剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Your only purpose is to make sure
你只是想确保
I don't tell anyone the truth about me,
我没有向任何人说出真♥相♥
and I promise -- I won't.
我可以发誓 我不会说
My purpose is to make sure
我的任务只是确保
you keep moving forward as Jane, not Deb.
你继续以简的身份生活 而不是黛比
And from what I gather, you sometimes forget that.
据我所知 你有时会忘记
For the record, I am Deb.
郑重声明 我就是黛比
I just happen to be in Jane's body.
我只是套了简的躯壳
And if you can't get that straight,
如果你不把这点搞清楚
we are going to have so many problems.
我们之间的问题就多了
Well, would Deb have flown back from Italy
好吧 黛比会专程从意大利飞回来
to help defend a person she didn't even remember?
为一个她甚至不记得的人辩护吗
For Kim's parking space, maybe.
为了金的停车位 也许会吧
Would Deb feel emotionally conflicted
黛比会因利用司法系统
about using the legal system to free a guilty client?
使有罪之人逃脱而内疚吗
How do you know I feel conflicted?
你怎么知道我很内疚
Because you're not out celebrating.
因为你没出去庆祝
Instead, you came back to your office to be alone.
反而回到办公室一个人待着
Well, you're right about one thing.
好吧 有件事你说对了
I'd like to be alone.
我喜欢一个人待着
No problem.
收到
See you tomorrow.
明天见
You know what... Luke?
你知道吗 卢克
I may have a bigger brain,
不错 我变得更睿智了
and I may see the world very differently
因这双褐色的眼睛
through these brown eyes,
我看世界的角度也大不相同
but I am, and forever will be, Deb.
但我永远都是 黛比
You're feisty.
你太爱争辩了
I like that. This is gonna be fun.
我喜欢你这个样子 我们会相处得很愉快
I'll see you tomorrow...
明天见
Jane.
简
Who is it?
谁啊
It's me. Open up.
我 开门
What's wrong? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吧
Remember how you said Jane is Deb?
还记得你告诉我 简就是黛比吗
Okay, what if you're onto something?
假如你没说错呢
Turns out, Jane was shot the same day Deb died.
黛比出车祸 简中枪 发生在同一天
That's just a coincidence.
那只是个巧合
I just came back from the hospital where they took Jane.
我刚从当时收治简的医院回来
I spoke with a nurse who said she flatlined.
我跟一位护士谈过 她说简当时没心跳了
Jane died and came back to life.
简死而复生
You said, "Jane is Deb."
你说简就是黛比
Stacy...
史黛西
You might be right.
也许你是对的
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表