剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
and these people are entitled to hear a properly argued case.
陪审员们有权利听到控辩双方充分的辩论
One more word, and you're in contempt.
再说一句 就判你藐视法庭
Then we rest our case.
我们愿意终止辩论
Good.
很好
And we're ready for our closing argument.
我们准备结案陈词
We'll adjourn till then.
休庭
What did you just do?
你刚在干什么
The less that jury hears from that judge, the better.
陪审团从法官那听到的越少越好
You're right.
你说得对
It's time they hear from me.
该我登场了
Your majesty, when did you propose to Leela Penjore?
陛下 你是何时向莉拉·佩卓里求婚的
November 12th. I remember it well.
11月12日 我记得很清楚
This is the International Ledger Review from November 11th
这是11月11日版的《国际分账报》
announcing your engagement.
对你订婚的报道
What is your question?
你想问什么
You sent out a press release announcing your engagement
你在求婚前就已对外发出新闻稿
prior to popping the question.
宣布你订婚的消息
Doesn't that seem strange?
这不奇怪吗
Ms. Bingum, may I remind you,
宾格温女士 容我提醒你
if you offend our monarchy, I can hold you in contempt.
如果你冒犯我们的君主 我可以告你藐视罪
Your majesty,
陛下
what is the purpose of your trip to the United States?
你此行来美国的目的是什么
To promote our magnificent country
在美国与不丹两国关系的关键时期
at a crucial time in U.S.-Bhutan relations.
宣传我们美丽的祖国
And did Leela know the purpose of the trip?
那莉拉知道此行的目的吗
Of course. She agreed to it.
当然 她同意跟我一起来的
Agreeing to participate in a goodwill tour?
同意参与友好访问
Is that the behavior of a seditious woman?
这是一个叛乱女性该有的行为吗
Now, we contend that hiding in a bathroom
我们承认藏在洗手间
may be...dishonorable, but it is not seditious.
可能不太体面 但这够不上叛乱
That Leela volunteered to join you on a goodwill tour,
莉拉自愿同你一同进行友好访问
that's -- that's proof that she is a patriotic woman --
这表面她是一位爱国的女士
The opposite of seditious.
恰恰与叛乱相反
Isn't that true?
不是吗
I misspoke before. I'm sorry?
我说错了 什么
Leela did not want to come with me.
莉拉不想和我一起来
She did not want to come to America.
她不愿来美国
He's lying. He's lying.
他在撒谎
Prince Kencho, I'll ask the question again.
肯丘王子 我再问一次
The question has been asked and answered.
问题已经问答完毕
And this trial has drawn to a close.
案件审理到此为止
No, but, see, he Enough.
不 但他... 够了
On the charge of seditious acts against the royal kingdom of Bhutan,
对不丹王国犯下叛乱行为的指控
I find Leela Penjore guilty.
我判莉拉·佩卓里有罪
She is to be taken into custody and deported immediately.
即刻收监并驱逐出境
Come in.
请进
Judge Sanders, I really need your help.
桑德斯法官 我需要你的帮忙
They're deporting Leela. The -- the trial was a sham.
他们要驱逐莉拉 审判只是个幌子
I'm sorry to hear it, but what did you expect?
我深表遗憾 但你想怎样呢
I expected to be heard, that -- that justice would prevail,
我希望被聆听 正义得到声张
but You were naive.
但 你太天真了
Your honor, you have to do something.
法官大人 你得做点什么
Come in.
请进
Judge.
法官
Hey. What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Helping you save Leela.
帮你救莉拉
And I'll tell you the same thing I told Ms. Bingum.
还是刚告诉宾格温女士的那句话
I can't help you.
我无能为力
Don't underestimate yourself. Excuse me?
别小看自己 什么
This is the transcript from Leela's trial.
这是莉拉的庭审记录
Please read the highlighted part from the prince.
请读出划线的有关王子的部分
"Leela did not want to come with me.
莉拉不想和我一起来
She did not want to come to America."
她不愿来美国
Jane, under the universal declaration of human rights,
简 根据《世界人♥权♥宣言》
the four recognized human-rights violations are?
四个得到广泛承认的侵犯人♥权♥的行为是
Torture, religious persecution, rape, and human trafficking.
折磨 宗教迫♥害♥ 强♥奸♥ 贩卖♥♥人口
Your honor, according to the prince,
法官大人 根据王子的陈诉
Leela did not want to come to America.
莉拉不愿来美国
Hence, if he forced her to come,
因此 如果他强迫她前来
by definition, he is admitting to human trafficking.
根据定义 他的行为就是贩卖♥♥人口
Which means she's eligible for asylum.
意味着她有权获得庇护
Coercing a woman to travel first class for a goodwill tour
强迫一位女士坐头等舱进行友好访问
is hardly human trafficking.
很难被定义为贩卖♥♥人口
I don't disagree,
我并不反对
but the prince's words on record do give you a toehold.
但王子的口供给了你一个立足点
Per the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000,
根据2000年通过的《人口贩运受害者保护♥法♥案》
You can grant Leela a "T" Visa, keeping her in this country.
你可以给莉拉签署T签证 让她暂时留在美国
Two years ago, Mr. Hillman had sex with his wife
两年前 希尔曼先生和妻子做♥爱♥
and filmed it for money.
并将其拍摄出♥售♥
Why? Because he was desperate.
为什么 因为他绝望了
Well, now I'm desperate.
而现在我绝望了
See, my son is in Mr. Hillman's class,
我儿子在希尔曼老师的班上
and when I get home at night, he asks,
我晚上回家的时候 他问我
"When is my favorite teacher coming back, dad?"
爸爸 我最喜欢的老师何时才能重返课堂
I'm desperate to get Mr. Hillman back in that classroom.
我愿意不顾一切让希尔曼老师重返课堂
How desperate?
有多不顾一切
Well...
看着
Judge for yourself.
自己判断吧
Mr. Parker! This is inappropriate! Your honor, come on!
帕克先生 这有伤风化 法官大人 拜托
Please! Your honor!
请停止 法官大人
You're right, but will my indiscretion today
你是对的 但我今天的不检行为
prevent me from representing a client two years from now?
会在两年后成为我代表我委托人的阻碍吗
Of course not. And what if I took off my shirt, as well?
当然不会 要是我把衣服也脱掉呢
That is enough, Mr. Parker! Oh, please, your honor!
够了 帕克先生 法官大人
We are, in this country, Mr. Parker!
在我国 帕克先生
facing a crisis in education. Mr. Parker!
教育正面临危机 帕克先生
All right. I'm holding you in contempt.
我判你藐视法庭
Bailiff. Oh, imagine my surprise.
法警 我可真"惊讶"啊
Bailiff! This is a jury trial for a reason.
法警 此案进行陪审团审判是有原因的
My client is not proud of what he did. Order!
我的当事人并不以其所为而自豪 保持秩序
I'm not proud to
我穿着平角裤
stand here today in my boxers. Take him out.
站在法庭也没啥好自豪的 带他出去
But I'm desperate Bailiff, remove him
但我迫不及待地 法警
to save a great teacher. from this courtroom!
要救一个好老师 把他带出法庭
And I'm desperate to tell my son
我迫不及待地要告诉我儿子
that his favorite teacher will be back in the classroom!
他最喜欢的老师会重回课堂
Ms. Barrett? I'm Mo Harris,
巴雷特小姐 我是莫·哈里斯
Los Angeles consumer affairs.
洛杉矶消费者事务部的
I'm here to investigate a complaint.
我来这调查一起投诉
Okay. I thought I saw a rat.
我本以为我看见了老鼠
But it was just an old scrunchy stuck behind the radiator.
但其实只是一个旧发圈卡在暖气片上了
W-- how would you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Uh, Carrie from Carrie's cupcakes
凯莉杯形蛋糕店的凯莉
notified my office that
打电♥话♥到办公室说
Channing Tatum was in New York
你发微薄说查宁·塔图姆在你店里的时候
when you tweeted he was here.
他人当时在纽约
Another fake tweet could bring charges of false advertising.
你要再发一条假微博 我可以告你虚假宣传
It will never, ever happen again.
再也不会发生了
Can I...?
我能
I would like to hand in my resignation.
我愿意递交辞呈
And I accept it.
我接受
O-M-G, it's Sandra Oh!
天呐 是吴珊卓
That is so offensive, young lady.
这太没礼貌了 年轻人
Not all Asians look alike.
亚洲人并非都长一个模样
Except that I am Sandra Oh.
不过我确实是吴珊卓
And, oh, do I love Stacy's pakes.
而且我超喜欢史黛西的派糕
You might want to tweet that.
你可以把这句话发到微博上
Hello? Anybody home?
家里有人吗
We're in here. Dad!
我们在这儿呢 爸爸
Thanks for getting Mr. Hillman his job back.
谢谢你让希尔曼老师继续回来教课
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表