剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that inspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
And the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Luke.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使卢克
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...and, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
My grandma could have made that shot!
那球我祖母都投得中
Teri, go easy on him.
泰丽 对他宽容点
This is me going easy. You suck!
已经够宽容了 你个蠢货
You know, Grayson's usually much better than this.
格雷森今天有点发挥失常吧
I mean, maybe he's working too many hours
可能平时他工作太累了
at the office or something.
或是什么其他原因
Uh, Teri, we got to go.
泰丽 我们得走了
I'm so excited about being on "Ugly Duckling."
能上《丑小鸭》这个节目 我超激动
I mean, to be pretty, I'd do whatever it takes.
我是说 为了美丽我愿意付出一切代价
Oh, my god. I'm getting goose bumps.
天呐 我都要起鸡皮疙瘩了
And I know this might sound weird,
我知道这么说挺奇怪的
but I think I'm most excited
不过最让我高兴的是
about being in our family photo next Christmas.
明年圣诞节我终于能出现在全家福里了
I've avoided them since, well,
打我记事起
for as long as I could remember.
我就特别抗拒照相
Dr. Whitlow, you accepted Renee as a participant
惠特洛医生 你接受芮妮
on your reality makeover show, "Ugly Duckling," Correct?
参加你的真人变身秀《丑小鸭》 是吗
Yes, you know that.
是的 你知道的
But one day before her cosmetic surgery,
然而整容手术前一天
you told her she was "Too ugly to be helped."
你说她"丑到没法整"
Three days later, Renee committed suicide.
三天后 芮妮自杀身亡
His negligent and hateful words
他冷漠而恶毒的言辞
caused this vulnerable woman to take her own life.
将这个敏感脆弱的女人推向了死亡之路
It's a tragedy, but my client is not liable.
这是场悲剧 但我委托人并不需为此负责
However, to avoid the nuisance of trial,
不过 为避免麻烦的庭审
My client is willing to settle.
我的委托人愿意和解
Okay.
好吧
Can I talk to you privately?
能单独和你谈谈吗
We're asking for $2 million and you come in with $50,000?
我方要求两百万赔偿 你们想出五万就完事
It's insulting!
太看不起人了
Maybe you should run it by Parker, see how he feels about it.
也许你该去问问帕克 他对此有何看法
Trial starts this afternoon.
审判下午开始
So I suggest that you push your client
我建议你和你的委托人好好商权下
to come up with something more reasonable.
拿出更合理的解决方案来
Your firm's creditor is ensconced in your office,
你们律所连债权人都窝在这里
you don't validate parking,
没有免费停车位
and your coffee creamer is powdered.
咖啡奶精还是速溶的
Your point?
你什么意思
You don't have the resources to compete.
你凭什么跟我们争
Jane.
简
That guy is smug and arrogant and --
那家伙自以为是 傲慢无礼 还
And voted top litigator by "California Lawyer."
还被《加州律师》票选为诉讼律师第一名
He was? Two years in a row.
是吗 连续两年了
What do you need?
你有何贵干
Stacy called.
史黛西来电♥话♥了
She's having some sort of pakery emergency.
她的派糕店出了点紧急状况
Oh, okay. I just don't have time.
这样 可我没工夫管这个
You're her chief investor in her pie-meets-cake business.
我得提醒你 你是她派糕业务的最大股东
What do you want me to tell her?
你想要我跟她说什么
Uh, tell her...
就说
...that "we" are on our way.
我俩正在路上
Yes.
好的
YO, LeBron. Where have you been?
呀 勒布朗 你去哪了
Post-game press conference?
赛后新闻发布会吗
Missed you at the game. Some of us had to work.
比赛没见你 总得有人工作吧
Oh. Oh, you're in arbitration.
你在弄仲裁啊
Plaintiff or defendant?
原告还是被告
Arbitrator.
仲裁员
Our managing partner is an arbitrator?
我们的主理合伙人还是仲裁员
Last year, I dated a woman
去年 我跟一个女人约过会
who worked in alternative dispute resolutions. Excuse me.
她主攻诉讼外纠纷解决 打扰一下
Figured I'd impress her if I volunteered for
我估摸着要是志愿加入法庭仲裁组
the court's arbitration panel.
就能让她另眼相看
Excuse me. And now I'm stuck.
打扰下 现在可算是自讨苦吃了
Parker. What?
帕克 怎么了
I believe this young man's talking to you.
我看这个帅小伙跟你说话呢
Eric.
艾瑞克
Hey. What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I came to see you.
我来找你啊
I'll leave you two.
失陪
I've -- I've been looking for you.
我 我一直在找你们
I mean, you and your mom, after -- after you left.
你和你妈走后 我一直在找你们
I-I was looking everywhere.
四处都找遍了
Here I am.
我来了
Yeah.
是呀
Can I call you "Dad" or what?
我能叫你♥爸♥爸吗
Um...of course, yeah.
当然可以
But your mom...
但你妈妈
Wait, sh-she told you about me?
等等 她跟你提过我
Where is she?
那她人呢
In Ventura, where we live.
在凡吐拉市 我们住在那儿
I took two buses to get here.
我换乘两趟公交才到这
Does she know you're here?
她知道你在这吗
No.
不知道
Mr. Parker, your arbitration is ready.
帕克先生 该去仲裁庭了
Right, um, please call Elisa Shayne,
好的 给伊莉莎·尚恩打电♥话♥
Let her know Eric's here and he's safe?
说艾瑞克在这 不用担心
You want to wait with my assistant? No.
你想和我助理呆会吗 不想
Dad, I came to be with you.
爸爸 我是来找你的
Okay. Come on.
那好 走吧
Sorry for the wait.
抱歉让你们久等了
I...hope you don't mind if my...son joins us.
希望你们不介意我 我儿子在一边旁听
Sure. It's fine.
可以 没关系
And forgive me. I'm not completely up to speed.
请原谅 我对事态还不太了解
Well, it's pretty straightforward.
事情其实相当简单
Ramona stole my husband.
雷蒙娜勾引我丈夫
Trent doesn't want to be with her.
特伦特不想和她过了
Uh, she -- your husband ran off with Ramona?
她 你丈夫带雷蒙娜私奔了吗
No, Ramona ran off with my husband.
没有 雷蒙娜带我丈夫私奔了
Arbitration isn't really a forum for family matters.
仲裁并不是解决家庭纠纷的地方
We've both agreed to arbitration.
我们都同意进行仲裁
Okay, then --
那好
I want him back! She's a thief.
我想要回他 她是个小偷
He doesn't want to be with you.
他不想和你在一起
You don't make him happy! Oh, please. Stop it.
你给不了他快乐 得了吧 住嘴
Okay. Okay. Enough.
好好 够了
I want to hear from Trent.
我想听听特伦特的意见
Here he is.
他在这儿
Wait. What's going on?
等等 这什么意思
Mr. Parker, that's Trent, my husband.
帕克先生 那就是我丈夫特伦特
He died six months ago
他六个月前去世了
and was reincarnated as that rat.
灵魂转世到这只老鼠身上
Cool.
帅呆了
Stacy has worked really hard to get ready for this opening.
史黛西为新店的开张筹备良久了
So, no matter what, be positive.
所以请一定要说好话
Got it.
明白了
Holy crap!
我勒个去
I mean...I love what you've done with the place.
我是说店里装♥修♥得很不错
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表