剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Guess. It was someone big.
猜猜 是个大人物哟
Madeleine Albright.
玛德莱娜·奥尔布莱特
Close. No. Heidi Klum.
很接近 不过不是 是海蒂·克拉姆
I worshipped her.
我超迷她
I messed up her order three times because she intimidated me
一看见她那粉颈贝齿 我就魂不守舍
with her long neck and perfect teeth.
结果弄错了三次菜单
I fail to see the relevance.
这和本案有何关系呢
Then you're not looking hard enough.
一看你就没认真听我说
See, professor Daily doesn't spend time at the legal clinic,
很明显 黛莉教授对法律诊所没上心
so she may not be familiar with The State Bar rule 3.6.
所以她对加州律师协会3.6号♥规定并不熟悉
Veronika.
维罗妮卡
Students can negotiate agreements
学生有权商定协议
but cannot draft them
却无权起草协议
without having their supervising attorney approve their work.
除非有指导律师批准
But a student didn't draft it. I did.
但这不是学生起草的 是我做的
Oh, sure.
当然
Most of it...
大部分是的
Except here, here, and here.
除了这里 这里 还有这里
It's Veronika's handwriting.
这是维罗妮卡的笔迹
Yeah, but those are cosmetic.
好吧 可那不过是些表面工作
Well, like I always say,
正如我常说的一句话
Never underestimate the power of cosmetics.
绝对不要小瞧化妆品的力量
Did you approve those changes?
你同意那些变更吗
I did not.
不同意
I'm afraid Ms. Bingum is correct.
恐怕宾格温小姐说得对
I'm tossing the agreement. The trial is back on.
协议作废 审判继续进行
Thank you.
谢谢您
Teri.
泰丽
Are you sure she's gone?
你确定她走了吗
Gina has a 4:00 p.m. waxing,
吉娜下午四点要去蜡疗脱毛
and she missed her last two appointments.
而且她已经有两次预约没去了
It's gonna be a while.
所以得脱好一会呢
Did you find anything?
那你有什么发现没
Marty's corporate tax returns.
我看了马蒂的企业纳税申报表
Holdings include food, trucks,
所有财产包括食品店 货运公♥司♥
car washes, and laundromats.
洗车店 还有自助洗衣店
All cash businesses.
全是现金交易
Yeah. Interesting, right?
没错 有意思吧
Yeah. I have to talk to Parker.
是 我得告诉帕克
Kim, I want to get rid of this woman.
金 我想把这个女人赶走
Teri, for once, you and I are on the same page.
泰丽 难得这一次你我看法相同
Stacy Barrett.
史黛西·巴奈特
I'm nominated for best new business, perishables.
我得到了最佳新企业奖 易腐商品类提名
Congratulations. You won.
恭喜 你获奖了
Here's your drink coupon.
这是你的饮酒券
What? I won?
什么 我获奖了
Well, do the other nominees know?
其他候选人知道吗
Everyone's a winner, sweetheart.
宝贝 提名就有奖
Wow. That's a lot of speeches.
那岂不是有很多人要做获奖感言
Listen, sunshine, this ain't the Oscars.
小丫头 这可不是奥斯卡
It's appetizers with local business owners, networking.
这不过是给本地企业提供一个社交平台
And I wouldn't dawdle if I were you.
所以赶紧去社交吧
Ike from Keys 'r Us can sock away those egg rolls.
要不蛋卷可就都被"钥唯我"的艾克吃光了
Marty's diverse holdings are cash businesses,
马蒂的各类持有财产都是现金业务
but they're basically dormant.
可基本都停滞了
Any profits?
有何好处
What do you think?
你觉得呢
So we're looking at classic money laundering.
我们这是遇到典型的洗钱活动了
He cleans dirty cash by declaring it as income
他将赃款宣称为正当生意收入所得
for legit businesses.
把钱洗干净
That's why he's afraid of trial.
所以他害怕上庭
Open his books, and his criminal activity is exposed.
一旦上庭 他的罪行准要曝光
Have you confronted Gina? Are you crazy?
你跟吉娜谈过没有 你疯了吧
She knows exactly what he's doing.
她从一开始就知情
That's why she advised him to pay half a million dollars
所以她才让他付五十万
to settle a nuisance suit out of court.
在庭外私了这件事
Look, the firm needs to withdraw
我们必须要立即撤销
from representing Marty immediately.
对马蒂的代理
You know that's almost impossible
你也知道案件一旦开始
once a case is under way.
撤销几乎是不可能的
And if we did,
要是我们非要撤销
Marty and Gina would know that we're onto them.
马蒂和吉娜一定会知道我们知情
Well, what do you suggest?
那你打算怎么办
Once Warren drops the case against Marty,
一旦沃伦放弃起诉马蒂
I'll find a way to get rid of Gina...quietly.
我就找机会辞退吉娜 要避人耳目
All right.
好吧
Just don't wait too long or we all look dirty.
别耗太久 到时惹得一身骚
Did I miss your speech?
我错过你的获奖感言了吗
There were no speeches.
没有获奖感言
You were right. It's just a stupid event.
你说得对 这就是场傻气的活动罢了
No, the only thing I got was a drink coupon
也不全是 好歹我还得到张饮酒券
and a piece of plastic.
和一个塑料奖杯
I got dressed up for nothing.
我这么盛装打扮为了什么呢
Hold on a minute.
等我一会
Phyllis?
菲利斯
Hi. Lovely name.
你好 名字真好听
Listen, the crowd's getting a little bit restless,
你看 人群现在有点焦躁不安
and we really want to hear from the winners.
我们都想听听获奖者感言
Now, I'm hoping you'll start with Ms. Barrett.
我希望你能从巴奈特小姐开始
She's got some inspiring words to share.
她有些慷慨激昂的话不得不说
Look, dimples, we don't do speeches.
酒窝美男 我们没有获奖感言这项
But...have another drink coupon.
不过 可以再给你张饮酒券
Soon as I get rid of them, I get to go home.
这玩意发光了 我才能回家
Wow, Phyllis!
是吗 菲利斯
I couldn't agree with you more!
你说得太对了
Best new business, perishables, is a huge honor!
最佳新企业奖 易腐商品类 至上荣耀啊
And I have had the good fortune to witness Stacy Barrett
我十分荣幸能见证史黛西·巴奈特
bring to life a delicious new perishable...
带给我们一道新式美味食品
Out of nothing,
从无到有
other than her own imagination, Stacy has invented the pake --
史黛西用她出色的想象力发明了派糕
A pie and a cake in one dish.
派与蛋糕融于一体的派糕
So, Phyllis, I'd like to thank you
所以 菲利斯 我要谢谢你
and The Hollywood Small Business Association
还有好莱坞小企业协会
for recognizing Stacy.
发掘了史黛西
It's like a dream come true...for her.
对她而言 简直像梦想成真一般
I was working at EastBay in their clean room
医生说我的孩子不再增重时
when my doctor said my baby wasn't gaining weight.
我正在东湾洁净室工作
Then one night, he stopped...moving.
然后晚上 孩子就不动了
I called 911.
我报了警
After he died, the police arrested me,
孩子死后 警♥察♥就拘捕了我
said I shook him to death.
说孩子被我摇晃致死
They wouldn't even let me go to his funeral.
他们甚至不让我参加孩子的葬礼
Ms. Dawson, I'm sure this is incredibly difficult.
道森女士 我知道这对你来说很艰难
Can I ask -- was an autopsy performed?
我能问一下 孩子接受过尸检吗
Of course.
当然
It wasn't shaken baby. It was methanol poisoning.
孩子并非死于摇晃 而是甲醇中毒
And I didn't understand it.
我不太理解这是怎么回事
Then I got a visit from a woman,
然后就有一个女人来访
said she worked for EastBay, offered me money...
说她在东湾工作 要给我一笔钱
for my loss.
补偿我
That's so awful.
太可怕了
I think your story will help our client and her son.
我想你的事会对我们委托人和她儿子有帮助
We can prove that the company knew the risks of methanol exposure.
我们能证实公♥司♥对甲醇暴露存在风险一事知情
No, I can't say any of this in court.
不 我不能上庭作证
Why not?
为什么
I signed an agreement with a confidentiality provision.
我签署过一份含有保密条款的协议
Can I see that?
我能看看吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Want to guess who EastBay's lawyer was?
猜猜东湾的律师是谁
Professor Daily.
黛莉教授
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表