剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, the man did have an affair with your wife.
毕竟这男人和你老婆有过一腿
Objection. Asked and answered.
反对 不能自问自答
Sustained. Move on, Ms. Bingum.
反对有效 另提问题 宾格温小姐
Yes, your honor.
是 法官大人
Oh. One moment, please.
稍等片刻
What's going on? I need to take over.
怎么了 我来接替你
Okay.
行
We spoke with management at Axel Fitness.
我们找阿克赛尔健身房♥的管理方谈过了
Are you aware they have no record
你知道他们那里
of you checking in on the night in question?
没有你当晚的登记记录吗
Sometimes I forget to swipe my card.
有时候我会忘记刷♥卡♥
When you work out, do you sweat?
你运动时出汗吗
Of course.
当然
The police seized every item of soiled laundry
警方从豪恩家搜集了
from the Horn residence.
所有的脏衣服
Let the record reflect
但记录表明
the absence of sweat-stained gym clothes.
其中并没有沾有汗渍的运动服
Objection. Mr. Horn is not on trial.
反对 豪恩先生不是在受审
Maybe he should be.
也许他该受审
Both parties, approach now.
双方律师都上前来
What the hell is going on?
你们在搞什么
Reasonable doubt, your honor.
这是合理的质疑 法官大人
Mr. Horn had motive, means, and opportunity.
豪恩先生同时有动机 手段和机会
And we believe he framed Emily.
我们认为他栽赃给了艾米丽
Why would she leave the murder weapon in her car?
她怎么会把凶器忘在她车上
She's not an idiot.
她又不是傻蛋
Mr. Horn lied about his whereabouts --
豪恩先生编造了他的行踪
not to protect his wife but to set her up.
这不是为了保护她妻子 而是设套害她
Payback for her affair.
是对她外遇的报复
If you proceed, I'm gonna allow this line of questioning.
如果问讯继续 我将准许此项问话
Which way is this gonna go?
你准备怎么做
If Ms. Horn agrees to testify against her husband,
如果豪恩女士准备作对其丈夫的不利证明
we'll drop all charges against her.
我方放弃对她的所有指控
Excuse me.
抱歉
We agree to the terms.
我方接受条件
Ms. Horn will testify against Mr. Horn.
豪恩女士将对豪恩先生作不利证明
What?!
什么
Bailiff... Emily?
法警 艾米丽
...take this man into custody.
将此人收监关押
Stop! Wait! Emily.
停下 等等 艾米丽
No, no, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait!
不不不 等等
Emily, you don't understand.
艾米丽 你不明白
You have to believe me. Em...
你得相信我 艾...
Stop! Your honor, please.
请等一下 法官大人
So, as acting managing partner, I propose a toast --
作为代理执行合伙人 我提议
to the firm.
为律所干杯
May this win bring us press, new clients,
希望这场胜利给我们提高曝光率 带来新客户
and a steady revenue stream.
还有稳定的收益
Cheers, everybody.
各位干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Jane...
简
Oh. Excuse me.
失陪了
What's going on?
怎么了
There's something I need to tell you.
我有事要告诉你
Okay.
好吧
Anton didn't kill Troy.
安东没有杀害特洛伊
I know that you feel guilty about turning on him,
我知道你因为指证他而感到内疚
but you have to stay strong.
但你一定要挺住
No. No. You don't understand.
不 你不明白
Anton didn't kill Troy.
安东没有杀害特洛伊
I did.
是我杀的
We had an affair when he didn't know who I really was.
我们有一腿时他还不知道我的真实身份
And then a photo of me, appeared in the newspaper.
后来报纸上登了张我的照片
I was hosting a charity event with Anton.
我在和安东一起举办慈善活动
When Troy realized I was wealthy...
当特洛伊发现我很有钱后
He tried to blackmail you. Yeah.
他来敲诈勒索你 对
But it was too late.
但这太晚了
Anton already knew about the affair.
安东已经知道外遇的事了
Troy freaked.
特洛伊反应激烈
He said if I didn't give him a hundred grand, he --
他向我索要索要十万 他
Jane, he -- he threatened my husband's life.
简 他威胁要取我丈夫性命
I-I snapped. I-I grabbed the wrench,
我一时冲动 抄起扳手
and I just hit him as hard as I could.
发疯似的打他
I don't believe you.
我才不信你
See, our agreement with the D.A.
我们和地方检察官达成的协议
gives you immunity from prosecution,
保障了你的诉讼豁免权
So now you are making up a story,
所以你瞎编一个故事
claiming guilt in order to clear your husband.
说你是有罪的 来帮你丈夫脱罪
It's arguably brilliant, but I'm not falling for it.
这真是相当有才 但我没那么好糊弄
All right, look.
好吧 听我说
We've known each other a very long time.
我们相识很久了
Whatever you think of me,
不管你是怎么看我的
I know you won't let an innocent man go to jail.
我很清楚你不会坐视一个清白的人去坐牢的
And I have proof.
而且我有证据
That he's innocent?
证明他是清白的吗
That I'm guilty.
证明我有罪
What are you asking me to do?
你到底要我做什么
Save Anton.
救救安东
No judge would allow me to represent him.
没有法官会同意让我为他辩护的
Then find someone who will.
那就找别人
Fred, I'm glad you're here.
弗雷德 我很高兴你来了
I'm glad I'm here, too.
我也很高兴
Cookie?
要吃曲奇吗
Oh, no, thanks.
不用了 多谢
Uh, Stacy, about our talk before --
史黛西 关于我们之前所说的
I appreciate your honesty. I needed the closure.
我很感激你的坦诚 我需要做个了断
No. No, no. No. No.
不不不
Is that what you thought I was giving you?
你是这么理解的吗
Because that's -- that's not what I meant.
其实我不是那个意思
Hey, new development -- ally and I broke up.
大新闻 我和阿莉分手了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She seemed nice.
她人很好
Stacy, what I'm trying to say is, uh...
史黛西 我真正想说的是
You are my Cyndi Lauper,
你是我的辛迪·劳博尔
And -- and Ally is just juice.
阿莉只是果汁而已
Are you okay? Maybe you've got low blood sugar.
你没事吧 你也许是低血糖了
It happened to yoga teacher,
我瑜伽老师也遇到过
and she fainted during downward dog.
她在倒立时晕倒了
Have a cookie.
吃块曲奇吧
No, I'm fine. Stacy...
不 我很好 史黛西
The only thing I want is you.
你是我唯一所求
No!
不行
No?
不行吗
I can't.
我真的不行
I know that I love you, but...
我确实爱你
I left nothing on the table.
但我们之间已经没有可能了
What table?
什么桌子
I'm not really sure.
我也不知道
But I won't change my mind.
但我心意已决
We are over, and I'm moving on.
我们结束了 我也看开了
My answer is no.
我的回答是不行
In that case,
既然这样的话
there's something that I never told you.
我有件事要告诉你
I'm not human.
我不是人类
I'm Jane's guardian angel.
我是简的守护天使
When Deb died,
黛比死后
I came back down to earth with her.
我和她一起回到地球上
You know that Jane is Deb?
你知道简就是黛比吗
Yes.
是的
Stacy, I came to earth for her, but I fell in love with you.
史黛西 我为了她来到地球 但却爱上了你
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表