剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I want you to make applesauce out of that kid.
你们要恐吓那个孩子
Backstage, freak that kid out! I want that kid in tears!
在后台吓她 我要看见她的眼泪
Do you intimidate your students?
你恐吓过你的学生吗
I give them a taste of the real world.
我是让她们体会真实的世界
Thank you.
谢谢
It's illuminating to see how an "Expert" handles her class.
观看专业人士的授课方式很有启发效果
How many of your students have suffered
在您手上有多少学生
career-ending injuries under your watch?
因伤而结束舞蹈生涯呢
None. And they never will.
一个也没有 永远也不会有
Thank you.
谢谢
Bobbi...
波比
...it's time to think about settling.
是时候考虑和解了
We will offer to pay Kiera's medical costs.
我们负担基拉的医药费
No. I didn't do anything wrong.
不 我又没做错任何事
The jury is against us.
陪审团意见对我们不利
And the injury did end your student's dancing career.
而且这次受伤也终结了你学生的舞蹈生涯
Oh, Kiera was never going to be a professional dancer.
基拉本来就当不成专业舞者
Bobbi, here's the deal.
波比 这么说吧
Your business can survive a settlement.
接受和解 你的舞蹈培训班还有一线生机
It cannot survive a judgment.
审判的话 它可就声败名裂了
Are you on board?
你同意吗
I guess.
好吧
Okay.
行
I'll call the insurance company and get the authority.
我这就联♥系♥保险公♥司♥ 获得许可
As you are no doubt aware, given the circumstances of this case,
正如各位所见 由于本案的特殊性
I have granted the change-of-venue motion.
我准许了审判地点变更的要求
Counsel, take it away.
控方律师 开始吧
Ms. Krupp, what's on those easels?
克虏伯小姐 画架上的那些是什么
Preliminary drawings of my sculpture.
我雕塑的初步设计图
Did the city approve them?
市政♥府♥对此认同吗
Yes. As required by contract.
当然 合同里讲明的
I'd like to introduce exhibit "A" --
我方证物一
the acceptance letter the city sent Ms. Krupp
市政♥府♥在雕塑安装完成后
after the installation.
寄给克虏伯小姐的接收信
When did you receive this letter?
你何时收到这封信的
A month ago.
一个月前
And when were you paid?
那何时收到钱款呢
I assume she's still waiting,
既然我们大家还在酷暑中庭审
since we're here getting heatstroke. Onward.
她应该还未收到钱款 继续
Tell me, uh...
请问...
Your sculpture depicts female genitalia, right?
你的雕塑勾绘了女性生殖器 是吗
My design represents the relationship between
我的作品表现了独♥立♥意识
the spirit of independence and the spirit of community.
与团队精神的关系
I hold a letter from, uh, concerned parents.
我这有一封来自忧心忡忡的家长来信
It's a community organization.
这是一个社区组织
Please read the highlighted parts.
请念一下重点部分
"We urge our civil leaders to remove the offending statue
"我们强烈要求市政♥府♥领导将此低俗雕塑拆除
or at least put some pants on it."
或最起码给它穿条裤子"
We have dozens of other letters
我们有一堆诸如此类的信件
we'd like to introduce as evidence.
可作为证物呈上
Your honor, these letters represent
法官大人 这些信件反映的不过是
a tyranny of the minority.
少数人的暴♥政♥
This sculpture is no more a vagina
要说此雕塑像阴♥道♥
than the Washington Monument is a penis.
那华盛顿纪念碑不是更像阴♥茎♥
Objection. Don't bother.
反对 别说了
I find the city in breach.
市政♥府♥是违约了
You will pay Ms. Krupp what she's due.
你们要付清克虏伯小姐的酬劳
You will leave the sculpture right there.
雕塑就留在原地
We are absolutely confident in our position,
我方对自己的立场有绝对信心
but trial poses a risk for both sides.
但审判于我们双方而言均有一定风险
We've incurred hefty medical bills.
我方已担负了巨额医药费
We are prepared to discuss that.
我们正准备对此进行讨论
Of course, before Priority Coast Insurance
当然 在优先海岸保险公♥司♥进行和解前
proceeds with any settlement, we'll need you
我们需要你方撤销对所谓的
to withdraw your claim for alleged loss of future earnings.
未来收入损失的索赔请求
Let's stay focused on medical costs.
还是先来谈医药费的部分吧
I'm sorry. "Alleged" loss of earnings?
抱歉 什么叫"所谓的"收入损失
Kiera would have gone on to Broadway.
基拉本来是要进军百老汇的
The only way that Kiera would
她进军百老汇的唯一可能
have gone to Broadway is if she had a ticket.
就是去买♥♥一张门票
Bobbi! I'm sorry.
波比 抱歉了
I cannot participate in her delusion.
我真没办法配合她这种痴心妄想
You said she had great technique.
你说过她技巧高超
And she does, but she lacks drive!
没错 可她缺少干劲
Okay, you know what? Let's just take a breather.
那个什么 不如咱们先休息片刻
No. You know what? This is a mistake.
用不着 今天来这就是个错误
Okay? No settlement. Let's go!
行了吗 没必要和解 我们走
In high school, they voted me "Most likely to enter a cult."
高中他们就票选我为"最可能入邪教的人"
For the record, I didn't vote.
我得声明 我没投票
Well, you were "Most likely to marry a model."
你是"最可能娶模特回家的人"
Hmm, well, still single.
我还是 孤家寡人一个
To our win today.
敬今天的胜诉
Cheers.
干杯
Kim?
金
Hi. I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰你们了
Uh, I ran by City Hall to pick up your check.
我刚去市政厅取你的支票
They're putting a scaffolding around your sculpture.
他们正在你雕塑边支脚手架
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Since they're legally prohibited from removing the sculpture...
既然法律禁止他们拆除雕塑...
Oh, god. They're gonna change it?
天哪 他们要对它改头换面吗
The plan is to weld some giant wings on it,
他们计划在上面焊些巨型翅膀
make it look like a butterfly or batman.
让它看起来像是蝴蝶或蝙蝠侠之类的
We need an emergency injunction.
我们需要紧急禁令
Agreed, but the courts are closed.
同意 不过法♥院♥下班了
I know just where to find our judge.
我知道哪儿能找到法官
Hi. What are you doing here?
你们来这干嘛
We need to see Owen. We need an emergency injunction.
我们要见欧文 我们需要紧急禁令
Oh, my god. Lower your voice.
天哪 小点声
And emergencies are not good for Owen's heart,
还有 紧急状况对欧文心脏可不好
so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
所以不好意思 请回吧
Do I hear Kim Kaswell?
外面是金·卡斯维吗
Uh, yes. Sorry to bother you, your honor.
是的 抱歉打扰到你 法官大人
Um, the city is trying
市政♥府♥正企图
to alter Fiona's sculpture,
改动菲奥娜的雕塑
so we need an emergency injunction.
所以我们需要紧急禁令
Why are we talking like this?
为什么低声细语的
The Visual Artists Rights Act grants artists the right
视觉艺术家权利法赋予艺术家
to protect their work from being modified.
保护其作品不受篡改的权利
All right. You have your injunction.
好吧 给你们颁禁令
Full hearing in the morning.
明早全面聆讯
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
You're welcome. Good night.
不客气 晚安
Good night. Good night.
晚安 安
Is it me, or are they a little weird?
是我有问题还是他们有问题
Oh, no, it's not you. They're totally weird.
不关你事 是他们怪得要命
All right. Well, let's go back to our evening, shall we?
好吧 那继续我们的浪漫之夜 好不好
Actually, you know what?
其实吧
I have to go meet a client, but I'll be right back.
我得去见个客户 不过很快就回
Bobbi?
波比
Bobbi?
波比
**Over and under,*
*上天或入地
**everywhere you go,*
*无论你去向何方
**every high, every low,*
*身处巅峰或低谷
**no power could take us apart.*
*没什么能将我们分开
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Jane?
简
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I want to understand why you blew up the settlement.
我想知道你为什么在和解会上大发雷霆
When Simon mentioned Kiera's lost income,
西蒙提到基拉的收入损失时
I could not bite my tongue.
我无法保持沉默
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表