剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Oh. Simon.
西蒙
Ms. Bingum.
宾格温小姐
I heard the insurance company settled.
我听说保险公♥司♥达成和解协议了
You wouldn't have sold out Bobbi Dobkins?
你不会出♥卖♥♥♥了波比·德普金丝吧
Bobbi Dobkins isn't my client.
波比·德普金丝不是我的客户
You purposefully antagonized her
你专门用基拉的
by bringing up Kiera's professional aspirations,
胸怀大志来激怒她
knowing that Bobbi would blow up those settlement talks.
因为你知道波比会亲手毁掉和解谈判
You wanted Kiera's mom to attach that emotional-distress claim
你想让基拉的妈妈提出精神损害控告
so that you could settle the lesser claim
这样保险公♥司♥就能低价和解
with the insurance company and hang Bobbi out to dry.
波比的死活就与你无关了
If you'll excuse me,
不好意思
I need to give my client some good news.
我要去给客户传达好消息了
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. How much did they settle for?
慢着 和解金额是多少
$15,000.
一万五千
They were asking for a million.
他们之前要一百万
They seem to think they'll get the rest from Ms. Dobkins.
剩下的钱估计要从德普金丝夫人身上拿了
What did you do, Simon?
你做了什么 西蒙
Go see for yourself.
你自己去看吧
Bobbi's taking the stand in a few minutes.
波比待会就要作证
And try not to get emotional.
控制好情绪
Teri.
泰丽
Kim just called from court.
金从法庭打电♥话♥过来
She said Owen's looking really pale.
她说欧文脸色苍白
Oh, god. Get in touch with Parker.
天啊 快找帕克
Tell him Bobbi's about to take the stand.
告诉他波比马上要出庭作证了
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快来
The most innovative period of cubism was before 1914.
立体派最创新的时期是在1914年之前
Hmm. Now, following up on that --
在那之后
Mr. Kent, while this is...fascinating,
肯特先生 这真是吸引人
Good god, man, fall is coming.
老天爷 秋天都来了
Almost finished, your honor.
快问完了 法官大人
Your honor! As you were saying.
法官大人 照你说的
Your honor! Unh!
法官大人
I think you should call a recess!
我觉得你要休庭一下
Jane.
简
Hi. I'm hi.
嗨 我...好啊
Oh, right! Oh, god. Yeah. Sorry.
对哦 各位不好意思
Sorry. Emergency.
对不起 急事
Uh, okay. Okay. Uh, re-- recess. Chambers.
好的 休庭 到内庭说话
You okay?
你还好吗
Teri. I need your help.
泰丽 我要你帮忙
Hey. What's wrong? Hi.
怎么了
Well, Kim told Teri and
金告诉泰丽
Teri told me that you looked pale and sweaty.
然后泰丽告诉我说你脸色苍白兼冒汗
What?! Your face is flushed.
什么 满脸通红
Here. Let me feel your head.
让我摸摸额头
Let me feel your head. No, please, stop!
摸摸头 住手
What? This has to end, okay?
怎么了 这一切该有个头了
Do -- do you want to know why I'm flushed?
你知道为什么我满脸通红吗
Because you are under too much stress. Yes!
因为你压力太大 对
Jane, sweetheart, love of my life,
简 亲爱的 我的至爱
the source of my stress is you!
我压力的来源是你
That's crazy! I'm your calming influence!
你瞎扯 我是你冷静的源泉
Listen. Listen to my calm voice.
听我冷静的声音
You're vibrating.
手♥机♥在震
Ugh! I got to get to court!
我要赶去法庭
But it's no big deal.
不是大事情
We'll talk about this later.
这事我们晚点再说
Sure.
好的
Ms. Dobkins, do you frequently compare students
德普金丝女士 你经常把学生
to your deceased daughter?
和你去世的女儿相对比吗
Objection. Relevance?
反对 与本案无关
I'll allow it. You may answer.
我允许提问 请回答
She was an excellent dancer and role model.
她是个出色的舞者和楷模
Thank you.
谢谢
Plaintiffs call Stacy Barrett.
原告方传史黛西·巴奈特上庭
What?
什么
I tried to call you.
我有试着打电♥话♥给你
As a girl, you danced with Deb Dobkins
小时候你是不是跟黛比·德普金丝一起
at her mother's studio?
在她母亲的舞室跳舞
I take the 5th amendment. I know my right.
我有权利引用第五修正案
This isn't a criminal trial,
这里不是刑事法庭
and I don't suspect the question will get you in any trouble.
我也不觉得那个问题会给你带来什么麻烦
That's where you're wrong.
这句你说错了
In 1996, did you compete
1996年 你和黛比·德普金丝
at the National Bright Lights Dance Championship with Deb Dobkins?
是不是在全国光芒舞蹈大赛上是对手
Yes.
是的
And backstage, you witnessed a confrontation between Deb and the defendant.
你在后台目睹了黛比和被告的争执
There was a...kerfuffle.
是发生了... 口角
Ohh. Okay?
好了
Why wouldn't you change my routine?
你为什么不修改我的编舞
Deb, it was fine. Leave me alone!
黛比 没事的 离我远点
You're a terrible teacher! You ruined my life!
你这老师烂透了 你毁了我的人生
And then she said...
然后她说...
..."I hate you."
"我恨你"
Would you agree that Ms. Dobkins
你是否同意德普金丝夫人
caused her own daughter a great deal of anxiety?
给她女儿带来了极大的焦虑
Objection! Objection!
反对 反对
Sit down, Ms. Bingum.
坐下来 宾格温小姐
Mr. Radford, what are you getting at?
雷德福先生 你想问什么
Ms. Dobkins called her own daughter a role model.
德普金丝夫人把她的女儿称为楷模
If she berated her own child, just imagine the anxiety
如果她连亲生骨肉都严斥 可以想象
the other students must have endured.
其他学生要承受的是何种程度的焦虑
You were in her class, Ms. Barrett.
你也是她的学生 巴奈特小姐
Was Ms. Dobkins as tough on you as she was on her own child?
德普金丝夫人对其他学生也这么严厉吗
She treated us all equally.
她对我们一视同仁
And with that, we will recess.
到此为止 休庭
Bingum, what happened in there?
宾格温 这是怎么回事
Uh, I don't really know.
我也不清楚
How did the other side know about the 1996 competition?
原告方怎么会知道1996年比赛的事
Simon overheard a conversation I had with stacy.
西蒙意外听到了我和史黛西的对话
Now, I can't prove it, but he leveraged the information
我没有证据 但他利用了这些信息
to settle the claim against the insurance company.
帮保险公♥司♥达成了和解协议
He is a snake, Parker.
他个阴险小人 帕克
A snake who left a really big mess.
留下个烂摊子的小人
Oh, yeah, I mean, Depos, witness statements...
没错 证词 证人口供
E.M.T. logs.
急救队日志
A receipt for lunch, which we paid for.
午餐发♥票♥ 还是我们出的钱
Hey, hold on a second.
慢着
Does this -- does this make sense to you?
这个... 你觉得说得通吗
Bobbi called 911 at 4:17.
波比4点17分报♥警♥
The E.M.T. arrived at 4:23.
救护车4点23分就到了
How did they get there that fast?
怎么会这么快
Oh, well, it looks like they were in the same neighborhood
他们当时在同一区 20分钟前
20 minutes earlier on another call.
也有一通求助电♥话♥
A call from a nearby park...
电♥话♥从临近的公园打出
also involving a 12-year-old girl.
也是一个12岁的姑娘
Be seated.
请坐下
Let the record reflect I just took my blood pressure.
请记录 我刚测了血压
110 over 70.
70/110
Mr. Ross, you are still under oath.
罗斯先生 你还在作供
Mr. Kent...
肯特先生...
Your leash is growing shorter by the second.
你时间有限了
Teri, how close?
泰丽 还要多久
Not yet, but any minute now.
再等等 不过马上就好
Congratulations on your blood pressure, your honor.
恭喜您的血压正常 法官大人
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Ross...
罗斯先生
Would you say Ms. Krupp's work
你认为克虏伯小姐的作品
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表