剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I'll look.
我去找找
Okay. Annie, listen to me.
好的 安妮 听我说
You get me that report, and I'll make them pay.
你给我那份报告 我就让他们付出代价
Okay.
好的
Flights to Canada.
飞加拿大的航♥班♥啊
What, are you trying to duck the draft?
怎么 你是要逃兵役吗
Elisa's moving to Toronto the day after tomorrow.
伊莉莎后天就要去多伦多了
She's taking Eric.
带着艾瑞克一起
What? I thought everything was -- was great.
什么 我还以为一切都很顺利
You know, I want to be a good dad, but, realistically,
我想做一个好父亲 可实际上呢
I mean, how often am I gonna get to see him now?
现在我得隔多久才能见他一次啊
Well, you could file a petition with family court
你可以向家庭法庭起诉
for a declaration of paternity.
要求确认父子关系
It's a slam dunk for a restraining order
这绝对可以取得禁令
keeping Elisa in L.A.
让伊莉莎待在洛杉矶
I want to keep things civil.
我想和平解决
Look, you have to pursue this now,
但你必须这么做
or it's just gonna get harder down the line.
否则以后会更难
A court will wonder why you waited.
法庭会质疑你什么现在不起诉
And if I force Elisa into court,
如果我把伊莉莎告上法庭
I might wreck any chance I have
这可能会毁掉
of a good relationship with my son.
我和儿子的关系
You've reached Owen French. Please leave a message.
这里是欧文·法兰奇 请留言
Hey, fiance?
嗨 未婚夫
I'm just checking in, seeing how you're doing.
我只是打来看看你怎么样
And Eddie, too, of course.
当然还有问候埃迪
Uh, miss you.
想你哦
Call me. Or text or e-mail. Okay, love you. Bye.
给我回电 或者短♥信♥邮件 爱你 再见
Hey, sweetie. What a surprise.
亲爱的 真没想到
Are we doing lunch?
一起吃午饭吗
Ah, sorry. No time. Previous engagement.
抱歉 我没时间 已经有约了
There she is, my favorite tenant.
她在这 我最爱的房♥客
Oh, did I say "Favorite"?
噢 我说了最爱吗
I meant one of my favorite tenants.
我指的是最爱的房♥客之一
It's a tie.
你们不分胜负
Okay, rain check.
走吧 改天再一起
Jane, you just got a call.
简 你刚有个电♥话♥
From Owen? Oh, good.
欧文打来的吗 太好了
I hope you told him I planned the whole wedding without him.
希望你已经说了 我一个人设计了整个婚礼
No, you didn't tell him that, did you? Don't tell him that.
不 你没告诉他吧 别说那个
How's Eddie?
埃迪怎么样了
It wasn't Owen.
不是欧文打来的
It was Annie Maslin, your client.
是安妮·马斯林 你的客户
She found a copy of the report
她发现她丈夫寄给
her husband sent to Ivar Oil.
伊瓦尔石油报告的副本
Fantastic.
太棒了
You and Grayson are meeting her downstairs for coffee.
你和格雷森要和她在楼下喝咖啡
Oh, great. Thanks. Oh, and if Owen calls...
很好 谢了 如果欧文打来
Interrupt you, no matter what.
无论如何都告诉你
The report's a little technical, so I asked tom to join us.
这是份技术报告 所以我请来了汤姆
He's an engineer.
他是名工程师
Alan and I worked on half a dozen rigs together,
艾伦和我在六个钻塔共事过
so anything you need.
随便问
Well, actually...
事实上
Uh, "A 1.5-degree leeward decline
这里 在平均18米的海平面上
in moderate 18-meter seas
上的1.5度的背风下降引发了
caused a sequence of bcs R.O.A.s."
一系列的压载控制系统警报
The R.O.A. is a run-off alarm.
R.O.A.是一个溢流警报
It's like a false alarm for the BCS --
就像是压载控制系统的假警报
it's the ballast-control system
压载控制系统
what keeps the rig steady.
保证钻塔的稳固
What if we still don't follow?
我们还是不太懂怎么办
Okay, let's imagine this half-and-half
好吧 把这个混合奶精想象成
as a semi-submersible floating oil rig.
半潜式漂浮钻塔
Okay? Okay.
明白吗 嗯
Now, the tide rises,
潮升的时候
and the rig platform rises with it.
钻塔同时上升
Now, the bcs keeps it on an even keel...
压载控制系统能保证钻塔平稳
Or over it goes.
否则平台就会翻沉
Alan's report stated that
艾伦的报告指出
that the ballast-control system was no good,
压载控制系统不好用
that the false alarms were off the charts.
假警报太频繁了
He was right. How would you know that?
他是对的 你怎么知道
Because I was on the inner passage with Alan.
因为我当时和艾伦在内航道
He asked me to proofread his report before he sent it off.
他请我在发送报告前校对一下
All the engineers were aware of the problem.
所有工程师都知道有这问题
So if the bcs was working right,
所以如果压载控制系统正常工作
Alan would not have disengaged it.
艾伦也不会解除它
But during the storm, he couldn't risk it,
但在暴风雨中 他不能冒这个险
which is why he went manual. Exactly.
所以他转成人工操作的 没错
Do you know if Alan got a reply to his report?
艾伦的报告得到回复了吗
Um, I don't. I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我不清楚
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Ivar will have a copy of the report in their files,
伊瓦尔的档案中会有报告的副本
and that will prove that they were on notice.
那可以证明他们事先对此知情
Got your message. Is everything okay?
我收到你的留言 一切都好吗
Everything is great.
一切都很好
I had to pull a few strings, but I got you a job.
我走了关系 给你找了份工作
What?
什么
Yeah, it's at St. Catherine's, in the Admin Dept.
圣凯瑟琳医院的行政部
Twice your previous salary.
工资是之前的两倍
You'll be working with nurses, coordinating human relations...
你会和护士共事 协调人际关系
Jay, I already have a job.
杰伊 我有工作了
Yeah, in Canada. This job is right around the corner.
那可在加拿大 这工作就在附近
Look, I'm not trying to take Eric away from you.
我也不想把艾瑞克从你身边带走
Then don't.
那就别带走
But I'm an O.R. Nurse.
但我是手术室护士
I'm not an administrative coordinator.
又不是行政协调员
You kept Eric a secret from me for seven years, and now...
你把艾瑞克瞒了七年 而现在
And now what? You owe this to me.
现在如何 这是你欠我的
Wait.
等下
Elisa, wait.
伊莉莎 等等
Jay, I'm going to Canada
杰伊 我去加拿大
because it's what's best for Eric.
因为对艾瑞克来说 那是最好的选择
My child, my decision.
我的孩子 我做主
I can have a move-away custody suit
一小时内我可以提交
filed within the hour.
移居抚养权诉讼文件
Do it.
听你的
Ivar Oil's response to Alan's memo
伊瓦尔石油对艾伦备忘录的回复
wasn't indexed with their discovery.
没有编入证据索引
Did you look through all the boxes?
已经查了所有资料吗
Yes, Liz and I searched every file.
丽兹和我查了所有档案
What about Alan's report?
那艾伦的报告呢
I mean, Ivar should have included a copy.
伊瓦尔总该留了份复件吧
It's like it never existed.
像是从未存在过
They're playing games.
他们故意的
That's why I called the magistrate's office.
所以我打给了地方法官
He's seeing you in an hour.
他一个小时内要见你
All right.
好吧
Mr. Burr, tell me why i shouldn't immediately impose sanctions
伯尔先生 给我一个理由 你的委托人
for your client's discovery violation?
为什么不应该因违反证据条例受到处罚
Because there was no such report.
因为不存在这样的报告
We're not hiding anything.
我们可没有隐瞒什么
Wow. Lying.
撒谎
We have Alan Maslin's report right here.
我们手边就有艾伦·马斯林的报告
Whatever she's holding has no
不管她拿的什么
verifiable provenance.
都没有可证实的出处
The purported author being deceased.
其声称的作者已经死了
Ms. Bingum, how would you suggest
宾格温小姐 法庭该如何
the court authenticate that report?
证实报告的真伪呢
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表