剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
怎么
Well, is there anything I can say,
要我说什么 做什么
anything I can do?
你才肯原谅我呢
I love you.
我爱你
And I just don't want to leave anything on the table.
我不希望我们之间留下任何遗憾
I'm sorry. I-I-I really have to...go.
对不起 我 我得走了
I'll see you around, okay?
再见吧
Mr. Horn cannot be compelled to testify against his wife.
豪恩先生不能被迫做不利于他妻子的证言
He has invoked spousal immunity,
根据加州证据法第9条70款
California evidence code section 9-70.
他有要求配偶拒证的权利
You know better, counselor.
你应该了解情况 控方律师
Two years ago, they filed for legal separation,
两年前 他们申请合法分居
voiding the immunity.
拒证权已经无效了
No, we never got divorced. We reconciled.
我们没有离婚 我们和解了
Doesn't matter.
这不影响结果
This is their petition of dissolution.
这是他们的分居申请书
Since neither party filed to rescind,
由于双方都未曾申请撤销
they're still legally separated,
所以他们仍是合法分居状态
And Mr. Horn cannot assert immunity.
豪恩先生的拒证权无效
That's correct.
确实没错
Wait. Your honor, public policy supports immunity
等等 法官大人 国家政策支持拒证权
regardless of --
无论
Nice try, but the law is clear.
理由不错 但法律有明确规定
I'd like to see if the D.A. is open to a plea.
我想看看检察官还接不接受认罪
No way.
不可能的
Emily...
艾米丽
With your husband poking holes in your alibi,
若你丈夫颠覆了你的不在场证明
we have nothing.
我们就一点胜算都没有了
Please, Jane, don't make me confess to something I didn't do.
拜托 简 别让我承认我没犯过的罪
Okay.
好的
You went to law school. How do I defend you?
你也学过法律 你说我该怎么为你辩护
Since my husband's testifying, I should tell you --
既然我丈夫要作证 我就告诉你吧
he knew about my affair.
他知道我有婚外情
I mean... before Troy turned up dead.
我是说 在特洛伊死前就知道
Wait. He told me he didn't know until after your arrest.
等等 他说在你被捕前都不知道
I know what he told you,
我知道他跟你说了什么
But the next time you ask, he'll be under oath.
但下次你问他时 他可是宣了誓的
Jane!
简
Hey. Fred. What are you doing here?
弗雷德 你在这里做什么
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
天呐 你还好吗
I, uh -- I met Stacy for coffee.
我 我刚跟史黛西喝了个咖啡
She said she still loved me.
她说她还爱着我
I told her I'm with Ally now.
我说我现在跟阿莉在一起
Okay.
好的
I, uh -- I told Ally about the coffee,
我告诉阿莉我们见面的事了
and she asked if I still had feelings for Stacy.
她问我是不是对史黛西还有感觉
What'd you say?
那你说了什么
I hesitated.
我犹豫了
Oh, god.
天呐
It was -- it was like a long breath.
就是中间停顿了一会
Fred, you can't hesitate
弗雷德 女人问你这种问题时
when a woman asks a question like that.
你不能犹豫
Jane, Ally left me, and I'm -- I'm --
简 阿莉离开我了 而我
I'm devastated. I'm bereft. I'm --
我很崩溃 我很伤心 我
A drama queen.
很小题大做
Listen, I know what's going on here.
听着 我知道发生了什么
Yeah, I just told you.
对 我刚告诉你了
When I was 10 years old,
我十岁时
Cyndi Lauper got hit by a car and died.
辛迪·劳博尔出车祸去世了
Cyndi Lauper?
辛迪·劳博尔
Oh, yeah. Cyndi Lauper was my cat.
辛迪·劳博尔是我养的猫
She was this gorgeous tabby, and I-I loved her.
她是只漂亮的斑纹猫 我爱她
But you know what? I didn't cry or anything.
但你知道吗 我没哭 也没怎么样
And then the next day,
而第二天
my mom told me we were out of juice,
妈妈跟我说我们没果汁了
and I burst into tears.
我立刻哭了
Sobbed uncontrollably because we were out of juice.
就因为没果汁而控制不住哭了
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
我很难过
Ally is the juice.
阿莉就是果汁
You're not crying over someone you've only known for three weeks.
你才不是为了一个刚认识三周的人哭泣
You're crying over Cyndi Lauper,
你在为辛迪·劳博尔哭
someone you love.
她才是你爱的人
So go make it right with Stacy or buy yourself a cat.
所以 和史黛西重归于好 或买♥♥只猫吧
Hey, Nikki! Your advice sucked.
尼基 你的建议烂透了
Well, you didn't leave me a tip, so we're even.
你都没给我小费 所以我们扯平了
I'm sorry. It's just --
抱歉 只是
I followed your guru wisdom.
我听了你的专家意见
I told him that I loved him, and now it's over.
告诉他我爱他 然后就都完了
So I gave you fantastic advice.
所以我给了你一个很好的建议啊
Say what?
什么
Look, you left nothing on the table,
你看 现在事情都理清了
And now it's time to move on.
你也该往前看了
Stacy, you're bold, beautiful,
史黛西 你勇敢 漂亮
young, and restless.
年轻 不安于现状
If he can't see you're a catch, it wasn't meant to be.
若他不能看到你的好 那你们就不合适
Give me your phone.
给我你的手♥机♥
My phone?
做什么
You're also weak.
你也很软弱
You're gonna walk out of here, text him.
出门就会给他发信息
It's not gonna be pretty. Hand it over.
那可不会有好下场 所以把电♥话♥给我
Check this out.
快看啊
We have the same phone.
咱俩手♥机♥一样
All right. What is this jerk's name?
好吧 那混♥蛋♥叫什么
Fred. With an "F."
弗雷德 首字母是F
Fred with an "F." Delete.
首字母F的弗雷德 删掉了
Now, if he comes back to you because he's single again
若他因为分了手才又想到你
or wants to borrow your black amex
或是来借你的交通卡
for a quick trip to atlantic city,
去大西洋城做短途旅行
you stay strong and just say no.
坚强点 跟他说不
No!
不要
Yes to you. No to Fred.
听你的 跟他说不要
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much, Nikki Lepree.
谢谢 非常感谢 尼基·利普瑞
Oh. Oh, I got to go. That's my 11:00.
我得闪了 那位预约了我十一点见
She left her husband after 72 days.
新婚72天她就离开了老公
Everyone on twitter is freaking out.
微博上所有人都疯了
Whoa. Good luck.
天呐 祝你好运
I left for axel fitness at 8:00 p.m.
我八点出门去了健身房♥
I returned home at 10:00 p.m.
十点回的家
Can you account for your wife's whereabouts
你能确定离家期间
while you were gone?
你妻子的行踪吗
No.
不能
When did you find out
你什么时候发现
about your wife's affair with the deceased?
你妻子和死者有婚外情
I don't recall.
想不起来了
I'm going to remind you that you are under oath.
我得提醒你 你宣过誓了
Did you find out about the affair prior to the murder?
你是在案发前知道的吗
Yes.
是的
I found an old E-mail from Troy.
我发现了一封特洛伊以前发来的电子邮件
I confronted Emily with it.
我找艾米丽来对质
She told me everything, and I forgave her.
她向我坦白了一切 我就原谅了她
You said you left the house at approximately 8:00 p.m.,
你说你大约在晚上八点出了家门
which means you were home
也就是说受害者在七点半打来电♥话♥时
when the victim called the house at 7:30?
你还待在家里对吧
I guess.
是的
So it's conceivable that
所以理论上
you could have answered the phone, isn't it?
有可能是你接的电♥话♥ 对吧
But I didn't.
但我没接
But if you had answered the phone
但假设你接了电♥话♥
and you had heard his voice,
听出是他的声音之后
you'd be upset, right?
你会很生气对吧
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表