剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
'cause this time I think it's really over.
这次应该真是最后一次了
Not gonna happen.
不可能
It was worth a shot.
试试也无妨
Jane.
简
Hey. Did the police find the ashes? No.
警♥察♥找到骨灰了吗 没有
Caitlin didn't waste any time. She already dumped them.
凯特琳真是争分夺秒 已经把骨灰扔了
Of course. She got rid of the only evidence.
料到了 她把唯一的证据扔了
Yeah. Yeah, and I spoke to a detective.
是的 我和警探谈过了
He said without those ashes, there's nothing we can do.
他说没有那些骨灰 我们什么都没法干
I'm not so sure about that.
这可不一定
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你什么意思
I gave all the ashes to the court.
我把所有骨灰都给法庭了
Kathy, we saw you laughing.
凯西 我们刚看到你笑了
You were just talking to Scott, weren't you?
你刚才在和斯科特说话 对吧
That's crazy.
胡说
I think they're on to you, sweetheart.
我看他们盯上你了 宝贝
We see you looking, kathy.
我们都看见了 凯西
We promised we'd help you,
我们答应过会帮你
and that's what we're trying to do.
现在我们就是想帮你呢
You need to trust us.
你得相信我们
Okay.
好吧
When I heard we were going to court,
我一听说要上庭
I set aside a handful of the ashes just in case.
就先留下一部分骨灰 以防万一
I don't care if they make me sick.
我不管它们会不会让我得病
I don't care if it isn't real,
我也不管这是不是真的
because it feels real, and I miss him so much.
我感觉像是真的就行 我太想念他了
We understand.
我们理解
Listen, Kathy. We have to tell you something.
凯西 我们得告诉你一件事
It looks like Scott may have been poisoned.
斯科特应该是被人下毒了
What?
什么
And in order to prove this,
要想证明这一点
we need what's left of the ashes.
我们需要剩下的骨灰
It's true. Please give them to us.
是真的 请把骨灰给我们
If I could, I would.
要是可以 我会给的
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be difficult.
很抱歉 我不是故意刁难你们
I just ate the last of them.
我刚把最后的骨灰都吃了
There's nothing left.
已经没有剩的了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
There may be another way.
也许还有别的办法
Ms. Kaswell?
卡斯维女士
Let me guess. A box of chocolates?
我猜猜 这次是送巧克力吗
Not quite.
不是
See, I realize there's something we haven't done in awhile.
我发现有件事咱们很久没做了
Corporate minutes for the biannual partners' meeting.
一年两次的合伙人会议
Which I'd like you to lead.
我希望以后由你主持
Thank you.
谢谢
Your message said you had some of the ashes, Ms. Bingum?
宾格温小姐 你说你这里还有一些骨灰是吗
Yes. Thank you for coming.
是的 多谢你专程过来
My client mistakenly set some aside,
我的委托人留下了一部分骨灰
And as an officer of the court,
作为法庭相关人员
it is my duty to hand them over to you.
我有义务把这个交给你
Well, I appreciate that.
很感谢
You know what? Just one second.
等一会
I heard the police were looking into Scott's ashes
我听说警♥察♥要把斯科特的骨灰
as evidence in a crime.
做犯罪证据来查
So, I decided to do the same.
所以我自己查了一下
So I took a spoonful to a private lab and...
把一勺骨灰送到私人实验室
guess what.
结果呢
Thallium.
铊
Thallium?
铊是什么
It's a poison.
一种毒药
Scott was murdered.
斯科特是被谋杀的
Murdered?!
谋杀的
I know.
我知道
It's terrible.
这太糟了
Who could do such thing?
谁会干这种事啊
Oh, wait. I know.
等等 我知道了
Someone who would become very rich
一个如果斯科特没活过25岁
if scott died before his 25th birthday.
就能一夜暴富的人
Someone who had access to his food
一个因为每周日都和他共进午餐
since they had lunch together every sunday.
所以有机会接触他食物的人
Someone like you.
比如说你
Of course, no one knows about this report.
当然 现在还没人知道这份报告
And if the D.A. was to find out about these ashes...
要是地检知道了这些骨灰...
What do you want?
你想要什么
A check for $50,000 in exchange for the report,
5万美元换这个报告
and once your inheritance clears,
你继承遗产以后
I'll take 20% of that, too.
我要百分之二十
Fine.
好
We have an understanding?
达成共识了吗
Yes, we do.
是的
We have what we need?
证据足够了吗
The ashes?
骨灰呢
You want these?
你要这个啊
I mean, it's okay.
没关系的
It's just from my fireplace, so, I don't know.
就是从我壁炉里弄的 我也不确定
What?!
什么
Mrs. Richards, you're under arrest
理查兹夫人 你因为谋杀
for the murder of Scott Richards.
斯科特·理查兹被捕
No.
不
You can't arrest me. I haven't done anything.
你不能抓我 我什么都没干
It's all on the tape, ma'am.
女士 都录下来了
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Let's go.
咱们走吧
I can't believe we pulled that off.
真不敢相信我们做到了
I can.
我相信
What?
什么
Jane, you're amazing.
简 你很厉害
You never, ever give up.
你从不言弃
You're sweet.
嘴可真甜
No, no. I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
I never met anyone like you.
我从未见过你这样的人
It's like you can't take no for an answer.
你好像从来不接受否定的答复
I mean that in the best way possible.
我是真心夸你
Thanks, Grayson.
谢谢 格雷森
Well, let's go to the hospital.
咱们去医院吧
Let's give Kathy the good news.
把好消息告诉凯西
Actually, there's something I've got to do.
其实 我还有事要办
Uh, do you mind?
不介意我先走吧
Not at all.
不介意
Yeah, well, see you later.
好 回头见
Bye.
回见
Jane.
简
You're worried about dying, Owen.
欧文 你担心自己会死
Excuse me?
什么
Your heart could give out.
你的心脏可能停止跳动
I could crash my car into a truck full of fruit.
我可能开车撞上装满水果的货车
You know, we could be poisoned by thallium.
我们也可能铊中毒
What?
什么
That can happen.
这都是有可能发生的
Okay.
好吧
My point is I know you're scared,
重点是我知道你很害怕
and I know that you are trying to protect me from losing you,
你不想让我承受失去你的痛苦
but I also know we have something amazing.
但我也知道我们的感情很美妙
We have something that can last a lifetime,
这是一段恒久的感情
And whether it's another 50 years or another minute,
不论这一生是50年还是一瞬间
Either way, I am not taking no for an answer,
我都不会让你离开我
And that is just who I am.
我就是这样的人
Jane, my proposal is off the table.
简 我已经收回求婚了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表