剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Hannah and I, we -- we wrote ours.
我和汉娜也是自己写的誓词
Oh, they were beautiful.
写得非常好
I mean, Grayson told me they were beautiful.
是格雷森说的你们的誓词写的非常棒
Hannah was wrong.
汉娜想错了
She thinks that I'm fighting for me.
她以为我是为了自己才打官司
I'm -- I'm fighting for her.
我是...我是为了她
Just like I promised I would do in my wedding vows.
就像我在结婚誓词里承诺的那样
Even if she's moved on, I still want her to live.
即使她不再爱我 我也希望她活着
Mark, do you still have your wedding video?
马克 你们的婚礼录像还有吗
Yeah. Why?
有啊 怎么了
I --
我...
What's going on?
怎么了
Jane, I thought you were off the case.
简 这案子不是不归你负责了吗
Uh, yes, I was.
是的
But there is something I want to run by you.
但有件事我想征求你意见
Mark, when you smile, I smile.
马克 你开心我就开心
When you hurt, I hurt.
你痛苦我也痛苦
I promise my heart belongs to you -- completely.
我保证我的心完完全全属于你
And with that, I say, "I do."
所以 我会说"我愿意"
Did you mean those words when you said them to Mark?
你在对马克说这些话的时候 都是真心的吗
I did.
是的
How does watching this video make you feel today?
你如今再看这个录像是什么感觉
Actually, I'd like to object to that question.
实际上 我要对这个问题提出反对
Relevance.
与案件毫无关联性
Sustained. I don't see where you're going.
同意 我不知道你的意图是什么
Your honor...
法官大人
Mark is trying to save the woman he loves.
马克正尽力救他心爱的女人
Who can argue with that?
这有什么不对吗
Therefore, the petitioner would like to amend
因此 原告要将
the cause of action to breach of contract.
诉因修改为被告违约
Our wedding vows?
我们的婚礼誓词
Oral contracts are considered valid.
口头契约也是有效的
And, as we just saw in the video,
正如我们在录像中所看到的
Ms. Baker made promises to my client
贝克太太向我的委托人做出了承诺
which the court should enforce.
而庭上应该强制其执行该项承诺
Ms. Bingum, I like your argument. Well, thank you.
宾格温小姐 我喜欢你的论点 谢谢
And I look forward to reading about it
如果你在法律期刊上发表文章
when you write your law journal article.
那么我也很期待拜读
But it won't fly in my courtroom.
但这一理由在我的法庭上不够充分
Your honor --
法官大人
I can find no grounds
我找不到贝克女士需要
to appoint a conservator to manage Ms. Baker's decisions.
保护人来为她做决定的理由
Case dismissed.
驳回本案
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Ugh, not now. I've had a really tough day, Luke.
晚点再说吧 卢克 我这一天过得够呛了
Your mother, Elaine -- she isn't coming to the wedding.
你妈妈 伊莱恩不来参加婚礼了
We had a little fight, like all mothers and daughters.
我们吵了一架 所有妈妈和女儿都会这样的
You shut her out.
你排斥她
You made her feel like you don't want her around.
你让她觉得你不希望她出现
Let me tell you something.
听我说
When I was a little girl,
我很小的时候
I planned my wedding day with my real mom.
就和我真正的妈妈计划过婚礼
My "something borrowed" was gonna be her charm bracelet.
"借的东西"会是她的幸运手链
She was gonna sing "Endless love"
在我走向新郎的时候
as I walked down the aisle,
她会唱《无尽的爱》
and she was gonna choreograph my first dance. Now I get it.
她还会为我的第一支舞编动作 我懂了
Since you can't have your perfect wedding with Deb's mom,
因为你不能和黛比的妈妈经历这场完美的婚礼
now Jane's mom can't have her perfect wedding with you.
简的妈妈也就不能和你一起经历这场婚礼
That's not what I said. What I heard.
我不是这个意思 我听到的就是这意思
Are you done? Actually, I'm not.
你说完没 还没有
Oh, lord. Why haven't you written your vows yet?
天呐 为什么你的誓词还没写好
None of your business.
不关你的事
So, you won't accept Elaine as mother of the bride,
你不能接受伊莱恩作为新娘的妈妈
and now you won't write vows.
现在又不写誓词
What's next?
接下来呢
Are you gonna tell me you're still pining for Grayson?
你是不是要告诉我你依然对格雷森念念不忘
Because he was quite clear -- he's moved on from Deb.
因为他说得很清楚 对于黛他已释怀
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道
Thin walls.
隔墙有耳嘛
If you ask me,
要我说
Grayson isn't the one who's stuck in the past.
抓住过去不放的人可不是格雷森
You are.
是你
Paige, I have bad news.
佩奇 坏消息
Process server just delivered this.
传票送达员刚送来了这个
Chase is suing you for slander.
蔡斯要告你诽谤
He says that the song destroyed his reputation
他说那首歌♥损害了他的名誉
and that the attempt on his life proves damages.
谋杀未遂也证明存在实质损害
I didn't think it could get any worse.
我还以为事情不能再糟了呢
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Stacy, if you don't get out of my office, I'm calling security.
史黛西 你要不出去的话 我叫保安了
Joyce said she drove
乔伊斯说她在周五晚上
from Hollywood to Chase's house in Malibu
从好莱坞开到蔡斯位于马里布的家
in half an hour in friday-night traffic,
只用了半个小时
which is virtually impossible.
这显然是不可能的
Yes, but I'm not done.
没错 但... 我还没说完呢
So, I checked out Joyce's Twitter feed.
所以 我查看了乔伊斯的推特消息
The woman is obsessed with Paige.
她是个佩奇的超级粉丝
At the time she was supposedly slashing Chase's brake lines,
她本该在猛砸蔡斯的刹车油管时
she was tweeting a picture of herself
在推特上发了一张
cleaning Paige's star on the Hollywood walk of fame.
她自己擦拭星光大道上佩奇的星星的照片
Why would Joyce confess to something she didn't do?
乔伊斯为什么要承认自己没犯的罪呢
My guess? She thinks that you cut the brake lines,
我猜 她是觉得你切断了刹车油管
and she decided to take the rap for you.
于是决定替你顶罪
Okay. Even if it wasn't Joyce,
好吧 即使不是乔伊斯
I still inspired someone to cut the brakes.
我还是唆使某人切断了刹车油管
Actually, I'm not sure you did.
事实上 我觉得你没有
I got your text.
我收到你的信息了
Say what you need to say, and I will leave you in peace.
要说什么赶紧说 听完我就走
Mom...
妈
Please -- please come to my wedding.
请你 请你一定要出席我的婚礼
I do need you there.
我需要你
You could've fooled me.
你差点就骗到我了
You know, I know that we used to plan
我知道 我们曾一起
my -- my wedding day together,
计划过我的婚礼
and all I can say is as the day gets closer,
我只能说离那一天越近
I just -- I feel really out-of-sorts...
我就越觉得状态不对
...like a completely different person.
觉得自己像完全变了个人
Does that make sense?
这能说得通吗
Right before I married your father
我嫁给你♥爸♥之前
I went to a key party. Oh, dear.
我参加了一个换妻游戏 天呐
It was so not me.
那完全不是我的风格
But I learned a few moves.
但我也学会了点新招数
No. Tmi.
不是 你说远了
My point is I am sorry.
我的重点是 我很抱歉
You know, I could really use some help
我真的需要新娘的妈妈
from the mother of the bride.
给我一些帮助
Whatever you need, Janie.
如你所需 简宝
I was hoping, if it wouldn't hurt dad's feelings too much,
我在想 如果不会太伤害爸爸的感情的话
if -- if maybe you would walk me down the aisle.
你能不能 能不能陪我走上圣坛
Yes.
当然可以
You got a minute?
有时间说句话吗
Sure. Yeah. Come in.
当然 进来吧
I've been doing a little research. Yeah?
我做了些调查 然后呢
I found this recent study on the neuronal tumor --
我发现了这个近期关于神经瘤的研究
the same type as Hannah.
情况和汉娜一样
Now, it claims the tumor must be excised in its early stages,
研究说神经瘤要处于早期
or connectivity with the healthy tissue makes removal impossible,
或是和健壮组织相联 才可以切除
and therefore fatal, within a year.
因此一年内就会致死
Yeah, but, Grayson, it's over.
明白 但格雷森 案子已经结束了
Well, yeah, in court.
法庭上是结束了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表