剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I will assume this is the b-i-t-c-h
我猜你肯定就是那个拿自己手♥机♥
that took my phone and replaced it with hers.
换了我手♥机♥的卑鄙小人
Oh, my god!
天啊
Then I will assume this is the c-r-a-z...z...
那看来你就是那个舔不知耻..恬不...
the crazy person who crank-calls me
恬不知耻的大白天电♥话♥骚扰我
in the middle of the day to accuse me of stealing her phone,
说我偷你手♥机♥的疯子
which I know I didn't
我才没干过这事
because I'm talking to her on my phone --
因为我手里拿的就是自己的手♥机♥
a special-edition...
我那炫目闪粉
sparkly pink, bedazzled touch-screen.
特别版的触屏手♥机♥
You know what? I think I've got your phone.
你猜怎么着 我是错拿你的手♥机♥了
Can we exchange phones now?
我们能把手♥机♥换回来了吗
Totally.
当然
Oh, hey, how did you get this number?
你怎么得到这个号♥码的
Just give me your address.
把你地址给我就行了
Hey! Kimmy, you made it!
小金 你来了
Hey, dad.
爸爸
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Well, I was just making lunch.
我在做午饭啊
No, I mean, um... you live here?
不是 我是想问 你在这儿住吗
Uh, did I not just open the front door?
刚给你开门的不是我吗
Dad, you're a janitor.
爸 你是个清洁工
Did you win the lottery or something?
你是中彩票了还是怎么了
Oh, no, no, no, no. I got fired.
不不不 我被开除了
It's an interesting story. Come on in.
说来话长 快进来
Oh, yeah -- swimming pool, tennis courts.
对 游泳池 网球场
Look at this -- beautiful gourmet kitchen, huh?
还有这个 专做珍馐美味的厨房♥
It sure is.
没错
This sink here -- 100% pure copper.
这个水槽 是纯铜打造的
I feel like the king of England.
我觉得自己是英国国王
Look at this -- I'm making lemonade
看看 我在用外面果园摘来的柠檬
from the grove out back.
榨柠檬汁
What was I talking about?
我之前说什么来着
EVK insurance fired you?
EVK保险公♥司♥开除了你
Oh, yeah, yeah, after 14 years of service.
对 我在他们公♥司♥干了14年
Imagine that.
竟然把我开除了
I figured, eh, no big deal.
我寻思着 没什么大不了
I got a retirement fund, right?
反正我有退休基金 对吧
Well, wrong.
大错特错
It turns out EVK under-funded my retirement account,
结果EVK根本就没给我存过几块钱
So I called a lawyer.
所以我请了名律师
The guy gets me a $34,000 judgment, right?
法官判给我三万四的退休金
Pretty good?
很好吗
Wrong!
才不是
It turns out EVK declares bankruptcy.
结果EVK宣布破产了
So now they don't have to pay you.
所以现在他们不用付你钱了
That's right, even though Elliot Rollins, their C.E.O.,
没错 虽然执行总裁埃利奥特·罗林斯
gets a bonus of $2.6 million.
拿到了260万的奖金
Dad?
爸
Yeah, Pickles?
怎么了 宝贝
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
Elliot Rollins'.
埃利奥特·罗林斯的
He owns six or seven of 'em.
他可坐拥六七幢房♥子呢
You're trespassing. We shouldn't even be here right now.
这是私闯民宅 我们现在不该待在这里
Wrong. I'm collecting
错了 我在以免费租♥房♥♥的方式
the $34k he owes me in back rent.
收回他欠我的三万四千块
Oh, my god. Oh, sweetheart, hhe had a party here
我的天 亲爱的 几个月前
a couple of months ago for the company,
他在这里为公♥司♥开了个派对
and I was asked to help clean up, which I did,
事后要我帮忙打扫 我照做了
and when everybody left, I stayed.
当所有人离开之后 我留下了
Does Rollins know you're here?
罗林斯知道你在这里吗
Oh, yeah -- one of the neighbors blew the whistle,
知道 罗林斯的邻居告诉了他
so Rollins shows up this morning,
所以他今早过来
starts screaming if I'm not out of here by noon,
冲我大叫 如果中午之前我还不走
he's gonna call the cops.
他就叫警♥察♥了
Dad, this is crazy, even for you.
爸 即使你是 也不该做这么疯狂的事吧
What? The place rents for $11,000 a month.
怎么了 这地方一个月租金要一万一呢
I got five weeks to go.
我再住五周就够本儿了
Come on.
好吧
You're having lemonade, right?
你要喝柠檬水吧
I reviewed Sam's legal precedent.
我重看了一遍萨姆找到的案例
It's Canadian and was overturned on appeal.
发生在加拿大 而且二审时原判就被推♥翻♥了
If we're going to court, we need something else.
如果要上法庭 我们还需要其他材料
I'm still hoping we settle this over coffee
我还盼着能在他爸的客厅里
in his dad's living room.
喝喝咖啡就把这事解决了
Was there something else?
还有别的事吗
Do you... realize you were shot the same day Deb died?
你知道你被枪击 和黛比车祸是同一天吗
Well, I'm sure lots of people were shot that day.
那天得有好多人被枪击吧
At exactly 10:14 in the morning?
都恰好是早上的10点14分吗
Hey. Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打断你们
Actually, I don't care, because --
其实我不介意 因为
You've got big news.
你有大新闻了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because you bought a new suit, which means...
因为你买♥♥了套新西装 也就是说
I'm back on the bench. Just talked with the presiding judge.
我又当回法官了 刚和审判长谈完话
I am reclaiming my old courtroom.
还要重返我原来的法庭
That's fantastic. Isn't that fantastic?
真是太棒了 不是吗
That's fantastic.
是的 很棒
Maybe you should get a new suit, Grayson,
也许你该买♥♥套新西装了 格雷森
seeing as I'll be judging you again real soon.
鉴于很快我就会再在法庭上刁难你
Not that I've ever stopped.
在庭外我也没消停过
I'm kidding. That's funny.
开玩笑的 有意思
Honestly, I want an honest opinion. What do you think?
说真的 我想听听真心话 你觉得怎么样
Tell me the truth. Are the sleeves too long?
说实话 是不是袖子长了点
They are perfect. Don't change a thing.
正合身 不用做任何修改
You think so? No, no, they're perfect.
真的吗 是的 这样正好
You know what we could do? What?
知道我们可以干什么吗 什么
We could salsa in this.
穿这个跳萨尔萨舞
Who's leading? You are! You're always leading!
谁领舞 你啊 你总是领舞
Yeah, well, I don't understand
我不懂你为什么
Why you hired lawyers to talk to your father!
要雇律师来和你父亲谈话
'cause you won't listen to me!
因为你不听我说话
Okay, this trip is really important.
好吧 这趟旅行至关重要
I am listening, Sam,
我有听 萨姆
and I said no -- end of story.
我不同意 就是这样
Dad, you said you'd take me to Lindsey's.
爸爸 你说过要送我去林赛家
Uh... okay, finish your homework,
好吧 把作业做完
and then we'll go.
然后我们出发
Listen, I don't know what he's told you,
听着 我不知道他和你们说了什么
but nobody's prouder of Sam.
但没人比我更以萨姆为荣
Still, he's not going to South America by himself.
但他还不能只身一人去南美洲
He's only 16.
他才16岁
Why not go with him?
为什么不和他一起去
I'm an LAPD detective.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的警探
I got two kids, a full-time job,
有两个孩子要养 有份全职工作要做
and since my wife died, it's just me.
自从我妻子过世后 我既当爹又当妈
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在 请容我失陪一下
Show your friends out.
请你的朋友们走吧
I want to go to court.
我想上法庭
We looked into it.
我们调查过了
Your lawsuit would get tossed in 30 seconds.
法官根本不会理会你
As long as you're a minor, your father has the right
只要你未成年 你父亲就有权
to prevent you from traveling overseas.
阻止你出国旅行
Well, then we'll sue for emancipation.
那我们就起诉要求脱离监护
Eman-- no.
要求脱离... 不
Emancipation is drastic.
脱离监护太严重了
It tells your father
这意味着
that you don't want him in your life.
你不再需要你父亲参与你的人生
How do we do it? We don't.
我们该怎么做 不能这么做
The court needs to see you have an independent source of income,
法庭需要知道你有独♥立♥的经济来源
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表