剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
What? Oh, uh, while you were unavailable,
什么 你不在的时候
the verdict came in.
判决下来了
He starts school again tomorrow.
他明天就重回学校上课了
Love you, dad.
爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, pal.
我也爱你 小家伙
Now, go brush your teeth.
现在快去刷牙吧
So, how was the clink?
蹲局子的感觉如何
Well worth it.
蹲得很值
In fact, if you don't mind getting Eric to bed,
你要是现在能哄艾瑞克上♥床♥睡觉
I will get us a bottle of champagne...
我就给咱俩开瓶香槟
to celebrate.
庆祝一下
To celebrate Mr. Hillman?
庆祝希尔曼老师重返讲台吗
That's a start.
好戏在后头
Jane, how'd it go with the judge?
简 法官那边怎么说
She's considering our request, but we don't have much time.
她在考虑我们的诉求 但我们时间不多了
And Leela's plane leaves in an hour.
莉拉的飞机还有一小时就要起飞了
Oh, well, uh, maybe this isn't the best time to tell you,
也许现在告诉你这种事不太合适
but Owen stopped by.
不过欧文来过了
Okay?
然后呢
Why the cautious voice and long face?
你怎么说话小心翼翼 表情那么凝重
He said he really needed to speak with you.
他说找你有非常要紧的事
He was carrying your tote,
他带来了你的手提袋
The one that you use at his place for an overnight bag.
就是你在他家过夜 装必需品的那个袋子
Oh...god.
上帝啊
Nope, just me -- Luke.
不是上帝 只是卢克而已
Not now, Luke.
现在没心情开玩笑 卢克
I think Owen's dumping me.
我觉得欧文要甩了我
I mean, the bag is the only thing I keep at his place, and...
那个手提袋是我唯一留在他家的东西
...we had this argument.
我们之前吵了一架
Everyone argues.
情侣都会吵架
No, it was about marriage.
不 这次是因为结婚的事情
And he said he didn't believe in marriage,
他说自己不相信婚姻
and I made it perfectly clear that I do.
而我明确说明自己很推崇婚姻
Well, he's waiting in the bar downstairs to speak with you.
他在楼下的酒吧等你
All right.
好吧
Jane?
简
Leela! Hi. Oh, my god!
莉拉 天啊
Judge pushed through the visa just in time.
法官很及时地批准了签证
You saved my life. I owe you everything.
你救了我的命 我简直无以为报
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah. I'm -- I'm just so happy for you.
没事 我就是替你高兴
I -- I can't --
我不能...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Actually, I-I need to go do s--
其实我得去...
There's someone -- do -- I have to talk to someone. I'm sorry.
有人... 我得找某人谈事情 抱歉
Of course. Of course. Okay.
没事 没事 好的
Congratulations.
恭喜
Where is she going? The bar downstairs.
她要去哪儿 楼下酒吧
Why? None of my business.
去那儿干嘛 不关我的事
Come on. I'll, uh, walk you out.
来吧 我送你出去
Grayson, you need to go to Jane.
格雷森 你得去找简
What?
什么
She's upset, and you love her.
她心情不好 而你又爱着她
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你眼中看出爱意
Go to her now and tell her everything.
现在就去找她 跟她告白
Leela, it's more complicated --
莉拉 事情没这么简单
It's only complicated when you're not true to your feelings.
事情之所以复杂是因为你没有直面自己的感觉
Go.
去吧
Please.
请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
So, I hear you've been looking for me.
听说你有事找我
Yeah. Yeah. How was your day?
是的 你今天过得怎样
Uh, good. Uh, Leela got her "T" Visa.
很好 莉拉拿到了T签证
Really? Wow. That's wonderful. Yeah. Yeah.
真的吗 太棒了 是啊 是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Grayson.
格雷森
Luke? Grayson, hey.
卢克 格雷森
Listen, I just got a call from a potential client --
我刚接到一个潜在客户的电♥话♥
um, wants to have dinner tonight over in Santa Monica.
说想在圣莫妮卡吃晚餐
How about you and I head on there, huh?
咱们俩过去陪同怎样
Actually, there's something I need to do here. Did you see Jane?
其实我有事情要做 你看到简了吗
Where are my manners? Ccan I get you something to drink? No.
瞧我真没礼貌 你要喝点什么 不必了
Pomtini, white wine? No.
石榴马提尼 白葡萄酒 不必了
Owen, I'm fine, really.
欧文 真的不必了
Whiskey?
威士忌
Or, as you call it, "liquid courage."
你称之为"液体勇气"
You know what? You know what? Forget about the client.
这样吧 先别管客户的事了
I want to buy you a drink, man.
我想请你喝一杯 哥们
I know this place that makes a mean pisco sour.
我知道有家酒吧的皮斯科鸡尾酒超赞
Talking about brandy --
白兰地什么的
Actually, I really need to Hey, actually, one sec.
我真的要... 稍等
Uh...hello?
喂
Hey, great.
好极了
Okay.
好吧
Owen, enough.
欧文 别纠结了
I know what's coming, and...I get it.
我知道你想说什么 我懂
You know, our values just -- just aren't the same.
我们的价值观不同
And we want different things out of life.
我们对于生活的期许不同
You brought my tote bag, and -- and I get it.
你带来了我的手提袋 我懂了
No.
不
Owen. No, no.
欧文 不是这样的
Oh, god. Owen?
天啊 欧文
H-hang on, please. Here.
稍等 给
Open it. Okay.
打开 好吧
Jane...
简
...will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I-I thought you didn't believe in marriage.
你不是不相信婚姻吗
I didn't.
我之前不相信
And now you do?
那你现在信了吗
Now I see it through your eyes.
现在我从你眼中看到了希望
Great.
好
Great. I'll let him know.
好 我会转告他的
Hey, so, good news.
有好消息
A buddy of mine wants to do poker night at his house tonight.
我有个哥们今晚想在家里摆牌局
You want to join? I'm sorry, Luke.
你想去玩吗 抱歉 卢克
I really need to see Jane. Excuse me.
我真的要去找简 失陪了
Hey. Grayson!
格雷森
Hey. Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. A-actually I'm fabulous.
没事 事实上我好得不得了
Um... we just got engaged.
我们刚刚订婚了
Wow. Congrats. Amazing.
恭喜啊 太棒了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Yeah. That's...big news.
是啊 这可是件大事
Yeah, it's -- it's huge.
是啊 天大的消息
I-I actually just got off the phone with Stacy,
我刚刚跟史黛西通过电♥话♥
and we're gonna celebrate at the pakery.
我们准备去派糕店庆祝
Would you join us?
你要一起来吗
Uh...that's okay.
算了
I, uh... I've got this thing.
我已经有约了
Right? Right.
对吧 对
Right.
对
Sure.
好吧
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Both of you.
恭喜你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my god!
天啊
Ladies.
姑娘们
If you'll excuse me, I need to borrow my fiance.
不好意思 我要借我的未婚妻用一下
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表