剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
We're fighting a pharmaceutical company.
我们现在面对的是一个制药公♥司♥
You seem upset. I am upset!
你好像很担心 我确实很担心
You just lost the case.
这案子刚刚被你毁了
This is entirely my fault.
这事都怪我
I mean, I allowed a sick man
我竟然允许一个病人
to take the floor in open court.
在公开法庭发言
No, you can't blame yourself.
不 你别自责
I'm gonna beg this judge for a mistrial.
我要去求法官宣布这次判决无效
I mean, the firm will get a black eye,
虽然会影响到公♥司♥声誉
but at least Sheila might get a chance at a retrial.
但至少希拉在复审还能有一线生机
Unless...
除非
Unless?
除非
Unless Lawrence isn't crazy.
除非劳伦斯没有精神错乱
No, I know, Pick's disease,
不是 我知道他有皮克病
but what if his strategy is sound?
但如果他的策略是合理的呢
He handed me a blank piece of paper
他给了我一张空白的纸
and told me, "Big tobacco is going down."
还说"大烟草公♥司♥输定了"
What if he's playing the wrong sport
万一他是搞混了案子
but he's making the right play?
但用对了策略呢
Honey, II don't follow. Okay.
亲爱的 我没懂 好吧
Do you remember when we first started dating
你还记得我们刚开始约会的时候
and I invited you over to watch "Footloose" on DVD?
我请你来我家看DVD版的《浑身是劲》
Yes. But never watched it.
记得 但从没看过
We just spent the night making out on your couch.
我们就一整晚在你家沙发亲热了
Guess what.
知道吗
I never got the DVD. The store was out.
我从来就没有那张DVD 店里早卖♥♥光了
Do you recall how Lawrence won the case against big tobacco?
你还记得劳伦斯怎么打赢大烟草公♥司♥的吗
He dug up the now-famous confidential Kelly memo
他找出了著名的具有机密性的凯莉备忘录
and threatened to enter it into court,
然后威胁对方要呈上法庭
forcing the exec on the stand to plead the fifth.
迫使在听证席上的主管人员保持沉默
Oh, my god!
天啊
Those court records were sealed,
那些法庭记录被封存了
and Lawrence never had to disclose that memo.
劳伦斯根本用不着公开那份备忘录
What if the Kelly memo was like the DVD of "Footloose"?
万一凯莉备忘录就像《浑身是劲》的DVD
You assumed I had it.
只是个幌子呢
And you still got what you wanted.
而你最终还是得逞了
I certainly did.
没错
That was a fun night.
那晚很销魂
It certainly was.
谁说不是呢
A pake-off?
派糕大♥比♥拼
Your honor, this is a court of law,
法官大人 这里可是法庭
Not "Top Chef." It's simple.
不是《顶级大厨》节目 这很简单
Mr. Pierce says he invented the pake.
皮尔斯先生说是他发明了派糕
Well, if that's the case, he should be able to make one.
如果当真如此 他应该会做才对
And if his pake is as good as Stacy's,
如果他做的派糕像史黛西一样美味
She'll not only concede the patent,
她不仅会让出专利权
she'll hand over the lease to her pakery.
还会交出派糕店的租赁契约
Works for me.
我认为可行
Ms. Barrett, good job.
巴奈特小姐 做得很好吃
Mr. Pierce?
皮尔斯先生
This isn't looking good.
情况看上去不妙啊
It's burnt on the bottom and raw in the middle.
底部已经烤焦 而中间还没烤熟
That's because a cake and a pie crust
那是因为蛋糕和派的酥皮
cook at different temperatures.
须在不同温度下烤焙
It took me like three tries to figure that out.
我试了三次才掌握要领
Ms. Barrett, the patent is yours. Your honor
巴奈特小姐 专利权是你的 法官大人
Mr. Pierce, you've got bigger problems.
皮尔斯先生 你惹上了更大的麻烦
I intend to review every single one of your patents
鉴于你今天的表现
in light of what you pulled here today.
我要审查你的每一项专利
No one likes a troll.
没人喜欢强盗
Yes!
太棒了
Ms. Bingum, Mr. Brand,
宾格温小姐 布兰德先生
was I not promised a document?
你们不是要提供研究报告吗
Yes, your honor.
是的 法官大人
But in order to establish foundation,
但为了建立依据
I need to ask Ms. Keating just a few questions.
我需要问基廷小姐几个问题
Limit your questions to authentication.
问题仅限于验证方面
Ms. Keating, you remain under oath.
基廷小姐 你的誓言依旧有效
Your company performs clinical drug trials in India.
你们公♥司♥在印度实施临床药物试验
Correct? Occasionally.
对吗 有时会
And every foreign drug trial
而每种国外药物试验
requires an investigator's brochure, yes?
都需要建立研究者手册 对吗
Yes, that's the process.
对 这是正规流程
This brochure is a real-time living document
这份手册是一份实时更新的文件
that keeps your company abreast of the recent developments?
以使你们公♥司♥随时掌握目前的研究情况
That's right.
是的
Every doctor who participates in this study
每位参与这项研究的医生
has real-time access to this brochure for the duration of the study?
在研究期间 都有权实时获得这本手册
Yes.
是的
So, hypothetically,
所以假设说
if a drug company wanted to cover up a study,
如果一家药物公♥司♥想要掩盖一项研究
they would have to ensure that none of the participating physicians
他们就要保证所有参与研究的医生
retained a copy of the brochure, right?
都不能保留手册副本 对吧
Objection. Relevance.
反对 关联性不足
Sustained. No more hypotheticals, Ms. Bingum.
反对有效 不得再提出假设 宾格温小姐
Okay.
好的
Forget the hypotheticals.
不要管刚才的假设了
Let's talk about the aprox clinical trial
我们来谈谈在印度古吉拉特
done on pregnant women in gujarat, India.
对孕妇进行的爱普洛克斯临床试验
Several local doctors helped recruit participants --
许多当地医生帮忙征召了参与者
There was no such study.
这个研究根本就不存在
You are aware of the penalty for perjury?
你知道作伪证的后果吗
Objection. Badgering. My apologies.
反对 纠缠证人 不好意思
But for the record, I mean, just in case
但我要声明 我是说万一
Ms. Keating does have questions about perjury,
基廷小姐真的打算作伪证的话
I have an A.D.A. in the back row,
我正好请到了一位地区助理检察官
at my invitation.
就坐在后排
Last question.
最后一个问题
Isn't it true that two pregnant teenage girls miscarried
有两位印度古吉拉特的怀孕少女
and bled to death in Gujarat, India,
在爱普洛克斯临床试验期间
during the aprox clinical trials?
流产失血致死 这是真的吗
Do I have to answer that?
我一定要回答这个问题吗
Your honor, at this time,
法官大人 对于这个问题
my client exercises her Fifth Amendment Right
我的委托人要行使《第五修正案》赋予的权利
to not incriminate herself.
拒绝自证其罪
All right, that's enough!
好了 到此为止
Calm down!
肃静
Kim...
金
I like you.
我喜欢你
I mean, I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
That's sweet.
真窝心
And we had a good time hanging out.
我们在一起玩得很开心
We talked for hours. We laughed.
我们聊了好几个小时 一起大笑
We...got to third base.
还上了三垒
We got to second.
只是二垒而已
Well, we were rounding third.
也算是在三垒周围徘徊过
I just need to know -- did I do something wrong?
我只想知道 我做错了什么吗
No.
没有
No.
没有
Look, Luke...
卢克
We did have fun, but we can't date.
我们的确玩得很开心 但不能约会
Why not?
为什么
It's complicated.
事情很复杂
I'm a good listener.
我愿意听你解释
I'll take you out to dinner. No pressure.
我们可以共进晚餐 你不要有压力
We can just I really appreciate that
我们可以... 谢谢你的好意
Come on. You pick the restaurant. We can't date!
你随便挑餐馆 我们不能约会
Okay?
好吗
We can't date because I'm pregnant.
因为我怀孕了
And that's why I've been avoiding you.
所以我才一直躲着你
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表