剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Tell me what happened.
慢慢跟我说
Nikki called this morning.
尼基早上打给我
She found a cute storefront on La Cienaga,
说她在拉辛尼伦吉大道上找到一家小店
And she needed my money immediately.
马上就需要钱
Oh, no.
不是吧
I gave her a cashier's check.
我给她开了张现金支票
You did?
真的吗
And then she wanted to meet tonight,
说好今晚见的
But the address she gave me -- it doesn't exist.
但她给我的那个地址 根本就没这个地儿
Well, maybe you wrote it down wrong.
可能是你写记了
I triple-checked.
我再三检查过了
So then I called Nikki,
然后我给尼基打电♥话♥
But her bedazzled phone has been disconnected.
她手♥机♥无法接通了
So I tried to cancel the cashier's check.
所以我想撤销现金支票
and guess what the bank told me.
知道银行跟我说什么吗
That Nikki had already cashed it.
尼基已经兑现了
Jane, I am so sorry I didn't listen to you.
简 我真该听你的劝
I mean, you are the smart one.
你才是聪明的那个啊
When I was an actor,
我当演员的时候
I listed roller-skating, French accents,
我简历上列的技能是滑旱冰
and smiling as skills on my head shot.
会法国腔 还有微笑
But I can't roller-skate,
可我根本不会滑冰
And I have never been to Canada,
我也从没去过加拿大
And sometimes I can't even smile.
有时候我连笑都笑不好
Hey. Listen to me. Okay?
听我说
The pakery was a good idea.
派糕房♥是个好主意
But you wouldn't invest!
但你都不愿意投资
Because you were in such a rush.
因为你太着急了
I just wanted to take it slowly,
我想让你慢慢来
But I always thought it had potential.
但我一直觉得这项生意很有潜力
You did?
真的吗
yeah.
真的
I'm sorry I trusted that scam artist over you.
我很抱歉相信那个骗子 却没听你的话
Oh, my god!
天啊
Olivia?
奥莉维娅
Olivia?
奥莉维娅
Indian food? Tikka masala? Okra?
印度菜 烧鸡柳 秋葵
Is this some sort of joke to you, Jane?
简 你是把我当傻子耍吗
No.
没有
I want nothing to do with this woman, Owen.
欧文 我不想跟她有任何关系
And you shouldn't, either.
你也不应该和她有任何关系
Olivia!
奥莉维娅
Um, you forgot your purse.
你钱包落下了
Thank you.
谢谢
Olivia, I don't know why you're mad at me.
奥莉维娅 我不知道你为什么生我气
A-are you allergic to curry?
你是对咖喱过敏吗
That's not funny.
这话一点不好笑
I know. That's not funny.
我知道 不好笑
Listen, I don't like to tell people this,
我一般不爱跟人说这件事
But I have blank spots in my past.
不过我遗失了部分记忆
And sometimes, I can't remember things.
有时候 我想不起来过去的事
And I'm sorry, but I don't remember.
我很抱歉 但我真的不记得了
Senior year of high school,
高三的时候
Model U.N., Washington, D.C.
模拟联♥合♥国♥ 华盛顿特区
I was France, Billy was Great Britain,
我代表法国 比利代表英国
And you were...
你代表
India?
印度吗
Yes. And you crushed his heart.
没错 你狠狠伤了他的心
Billy's heart?
比利吗
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
After he met you,
他遇见你之后
all he could talk about was little miss india,
总是在说你这个印度小姐的事儿
how you spent the summer at the lake,
你们在湖边避暑的事
how you made him picnics in the park.
你们在公园野餐的事
After you met his parents,
你见过他父母之后
he was going to transfer schools to be near you.
为了离你近一点 他都打算转学了
And then what did you do? What did I do?
然后你干了什么 我♥干♥了什么
Freshman year of college,
大学一年级的时候
He decided to surprise you for your birthday,
他想给你个生日惊喜
But when he pushed the door open and yelled, "Surprise,"
他推开门大喊惊喜的时候
You were with your R.A.
你正和常驻顾问在一起
That doesn't seem that bad.
这也没那么糟吧
In bed! Oh, god.
在床上 天啊
He spent the whole next year on my couch, sobbing.
他一整年都在我沙发上哭过来的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I-I-I'll call billy right now and apologize.
我现在就打给他 正式道歉
Do you have his number?
你有他的号♥吗
He's a diplomat. In Pakistan.
他是外交官 在巴基斯坦
I promise, if I could turn back time,
我保证 如果可以回到过去
I would handle everything differently.
我不会那么做的
I swear.
我发誓
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你
Because I love your brother, and I wouldn't lie to you.
因为我爱你弟弟 我不会对你撒谎的
I'd really like to be friends.
我真的很想和你做朋友
For what it's worth...
不论如何
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I love that you said it first.
我还爱是你先表白这一点
All right, that's settled.
好吧 都说清楚了
I'll take "Let's get back to dinner" For $300.
我选300美元的"回去吃晚餐"类
Oh. Uh, sorry.
不好意思
Teri. What's up?
泰丽 什么事
Jane.
简
Get your ass to the office now.
现在马上来办公室
7:00, and I'm about to have dinner.
都七点了 我马上要吃晚饭了
It's about our case.
是关于案子的
You're not gonna believe what I found.
你肯定不会相信我找着了什么
Fine. But just for the record, you're not the boss of me!
好吧 顺便说一下 你不是我的老板
I'm sorry. I've got to get back to the office. It's important.
抱歉 我得回办公室 有很重要的事
No. No, no, no. We understand.
没关系 我们理解
We'll talk later. Maybe over lunch?
回头再聊 吃午饭聊怎么样
Yeah. Okay.
当然好
Bye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
All right.
好了
You know how Rita's sister was killed in that accident?
你知道丽塔的姐姐死于那场车祸吧
Yes.
知道
Well, I was looking over the accident report, and guess what.
我在看事故报告
They were both Onestop employees
双方都是一站式的员工
on company time in a Onestop car.
工作时间坐公♥司♥车出的事故
So what are you thinking -- workman's comp?
你是想索要工伤赔偿金吗
No, Jane.
不是
According to the logs, the day before the accident,
根据记录 事故前一天
That car was serviced at a Onestop auto-and-tire
那辆车在一站式汽修中心
with Onestop brakes.
换了一站式的刹车
"As good as the leading national brand."
"可与全国知名品牌媲美"
Teri, we need a safety report from Onestop's auto fleet.
泰丽 我们需要一站式汽车队的安全报告
You mean something like this?
是说这个吗
This is Onestop's safety record
这是一站式汽车队
for their entire auto fleet from last year.
去年的安全报告
And based on this report,
根据这一报告
We are re-re-filing for wrongful death.
我们将诉因改成不当致人死亡
Your client may be old, but she's still alive, miss Bingum.
你的委托人是老了没错 不过还没死呢
Rita Curtis is suing
丽塔·柯蒂斯是以
on behalf of her deceased sister, Lauren Curtis.
她去世的姐姐劳伦·柯蒂斯的名义起诉
Now, I know that this may be unorthodox, your honor,
法官大人 我知道这有点非传统
but I can prove it with a single witness.
不过我只需要一位证人就能证明诉因
Your honor, the testimony's not being offered
法官大人 我方提交的证词不是要证明
for the truth of the matter asserted,
宣称事项的真实性
but to prove that Olivia and Eve's data points match up.
而是证明奥莉维娅和伊芙的数据设定相符
Well, we'll stipulate to that. So what?
这点我们承认 那又怎样
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表