剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
I really thought I loved him, but...
我真的以为我爱他 但是
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Of course I can.
当然
Hey, how about pizza and bowling on friday with Charlie?
那周五和查理吃披萨 打保龄球好吗
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Easiest negotiation ever.
史上最简单谈判
We need to talk about my caterer.
我们得谈谈婚礼筹备人的事
Oh, um, the, uh -- that was his fault!
都是他的错
Here's the contract, signed,
合同在这儿呢 签了字
sealed, delivered.
封好了 寄过来的
It looks like our tasting did the trick.
看来我们的试吃挺成功的
Oh, absolutely.
当然成功了
If your trick was getting into a huge fight in the kitchen,
如果成功就是在厨房♥大闹一场
insulting his food, and leering at his colleague?
侮辱他的食物 对他的同事送秋波的话
So, how did you fix it?
那你怎么搞定的
A big, old, non-refundable check.
一张不可退款的大额支票
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I forgive you.
我原谅你
But you and me, we need to talk.
不过咱俩得好好谈谈
What? Why? You forgave her.
干嘛 为什么 你都原谅她了
I'm just not that good of an actor, okay?
我天生就不是好演员 好吗
Oh, my god. I'm over it.
神呐 不是那事
There's something else I want to talk about.
我想跟你说的另有其事
I'm marrying Owen,
我要嫁给欧文了
and he needs to know the truth about who I am,
他得知道我到底是谁
that I am Deb.
他得知道我是黛比
Whoa. Where's this coming from?
这又唱的哪一出啊
Owen has a secret.
欧文有个秘密
It's a teeny, tiny secret.
只是个很小的秘密
He's fighting with his father, and I don't know why.
他和他爸关系不好 我不知道为什么
But it's driving me crazy that he's keeping something from me,
但他有事瞒着我 这让我很抓狂
which makes me a phony because my secret is much bigger.
相比而言我太伪君子了 我的秘密大得多了
Jane We are getting married.
简 我们要结婚了
Owen deserves to know who I am.
欧文有权知道我是谁
Okay. I think it's a great idea.
好 我觉得这是个好主意
You do?
是吗
Sure.
当然
Every guy wants to hear that the woman he's about to marry
哪个男的不想知道他要娶的女人
has the soul of a 24-year-old model inside of her.
有着24岁青春靓模的灵魂啊
But I actually have a soul of a 24-year-old model!
但我是真有24岁青春靓模的灵魂啊
Yes. Yes.
没错 没错
You do, and say it just like that.
确实有 就这么告诉他啊
I mean, you sound completely sane, not crazy a bit.
完全正常 一点也不像脑子进水了
Okay.
我懂了
Jane...
简
Owen fell in love with you.
欧文爱你
Now, whether you're Deb or Jane, it doesn't matter to him.
不管你是黛比还是简 都无关紧要
He loves you.
他爱的是你
And if you're feeling compelled to tell him the truth,
要是你觉得有义务告诉他真♥相♥
I got to wonder, are you doing this for him?
我想知道 你这么做是为了他
Hmm? Or for you?
还是为了你自己
A little vino for my sweet?
宝贝 给你倒一杯吗
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
I have something else for you.
我还有东西要给你
4825 Caddy Road, Santa Barbara, California --
加州 圣巴巴拉凯迪路4825号♥
my dad's address.
我爸的地址
Talked to him an hour ago. He is coming to the wedding.
一小时前和他聊过了 他会来参加婚礼的
He would like the chicken,
他想吃鸡肉
and his new wife would like the fish.
他的新老婆想吃鱼
Well, great.
好的
Are we gonna discuss this, Owen?
欧文 咱们到底要不要把这事说开了
Okay.
好吧
A year and a half ago,
一年半前
my father told me he was getting married,
我爸跟我说他要结婚了
and he asked me to officiate.
让我主持婚礼
That's sweet.
很好啊
The thing is, it's his third marriage, and they --
问题是 那是他的第三次婚礼 他们
they'd only known each other a short while.
他们刚认识没多久
I said no.
我拒绝了
I didn't think he should marry her.
我觉得他不该娶她
My dad was very upset,
我爸很不高兴
told me to not bother coming to the wedding.
说也不用我参加婚礼了
And we haven't spoken since.
从那以后我们就没说过话
I didn't want to discuss it, 'cause I felt like a jerk.
我不想告诉你是因为我觉得自己太混♥蛋♥了
But, hey, my dad's coming to the wedding.
不过 我爸答应来参加婚礼了
Right.
对
And I thank you and "Field of dreams" Stacy
多谢你和《梦幻成真》史黛西
for making me deal with it.
让我正视这件事
Well, I can't wait to meet him.
我很期待见到你♥爸♥
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
很抱歉没有早点告诉你
We're getting married. We shouldn't have secrets.
我们马上要结婚了 不该有秘密
Yeah, you know what?
你知道吗
I have something to tell you.
我也有秘密告诉你
Okay. What?
什么秘密
Uh, there's something you should know.
有件事你得知道
I...
我
...love you.
爱你
That's not a secret.
那又不是秘密
No, I know.
我知道
I just had to say it.
我只是要说出来
All right. You know what?
好吧
To no more secrets.
为没有秘密干杯
To no more secrets.
为没有秘密干杯
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表