剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
We both do.
我们都爱吃
So, you two met in Iowa.
所以你俩是在爱荷华认识的
Oh, no, no, I never made it.
不是 我没去成爱荷华
Uh, see, I was passing through security
我正在过安检
when my green lantern key chain set off the metal detector.
这时我的绿灯侠钥匙链触发了金属探测器
The key chain I gave you for your birthday?
是我送你的那个生日礼物吗
And Ally volunteered to pat me down.
阿莉主动要求对我进行搜身检查
Wow. So you're a TSA worker?
那你是在美国运输安全管理局工作的吗
Honor, courage, commitment.
荣誉 勇气 承诺
Yeah. That's the navy.
是 那是海军口号♥
So, I thought guys only patted down guys.
我还以为只有男人能搜男人的身呢
That rule was just begging to be broken.
这条规矩早就该打破了
She has this incredible technique.
她有着非凡的技术
Oh. Let's show 'em.
咱们表演给他们看看
Oh, no. Come on.
不要吧 来嘛
Okay.
好吧
Okay, the first thing you do is
你要做的第一件事是
you got to to distract 'em with your hands,
用你的双手让他们分心
And then you feel the rest of them with your body.
然后用你的身体感受他们的身体
No one's concealing a gun when I'm around.
我一出现 大家的枪就都掏出来了
That's awfully thorough.
检查得太彻底了
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
So, after the pat down, I bought her some coffee.
搜身检查之后 我就请她喝了咖啡
Oh, and we talked for hours.
我们聊了几个钟头
And I missed my flight.
而我错过了飞机
And I never went back to work!
而我就没再回去工作啦
Can I help you, Jane's boyfriend?
有什么需要帮助吗 简的男朋友
You know my name's Owen, right?
你知道我叫欧文 对吧
Sure thing, Jane's boyfriend.
废话 简的男朋友
Well, Jane's assistant, I've been trying to reach her.
简的助理 我正找她呢
She went home.
她回家了
But then Kim called, and now they're headed to court.
但之后金打电♥话♥来 现在他们去了法♥院♥
I'll let her know you stopped by.
我会告诉她你来过了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Owen. How was Italy?
欧文 意大利之行如何
Uh, fantastic.
棒极了
Thanks for asking.
多谢关心
So, uh, the trip, it was kind of impulsive.
这次旅行 好像挺冲动的吧
Yeah?
是吗
Sure. Yeah, I guess.
当然 我觉得是吧
But, hey, that's how I roll.
但 那就是我的作风
When I saw the movie "Julie & Julia,"
看过《美味关系》之后
I took a whole day off and made a beef bourguignon.
我请了一天假 做了一道法式红酒炖牛肉
I don't even eat red meat.
我甚至都不吃牛羊肉
Owen, uh, not to step over a line,
欧文 我并不想多管闲事
but you and Jane...
但你和简
Yes, counselor?
怎么了 律师先生
Is it serious?
你是认真的吗
I got to wonder why you're asking.
我想知道你干嘛这么问
She's a co-worker, you know, a good friend.
她是我的同事 是我好朋友
I'm...watching out for her.
我这是为她着想
And you think I could be a bad influence?
你觉得我会待她不好吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不会
It's just... Counselor...
只是 律师先生
She's lucky she has people who care.
有关心她的人 她很幸运
Ugh. Another shot and make it a double.
再来一杯 两倍的量
That's your third wheatgrass in less than an hour.
不到一个钟头 这已经是你第三杯冰草酒了
Any more and I'm gonna have to call you a cab.
再多喝的话 我就要帮你叫出租车了
I'm here to see Nikki Lepree.
我是来找尼基·利普瑞的
Is she around?
她在吗
You're looking at her.
远在天边 近在眼前
You're the Nikki Lepree?
你就是尼基·利普瑞吗
You know you have quite the reputation.
你可是声名在外啊
I hate when people talk about me.
我讨厌别人老讨论我
Well, everyone at yoga says you're a relationship guru.
练瑜伽的人都说你是个情感专家
You're like Dr. Phil,
你就像是菲尔医生一样
but without the mustache.
不过没有胡子罢了
All right. So, what's your problem?
好吧 那你是有什么问题
I'm in love with my ex,
我爱着我的前男友
but he's with someone else now,
但他现在跟别人在一起了
and I think I blew it.
而且我觉得是我自己搞砸的
So why are you telling me?
那你跟我说什么劲呢
But you just told me to.
不是你让我说的吗
Tell him, not me.
去跟他讲 而不是跟我讲
That's what I meant.
这才是我的意思
Now is the time to make bold moves.
是时候该迈出大胆的一步了
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
You have to give it everything you've got.
你得把你所有的真实想法都告诉他
Okay, Nikki Lepree, I'll do it.
好吧 尼基·利普瑞 我会的
Good. And don't leave anything on the table.
很好 不要有所保留 一切都要说清楚
Undergarments optional.
可以不♥穿♥内衣
Counsel, it is 7:45, and I'm tired.
律师们 已经七点三刻了 而且我很累
What is the emergency, Ms. Kaswell?
有什么紧急情况吗 卡斯维小姐
It's come to our attention
我们注意到
that the D.A. has withheld discovery.
地方检察官并未上报他们发现的某些证据
What?
什么
I spoke with Amber Raines,
我跟被害人的前女友
the victim's ex-girlfriend.
安伯·蕾恩斯谈过了
She was interviewed by the L.A.P.D.
洛杉矶警局曾访过她
We never received a statement.
而我们没有收到声明
Is that true? We didn't conceal anything.
是真的吗 我们毫无隐瞒
Ms. Raines had a sound alibi,
蕾恩斯女士有充分的不在场证明
and that interview was irrelevant.
这次调查和也她无关
The woman hated the victim. You don't think that's relevant?
那女人恨被害人 你觉得这也叫无关吗
In light of this discovery,
鉴于这个情况
we need time to see where it might lead.
我们需要时间进行深入调查
So we request a continuance.
因此 我们申请诉讼延期
There's no unfair surprise here. That's the standard.
这算不上不公平突袭 完全符合标准
I agree.
我同意
Nice try, but trial starts tomorrow at noon.
想法不错 但开庭时间依然定在明天中午
Good night.
各位晚安
Oh. Morning. Teri, thank you.
早上好 泰丽 谢谢
I was up all last night reviewing the transcripts.
我昨晚通宵看了审讯记录
Total waste of time.
毫无用处
We have four hours till the trial,
还有四个小时就开庭了
So can you get me the forensic reports again?
你把法♥院♥报告再给我说一遍好吗
Whoa. Slow down.
别急
The D.A. Just faxed over a revised witness list.
检察官刚传真来一份新的证人名单
First up -- Anton Horn, Emily's husband.
第一位 安东·豪恩 艾米丽的老公
Mm, no, they can't call him. Spousal immunity precludes it.
他们不能传唤他 他有配偶拒证权
Well, the D.A. Isn't stupid. Something's going on.
检察官又不傻 肯定出事了
All right, I'll get this before the judge immediately.
好吧 我立刻去见法官
How can I help?
要我做什么
Get me everything on Mr. Horn.
把豪恩先生所有的资料找来
Start with the hall of records.
从市政档案厅开始
I want a copy of that marriage license.
我要他们结婚证的复印件
And then -- I don't know -- just dig deep.
还有 我也不知道了 使劲查吧
I'm on it. Thank you.
马上去办 谢谢
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你来见我
Well...Ally insisted.
阿莉非要我来的
She read the 18 texts you sent me in the last hour.
她看到了你上个小时发给我的18条信息
Said I owed it to our past to show up and communicate.
说为了我们的曾经 我应该来跟你聊聊
I want you to know I didn't kiss Grayson.
我想告诉你我没有吻格雷森
Did your lips touch?
你们嘴唇碰到了吗
'Cause I'm pretty sure if they did, it's a kiss.
如果碰到了 那就是吻
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
Fred...
弗雷德
I want you back. We belong together.
我希望你回到我身边 我们才是一对
I-I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm with Ally now.
抱歉 我已经跟阿莉在一起了
Fred...
弗雷德
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表