剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
It's on the firm's stationery, Kim.
这是用我们所的抬头纸写的 金
Do you reaLize you cost us the case?
知不知道你害我们输了案子
I said, I didn't write it.
说了不是我写的
If I did, there would be a copy of it in the case file, right?
要是我写的话 案卷里面会有副本 对不对
Oh, my god. And there it is.
天呐 可不就有嘛
This doesn't make any sense. Right.
这根本说不通
Jane, I wanted to represent Ivar Oil,
简 我想代理伊瓦尔油业没错
But I would never do anything to sabotage your case.
但我绝不会破坏你的案子
I'm a partner.
我可是合伙人
Okay, then who wrote it?
好吧 那是谁写的
All right,
好吧
Someone who's susceptible to a bribe, right?
某个容易被贿赂的人
Maybe someone new to the firm.
也许是新进所里的人
I'm gonna kill her.
我要弄死她
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
This is B.S., and you know it.
这完全扯淡 你明知道
I had nothing to do with that memo.
我和那张备忘录一点关系都没有
You were upset about your vacation time,
你因为放假的事耿耿于怀
and so you acted out.
所以你才这么做
I was upset, but I would never do anything to hurt the firm.
我是不高兴 但我绝不会做任何有损公♥司♥的事
Enough! Teri, I'm done with your nonsense.
够了 泰丽 我受够你的胡说八道了
Get out!
滚出去
I know you two are friends, so if you need to leave, then go.
我知道你俩关系好 如果你要走 赶紧走
I'm fine.
我没关系
Jane, hey, we caught a break. We did?
简 我们有突破了 是吗
Remember the assembly-review engineer
还记得那个签了最终版本的
who signed the final plans? Uh, Larry Grimaldi?
装配校核工程师吗 拉里·格里马尔迪
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
Well, Teri said that he was on the rig in Mumbai, right?
泰丽当时说他在孟买♥♥
Totally unreachable?
完全联♥系♥不上
I reached him during his onshore break,
他上岸休息的时候我联♥系♥上他了
and he confirmed the pencil whipping.
他证实了伪造证明
Here's the affidavit,
这是宣誓书
faxed from Chhatrapati International Airport in Mumbai.
从孟买♥♥贾特拉帕蒂国际机场传真过来的
Right now, he's on I.A. Flight 81,
他现在在81次航♥班♥上
Nonstop to Los Angeles.
直奔洛杉矶
Oh, my god! Grayson, you just saved the case!
天呐 格雷森 你真是大救星
Uh, Liz, I need you to make a copy of this for Kim right away.
丽兹 马上复印一份给金
We need to be ready to go as soon as that plane lands.
我们赶紧准备 飞机一落地就出发
You got it.
没问题
What now?
接下来该怎么办
We wait.
坐等
Hey. I, uh, spoke with Judge Holder's bailiff.
我和霍德法官的法警谈了谈
He apologized again for letting eric into the courtroom.
他一再为放艾瑞克进庭而道歉
Did you hear me?
听到我说的了吗
You lost control of the case.
这个案子你没办好
I lost control?
我没办好
I-I did everything short of pulling a fire alarm.
我做了这么多 就差拉火警了
You were my lawyer, and you let me down.
你是我的律师 但你让我很失望
Did you hear from the clerk?
书♥记♥员那儿有什么消息吗
Yeah.
有
Judge Holder granted Elisa full custody.
霍德法官判给伊莉莎完全监护权
You'll have limited visitation rights, with supervision.
你有在监督下的限制探视权
You can re-apply for a modification in six months.
六个月内你可以申请改判
And when you do,
如果你要申请的话
find another lawyer to represent you.
请另找律师
Kim, wait.
金 等等
Dad!
爸爸
Eric. Hi.
艾瑞克
Eric wanted to say goodbye. I'll wait in the lobby.
艾瑞克要和你道别 我在大厅等你
Wait.
等等
Uh, listen, pal, there's a plate of cookies in the kitchen...
小伙子 厨房♥里有一盘饼干
If it's okay with your mom.
如果你妈不介意的话
Just one.
只许吃一块
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I told Eric that sometimes adults yell at each other.
我告诉艾瑞克 大人们有时会争吵
It's not the right thing to do, but you were upset
虽然你这么做不对
about not getting to be with him as much as you'd like.
但你也是因为爱子心切
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 没什么
I'm not gonna stop you from seeing Eric,
我不会阻止你来看艾瑞克
but I don't want anything else to do with you.
但我不想和你有任何瓜葛
I'll let you guys talk.
你们俩聊会儿
Come here. Give me a hug.
过来 抱抱
So, I guess Saturday is not our day.
我猜周六就不能和你一起玩了
Huh?
对吧
No.
对
I guess not.
我想是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know you tried, dad.
我知道你争取过了 爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Go on.
去吧
So, the whole office thinks you really fired Teri.
整个办公室都以为你真的炒了泰丽
Well, I'm a good actress.
我是个好演员
The Mumbai flight lands in three hours.
孟买♥♥的班机三小时后到
Still no word from Ivar.
伊瓦尔还是没动静
I know.
我知道
Nice photo.
照片不错
Well, thank you. It's my engagement announcement.
谢谢 是我的订婚公告
Sure hope I get to use them.
真希望能派上用场
Still no word from Owen?
欧文还是没有消息
You know, maybe I just jinxed everything
或许我这么快做好前期准备
by ordering these so quickly.
是不吉利的
Excuse me. The oil guys are in the lobby.
打扰一下 油业公♥司♥的人在大厅
Oh. Great. Well, send them up.
好的 让他们上来吧
It's come to our attention that our safety engineer
我们的安全工程师
may be on his way back from mumbai.
可能正在从孟买♥♥赶回来的路上
Oh, we heard something similar.
我们听说了
Yeah, it's probably just a rumor.
可能只是谣言
But if it's true, and he testifies,
但如果是真的 而且他愿意作证
you got to wonder what he's gonna say.
你们一定很想知道他要说什么
What are you looking for?
你到底要什么
$5 million, and you agree
五百万 而且你们要保证
to fix the welds on the starboard landing rig.
修好右舷平台的焊接点
You know, maybe this will speed things along.
或许这个可以让你们更快做出决定
Flight 81 lands at L.A.X.
81次航♥班♥将于2小时46分钟后
in 2 hours and 46 minutes.
在洛杉矶国际机场降落
As soon as that plane begins its descent,
一旦飞机开始减速
our number goes up to $10 million.
数字会变成一千万
And once the passengers disembark,
而当乘客开始下飞机
We let a jury decide how many more zeros to add.
我们就让陪审团来决定后面再加几个零
Draft the papers.
起草文书
Already done.
已经写好了
Is Grimaldi really on that plane?
格里马尔迪真的在那班飞机上吗
Thank you again for the orchid.
再次谢谢你的兰花
Oh, Teri, I'm so glad you're back!
泰丽 真高兴你回来了
I'm so sorry. That you screwed me over?
真抱歉 你害惨了我
They made it sound so easy. They said I'd never --
他们说很简单 他们说我不可能
Get caught? And that is my stapler.
被逮住吗 这是我的订书机
Take her away.
把她带走
Jane.
简
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Operation "Pretend to fire Teri" was a huge success.
假装炒掉泰丽行动大获成功
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
Are you okay?
你还好吗
When I was out of the office, I tried to track Owen down.
我被炒掉的时候 我试过去找欧文
I thought I was helping, so I called his friend Eddie.
我是想帮忙的 所以我给他的朋友埃迪打了电♥话♥
In the hospital?
在医院的埃迪
That's the thing. He's not in the hospital.
问题是 他并不在医院
W-what?
什么
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表