剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
for her asylum application.
我一直在询问她的情况
Turns out the prince is only marrying her to produce a male heir.
王子和她结婚只不过想生个皇子继位
The whole thing is so sad.
整件事情实在是太可悲了
Yeah, I did a little research.
我做了点调查
Leela accepted the prince's proposal.
莉拉接受了王子的求婚
It's not a forced marriage.
这并不是被强迫的婚姻
That depends on your definition of "forced."
那得看什么叫"被强迫"了
Leela was a government accountant,
莉拉是名为政♥府♥工作的会计
And, on a Monday, the prince toured her office.
某个周一 王子去了趟她的办公室
On Tuesday, he asked her to dinner.
接下来周二 他邀她共进晚餐
The next morning, the news reported that they were engaged.
翌日早晨 有记者宣称他们订婚了
Then, after the news broke, he proposed.
之后 在新闻爆出之后 他求了婚
So she was backed into it.
所以她是被逼入死角的
Her family was honored with gifts,
她的家人被赐予重礼
and everything in her apartment was relocated
而她公♥寓♥中所有的东西
to the royal palace before he actually proposed.
在他求婚之前就已经被搬去了皇宫
Poor girl. Yeah.
可怜的姑娘 是啊
Where is she now? Mm, at the pakery.
她现在身在何处 在派糕店
Stacy said she could hang out there.
史黛西说她可以在那待着
All right. You know what?
很好 你知道
For now, just keep her out of sight.
现在暂时让她淡出大家视野低调行事
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你
Do you think I have a chance arguing
你觉得我要是辩护说
that her upcoming marriage is a human-rights violation?
她这场婚姻是侵犯人♥权♥会有胜诉可能吗
If you ask me, all marriages are a violation of human rights.
我觉得所有的婚姻都是在侵犯人♥权♥
Okay. Wait, what?
好吧 等等 你说什么
I mean, it's an archaic tradition.
这是自古以来的传统
"till death do us part"? Get real.
"直到死亡将你我分开" 现实点吧
But I do think it's your best shot for asylum.
可我真觉得申请政♥治♥避难的胜算大
You just -- you got to hope for a sympathetic judge.
你还是希望能碰上个有同情心的法官吧
Yeah.
是啊
Um...thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你的坦诚
So every media outlet is doing a "sexpose"
各大媒体都在对艾瑞克的老师的"艳片门"
on Eric's teacher.
进行曝光报道
Apparently, he and his wife made videos
显然他和他妻子拍了录影带
that could be downloaded on a website for $1.99.
网上的下载价格是1.99美元
Sounds like a bargain. Yeah, well, here's the thing.
像是便宜货 现在情况是这样
It feels like a bit of a witch hunt.
这感觉有点像是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
I mean, they stopped making those videos
他们从教书的两年前开始
two years before he ever started teaching.
就已经不拍那种录像了
Dad, what's porn?
老爸 色情片是什么
What?
什么
I just heard on TV that's why Mr. Hillman got fired.
我刚听电视上说希尔曼老师因为这被解雇了
Can I use your computer to google the word "Porn"?
我能用你的电脑搜索"色情片"的意思吗
Mm, um...you know...
这个嘛
This would be a teachable moment?
现在要开始说教了吗
Yes.
是的
Sit down, buddy.
坐吧 伙计
Porn...is...when two,
色情片是...两个
uh, grownups...make a movie...
成年人...拍电影
just for adults.
仅供成人观看
Oh, like "Bridesmaids."
就像是《最爆伴娘团》
Mom wouldn't let me watch that.
妈妈就不让我看那部片子
Yeah. Like that.
对 就像那种
But you can help him get his job back.
可你能帮他复职
I mean, you're a lawyer. You help people, right?
你是律师 你能帮助别人 是吧
You know what, Eric?
是这样的 艾瑞克
Your dad and I are gonna go talk to Mr. Hillman,
我和你♥爸♥会找希尔曼老师谈
and we're gonna see what we can do.
我们会尽量帮忙
Yes!
太好了
So, this delicious dessert item --
那这么好吃的甜点
It's half pie, half cake?
是半派半蛋糕吗
Mm-hmm. That's right.
没错
It's called a pake, and I invented it.
它叫派糕 是我发明的
In my country, there is nothing like it.
在我的国家 就没有这种食物
But, then again, we just got orange Fanta, so...
而且我也说了 我们才引进橙子味芬达 所以...
Hey, Leela, I wanted to ask you something.
莉拉 我问你点事
This morning at the cafe, there was a guy, very handsome,
今早在咖啡厅 有个男的 文质彬彬
possibly from your country...
可能是你们国家的人
Um...his name is Hari.
他叫海利
Is he your lover?
是你的爱人吗
Stace.
史黛西
It's -- it's okay.
没关系
Um...we grew up together, and he was my first crush.
我们青梅竹马 他是我第一个喜欢的人
He moved to the States five years ago to study journalism.
他五年前搬来美国学新闻
He heard about my trip to America
他听说我这次来美国
and asked to meet me at the cafe
就约我在咖啡厅见面
And when you saw him?
你见到他之后呢
My heart raced.
我的心小鹿乱撞
I never got that feeling from the prince.
我从没对王子有过那种感觉
Seeing Hari made me realize
看到海利让我意识到
I cannot marry a man I don't love...
我不能嫁给我不爱的人
Even if he is the prince.
即使他是王子
On behalf of the State Department,
我代表美国国♥务♥院♥
we demand to speak with the attorney of record
要求和为莉拉·佩卓里 辩护的律师
for Leela Penjore.
进行对话
Hmm. Teri, where's your boss?
泰丽 你老板呢
Maybe last call at Neiman's.
可能在纽曼店参加清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥
Who can resist 90% off?
谁能抵挡一折诱惑呢
I can issue a warrant for your arrest.
我可以给你们发逮捕令
In that case, she's right over there.
那样的话 她就在那边
Ms. Bingum? Yes.
宾格温女士 我是
Where's Leela Penjore?
莉拉·佩卓里在哪里
Maybe last call at Neiman's?
可能在纽曼店参加清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥
Who can resist 90% off?
谁能抵挡一折诱惑呢
Your lack of cooperation may have global ramifications.
你不配合可能会引起国际争端
Oh, wow. Well, someone's being a drama queen.
有人还真是小题大做
Who is this guy?
这是谁啊
Apparently Bhutan is beginning to harvest hydro-electric power,
显然不丹政♥府♥准备开♥发♥水力发电工程
and they have the choice to sell it to either India or China.
他们可以选择承包给印度或是中国
We need the Bhutanese to choose our friends in India.
我们需要不丹人选择我们在印度的朋友
We've been pressuring them to do so.
我们一直在给他们做思想工作
Your stunt puts that in jeopardy.
你的伎俩让这个计划受到了威胁
Well, I trust our elected officials can handle this matter
我相信我们选择的当局能妥当处理这一问题
without forcing a 20-year-old woman into a loveless marriage.
而不用强迫一个20岁的姑娘嫁给自己不爱的人
Well, the State Department has just pulled Leela's visa.
国♥务♥院♥刚收回了莉拉的签证
What?! Now she's here illegally
什么 现在她是非法滞留
and subject to immediate deportation.
可以立即被驱逐出境
Well, I can arrange an emergency hearing to stay that deportation.
我可以安排紧急听证会来滞缓驱逐出境
Thank you, Mr. Kent.
谢谢 肯特先生
Look, I'm not a jerk.
我不是无赖
I admire your commitment to this young woman.
我很钦佩你对这位年轻女士的尽职尽责
But this is a fight you cannot win.
可这场官司你赢不了
I appreciate the sentiment.
多谢你的关心
But for the sake of this woman, and women everywhere,
可为了这位女士和世上所有的女人
this is a fight we cannot lose.
这场官司我们非赢不可
Where's Leela?
莉拉在哪里
Jane wanted me to pick her up for court.
简让我接她上庭
Ah. She's in the back, taking a nap.
她在里面睡午觉
Escaping from an evil prince is exhausting.
躲避邪恶王子真是让人心力交瘁
Ooh, customers!
来客人了
Welcome to the pakery. What can I get you?
欢迎来派糕店 需要什么吗
Is this where Darren Criss hangs out?
这里是达伦·克里斯常来的地方吗
We heard it on "Tmz."
我们在"名人网"上得知的
No. That's... Carrie's cupcakes.
不是 那是卡丽纸杯蛋糕店
Thanks. Told you!
谢了 我说吧
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
That's like the fifth time today!
今天这都差不多是第五回了
Stacy, never let anyone out of here
史黛西 别让任何一位顾客
without dropping a bunch of cash.
不买♥♥东西就从店里走出去
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表