剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Why would Peg have lied about that?
可佩格为什么要说谎呢
I think I need to make a call.
我想我得打个电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
So, the detective found skeletal remains
警探在后院发现了
of a man in their backyard.
一具男子遗骸
Oh, my god.
天呐
Dental records are consistent with Mr. Surnow's.
牙科记录证实是苏诺先生
I just can't believe it.
真让人不敢相信
Hmm. After all these years.
过了这么些年
Janie, how did you even know he was buried here?
简宝 你怎么知道他被埋在这儿呢
Chloe said that her dad disappeared
克洛伊说他父亲是在
in the middle of the night.
午夜时不见的
If Peg killed him in the house, he'd be way too heavy to move.
如果佩格在屋里杀了他 移尸一定很困难
She'd have to drag him out back and dig a hole.
所以她就把他拖到后院 挖洞埋了
She made up a story, and we all believed it.
她编了个故事 骗得我们团团转
He didn't have any other family and no one missed him...
而且他没有其他家人 也没人会惦记他
Except for his daughters.
除了他的女儿们
You know what? Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Actually, while you were talking to the detective, Stacy called.
你和警探说话的时候 史黛西来电♥话♥了
We need to make a stop.
我们得先去她那里
Hello, there.
请进
Am I interrupting?
打扰到你了吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
I would like to assume the firm's debt.
我想承担律所的债务
I accept your offer.
我接受你的提议
That is fantastic news.
真是个好消息
Hey, how about we go celebrate?
我们去庆祝庆祝怎么样
Uh, actually tonight I have plans. Rain check?
抱歉今晚有约了 改天吧
Anytime. Welcome aboard.
随时恭候大驾 欢迎加入律所
Mom, what are we doing here?
妈 我们来这做什么
It's been a long day. I just want to go home.
今天事够多了 我想赶紧回家
Jane.
简
Uh, we need you to listen to us.
你好好听我们说
Is that Owen's sweater?
那不是欧文的运动衫吗
And the stuffed frog that he won for me at the pier.
还有那个他在码头给我赢的毛绒青蛙
We're doing an ex-fiance bonfire.
我们是要做前未婚夫的篝火祭吗
Jane, we love you, and we care about you,
简 我们很爱你 也很担心你
which is why we need to tell you the truth about Owen.
所以必须得告诉你关于欧文的真♥相♥
He went to Minneapolis,
欧文去明尼阿波利斯了
where his college girlfriend lives.
他大学时代的女友住在那里
You went on facebook?
你去脸书查了
She did.
她查的
A-and she got his credit-card bills.
她查了他的信♥用♥卡♥账单
He stayed at a motel.
欧文待在一家汽车旅馆里
Wait. How do you know about facebook?
等等 你怎么知道脸书的事
Because I did my research.
因为我也调查过了
You know? I just --
我只是...
I just wasn't ready to admit it.
我只是不想去承认而已
But I still had hope.
我还是抱有希望
Well, if you want, we can just go home
只要你想 我们这就回家
and forget about this.
忘掉这一切
And there's nothing wrong with a little denial.
小小自欺欺人一下 也没什么不好
No, actually, there is.
不 算了吧
Owen doesn't want to marry me.
欧文根本不想娶我
And as much as I don't want to say that...
无论我多不想承认...
...I need to face it and move on.
我还是要面对现实 向前看
So, who has a match?
所以 谁有火柴
Teri?
泰丽
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表