剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that inspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
And the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Luke.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使卢克
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...and, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Oh, I...
我
I was admiring you, you know?
我在欣赏你 知道吗
You are a very handsome man.
你长的太英俊了
In that case, allow me to admire you, as well.
这样的话 让我也来欣赏欣赏你吧
Oh, no. No. No. No?
不不不 为什么
I would love to admire each other senseless,
我也希望我们能彼此欣赏
but I, uh, I, um...
但我 我
have to -- to go to work.
我得去上班了
I'm sure your boss would take a note from a judge.
我敢肯定你们老板会很乐意收到法官的留言
I wouldn't want to put you in that compromising position.
我可不想让你利用职权为我开后门
Honey, I'm already in one.
宝贝 我已经被"开门"了
Yeah.
对啊
Oh. Good morning.
早
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
Your robe's inside out,
你的浴袍穿反了
and you're up half an hour before your alarm clock.
闹铃响前半小时你就起来
Shouldn't you be canoodling with your fiance?
你现在不该和你未婚夫缠绵吗
Yes. Yes, I should be.
没错 是该如此
But...
但是
I am scared of canoodling him to death.
我怕把他缠绵至死
Someone thinks very highly of herself.
有人对自己评价颇高啊
He's recovering from heart surgery,
他刚刚从心脏手术中康复
and it's really important to keep his blood pressure low.
一定要把血压维持在较低的水平
And between his stressful job
他工作压力大
and his disdain for leafy greens,
又讨厌绿叶蔬菜
I need to do my part.
我得想想办法帮帮他
Oh, my god!
天啊
Guess who I'm meeting with this morning!
猜猜我今早要见谁
Elton John!
艾尔顿·约翰[英国摇滚明星]
What? No. What? No, my mother.
什么 不是 是我妈妈
Deb's mother.
黛比的妈妈
Okay, and get this.
听着
She has started teaching dance classes again,
她又开始教舞蹈课了
she has a brand-new studio, and I am meeting her there.
她有了全新的舞蹈工作室 我要去那里见她
Isn't that great?
不是很赞吗
Not if you're a student in her class.
要是你是她学生的话就不赞了
Stace?
史黛西
Look, it's just...
听着 只是
dance classes with your mother
上你妈妈的舞蹈课
weren't always the best part of my day.
并非我最美好的人生回忆而已
Come on. We had...some fun times.
得了 我们有时候 也玩得挺开心的
Yeah-huh. Big fun. Sure. Yeah, we did.
对啊 开心死了 当然了
Uh, I got to take a shower.
我要去洗个澡
Okay. Hey!
好 对了
Keep the door closed this time.
这次记得关门啊
The last thing I want is Owen's heart exploding.
我可不希望欧文的心脏爆♥炸♥
Got it.
明白
Time sheets are late.
你的报表还没交
Looking at my high-school yearbook.
我在看我的高中年鉴
Whom are we billing for this trip down memory lane?
你在回忆往昔的费用我们该向谁收
Client development.
我在寻觅新客户
Girl from my graduating class needs a lawyer.
我毕业班的一个女同学需要律师
She's on her way in.
她在来的路上
Grayson.
格雷森
You haven't changed a bit.
你一点都没变
Fiona.
菲奥娜
Same goes for you.
你也是
Be honest. You don't remember me, do you?
说真的 你都把我忘了 对吧
Which is why you have your yearbook open.
所以你才要翻开年鉴
Right.
对
Hi. Hi. I'm Kim Kaswell.
你好 我是金·卡斯维
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴 见到你很高兴
Time sheets, when you have a chance.
抽空赶紧交报表
Let me jog your memory.
我们来回顾一下吧
I spent my entire senior year
我高三一年
painting that mural on the cafeteria wall.
都在餐厅墙上画壁画
The four food groups.
那四组食物
I remember your blueberries looked like little smurfs.
我记得你画的蓝莓像小蓝精灵
Well, I've come a long way since then.
之后我又学习了不少
On the phone, you mentioned a contract dispute.
你在电♥话♥里提到合同纠纷
Yes. I just finished my first big sculpture.
对 我刚刚完成了我的第一座大型雕塑
It's out front of Lakewood city hall.
就在莱克伍德市政厅门前
It's called "Community spirit."
叫做"团队精神"
Congratulations.
恭喜
Well, it's been a month since the install,
雕塑安装好已经一个月了
and I still haven't been paid.
但他们还没付我钱
I may be fuzzy on negative space,
我对于你们艺术的东西不太熟悉
but this is pretty black-and-white.
但这合同看起来是白纸黑字
I was hoping you'd say that.
很高兴你这么说
1, 2, 3, 4! Come on, Kara!
一二三四 加把劲 卡拉
6, 7, 8! All right, Jenna!
六七八 很好 詹娜
Focus or go home! Point your toes!
集中注意力 要么就回家 脚尖绷直
Better. Better.
好多了 好多了
See you next week! Practice!
下周见 好好练习
Point your toe, Deb!
脚尖绷直 黛比
Mom, it's too hard!
妈 太难了
Just try it again.
再试一次
The nationals are next week.
下周就是全国赛了
You've got to push yourself, Deb!
你得把自己逼紧一点 黛比
I can't do it!
我做不到
Well, not with that attitude, you cannot!
你这个态度当然做不到
So let's go! Again!
来 再来一次
Jane?
简
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Just lots of memories.
好多回忆一下涌上心头
Were you a dancer?
你过去也跳舞吗
Um, well, oh -- I'm sorry.
就 抱歉
Yes, a very long time ago.
对 不过是很久前的事了
Um, my teacher was actually a lot like you.
其实我的老师和你很像
I am being sued for negligence.
我被人以过失起诉
What?
什么
One of my students, Kiera Walsh,
是我的一个学生 基拉·沃尔什
Injured her foot during a private lesson.
在私教课程中伤了脚
Mo-- Bobbi, your court date is tomorrow!
妈 波比 你明天就要上庭了
And I know that I should have called you earlier,
我知道我应该早点打给你
but I really thought that they would come to their senses.
但我一直觉得他们应该能想通
They want a million dollars?
他们要索赔一百万美元
And I did everything right. I iced her foot.
我什么都做了 我冰敷了她的脚
I called 911 for an ambulance.
我叫了救护车
Do you have insurance?
你有保险吗
Yes, but insurance will not protect my reputation.
有 但是保险无法保障我的声誉不受损
Jane, when Deb was little, I owned a dancee studio,
简 黛比小的时候 我也有间舞蹈工作室
And now teaching again, well, it's exactly what I need.
而现在 我只想再次教舞
It makes me feel close to her, and...
这让我觉得离她很近 所以...
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表