我只需要给汤米找个新主厨
I'll just... I'll just get Tommy a new chef.
我知道 我知道 我是个混♥蛋♥
I know. I know, I'm an asshole.
可真的 我这是 这是在为汤米着想
But really I'm... I'm showing Tommy mercy.
我是说 你能想象吗
I mean, could you imagine
每天都不得不和一个睡过你老婆的家伙一块工作
having to work next to the guy who had sex with your wife?
够了 看这个
Okay. Look.
看 这是我 这是我侄子
Look. This is me, and that's my nephew.
而这个是我侄子最好的朋友
And that's my nephew's best friend.
你这是怎么了啊 汤米是我们的家人
What's wrong with you? Tommy is family.
就好像你那个快要出生的孩子一样
Just like that baby you've got coming.
你不能逃避
You don't run away.
你要留下 为你的所作所为负责
You stay and you take care of what you have done.
不行 汤米恨我
No. Tommy hates me.
恨也好 爱也罢 家人就是这样
Hate, love... that's family.
唉 我
Yeah, I...
我欠了你很多 我知道
I owe you a lot, I know that.
我是你家人啊 记得么
Family, remember?
而且没错 你确实欠我
And, yeah. You do owe me.
喏 拿着吧
Here. Keep this.
很显然 你需要点看得到的东西时刻提醒你
Clearly, you need the visual reminder.
这看起来好好吃
This looks delicious.
你知道这个配什么更美味吗
You know what would go great with that?
爸 你不觉得这个太夸张了吗
Dad, don't you think this is overkill?
一个男人闯进了你公♥寓♥ 还恐吓了你
A man broke into your apartment and basically terrorized you.
绝对不夸张 这是保护措施
Not overkill, protection.
现在你可以用这里这个手♥机♥软件
Now, you can also trigger the alarm
来触发警报
by using this app right here.
好吧 可我
Okay, but I just...
我绝不会让你或者我的孙子去冒任何风险
I'm not taking any chances with you or my grandchild.
好吧
Fine.
可同时
But in the meantime,
我要给有组织犯罪集团调查科打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna put a call in to the organized crime unit,
让他们时刻监视着帕特里克·沃奇克
have 'em put Patrick Woijchik and his group
和他的团伙
on surveillance.
小傻瓜 他们早就这么做了
Pumpkin, they've already done that.
听我说 你一开始就是对的
Listen to me, you were right the first time.
我们需要让警♥察♥
We need to let the feds
来处理与沃奇克家族有关的一切事情
handle anything having to do with the Woijchik family.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
所以你对帕特里克·沃奇克那偏执的迷恋
So your obsession with Patrick Woijchik...
就这么放下了吗
just letting it go?
当然 辅♥导♥员女士
Yes, counselor.
我才没时间去追查那个愚蠢的波兰佬
I don't have any time to chase down that stupid Polack.
我接下来可忙了
I'm gonna be too busy
要买♥♥婴儿床 婴儿车 还有其他类似的东西
buying cribs and strollers and all that crap.
明天一起吃早餐吗
Breakfast tomorrow?
嘿 给你和你手下买♥♥点午餐吃吧
Hey. Get some lunch for you and your buddy.
谢谢老板
Thanks, boss.
迪昂
Dion?
甘蓝菜 怎么样 维他命K
Kale. Huh? Vitamin K.
根据一万个网站上面的描述
Now, especially good for buns in the oven,
这东西对你肚子里的那个小可爱特别好
according to 10,000 web sites.
真的吗
Is that so?
嘿 那
Hey, is...
那就是你的午餐吗
is that your lunch?
一个人尽皆知的小事实 我是纽约里唯一一个
Little known fact... I'm the only person in New York
不喜欢吃甘蓝的人
who does not like kale.
这个嘛 如果我用一点点奶油和培根
Well, how about I braise it with a little...
跟它放在一起焖呢 喜欢吗
a little cream and pancetta, huh?
不喜欢 一点儿都不喜欢
Nope. Not going near the stuff.
好咯
Right.
嗯 我 我应该
Yeah, I... I should...
我应该要回去工作了
I should probably get back to work.
嗯
Yeah.
你确实该去了
You should.
我们尝试过符合道德的非一夫一妻制
We practiced ethical non-monogamy.
嘿 汤米
Hey, T!
你好啊 汤米
What's up, Tom?
-嘿 汤米 -嘿 你们好
- Hey, Tommy. - Hey, guys.
汤米 迪昂有告诉你今晚的特别推荐是什么吗
Hey, Tommy, did Dion tell you what tonight's specials are?
没有 又是他众多秘密中的一个
He did not. Another one of his many secrets.
是啊 有可能
Yeah. Maybe.
这里是西瑞奥
Thirio.
嘿 汤米
Hey. Tommy.
是TJ的学校打来的
It's TJ's school.
你好 我是汤米·莫兰
Hello. This is Tommy Moran.
没有 我今早把他送去学校了
No, I dropped him off this morning.
什么
What?
不 他没 没有回来
No, he's not... he's not back...
等下 我可能知道他在哪儿
Wait, I think I know where he is.
谢谢你 非常抱歉
Thank you. I'm sorry.
嘿 他来了
Hey, there's the man!
迪昂 你把谁带回来了
Dion, who you got back there?
-是啊 让她出来 -嗯 真好笑
- Yeah, tell her to come on out. - Yeah, real good.
你们知道吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what?
要少说话 多做事 谢谢
A little less talking and a little more work, please.
嘿 大厨 有人想见你
Hey, Chef, there's someone here to see you.
你不能就这样不去上学 TJ
You can't just leave school, Teej.
今天心情不好吗
Having a bad day?
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
来
Come on.
你要做的
Alls you gotta do
就是让他在那里见你 好吗
is get him to meet you there, okay?
他来了 然后就会见到我
All right, he shows up, finds me instead.
你好帕特里克 再见帕特里克
Hello, Patrick. Good-bye, Patrick.
拜托 这也太疯狂了
Come on, this is crazy, all right?
我不想因为掺和这事而被抓
I don't want to be caught in the middle of this.
你没有掺和任何事情
You're not in the middle of anything
因为你根本就不在那
'cause you're not even there.
我的来电显示是“匿名”
My C.I. Calls in an "Anomynous" Tip.
警♥察♥来了 会发现一个死了的牙仙
The Feds show up, they find a dead Tooth Fairy
所有的证据都把矛头指向中国人
with evidence that blows all the heat towards the Chinese.
他们会看到他们想看到的
They see what they want to see.
并不会找上你
And nothing comes back to you.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
我要考虑考虑这件事 行吗
I'm gonna have to think about it, all right?
好 想想这个
Well, think about this...
基吉基本上已经没有威慑力了
Ziggy is practically a vegetable.
我把他儿子搞死
I put his son underground,
然后你就再也不会受制于那个波兰佬了
and you are free and clear of that Polack forever.
好吧好吧
All right, well,
你知道吗 我的确是恶棍
you know what, like, I'm a felon.
但你现在说的可是帮你杀人啊
All right, you're talking about accessory to murder.
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥闯进了我女儿的房♥间
That son of a bitch broke into my daughter's home
还在她枕头底下放了一颗牙齿 我的牙齿
and left a tooth under her pillow... my tooth!
等下 你有个女儿吗
Wait, you have a daughter?
你说他威胁你还有你爱的人
You say he threatened you and the people you love,
他这么做是很耻辱 可不是我的问题
a real shame, and not my problem.
但是这一次他威胁了我的女儿
But once he threatens my daughter!
你听我说 帕特雷斯
You listen to me, Patras...
这是唯一的办法
this is the only way.
沃奇克必须死
Woijchik is gonna die,
而我很乐意杀了他
and I'm gonna have the pleasure of killing him.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
沃奇克必须死
Woijchik is gonna die,
而我很乐意杀了他
and I'm gonna have the pleasure of killing him.
嘿 瑞 我带TJ来了
Hey, Rie. I brought TJ with me.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表