剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that inspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
And the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Luke.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使卢克
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...and, well, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
Hey, sweetie. Have you seen my --
亲爱的 你看到我的
Engagement ring?
订婚戒指吗
Yes, like 101 times, and it's gorgeous.
看到了啊 一直在眼前闪 超美的
It is gorgeous.
确实很美
But I was gonna ask, "Have you seen my fiance?"
我本来想问你 "你看见我未婚夫了没"
Owen left about an hour ago. He had an early meeting.
欧文一小时前走了 早上要开会
So, now that you're awake,
正好你醒了
I've downloaded a to-do list from I'm Engaged.com.
我从订婚网给你下载了任务清单
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Oh, I'm ready.
准备好了
Number one, have you created your wedding blog?
第一 你有自己的婚礼博客吗
Of course.
当然
It is personal, interactive, and linked to a guestbook.
有个性 有互动性 还链接到留言本
Check. Okay, engagement announcements?
过 那么订婚公告呢
I have a photo of me and Owen at the Ponte Vecchio
我在一百磅的订婚专用卡纸上
on 100-pound Matte Cardstock.
印了我和欧文在旧桥的照片
Check. Big question. Drumroll, please.
过 重要问题 请鼓声伺候
Who's baking your wedding cake?
谁来烤你的结婚蛋糕
You are, of course!
当然是你了
Okay, so shall we start talking cake concepts?
好 那我们是不是应该开始讨论蛋糕主题了
As much as I want to do this right now,
虽然我很想现在立刻展开讨论
I have an important meeting with a potential client.
但是我要和一位潜在客户有个重要会面
Say no more.
不用说了
I will brainstorm while you go to work.
我会在你工作的时候集思广益
Okay.
好
Good luck, future Mrs. Owen French.
祝你好运 未来的欧文·法兰奇夫人
Check it out.
看
Pretty awesome, huh?
很棒吧
What is it? Are you kidding me?
这是什么 你开玩笑呢吧
It's -- it's a Mickey Mouse pancake. Don't you see it?
这是米老鼠煎饼 看不出来吗
Big ears, little...chin.
大耳朵 小uf8f5下巴
It looks like someone took a bite out of a frisbee.
倒像是有人在飞盘上咬了一口
That's exactly what I was going for.
我追求的就是这个效果
No.
我不吃
All right. What's going on, Eric?
好吧 到底怎么了 艾瑞克
Aren't you excited to see your mom today?
你今天要见你妈妈了 难道不兴奋吗
I know she's excited to see you.
我知道她要见到你可兴奋了
In fact, she's coming to my office
实际上她要去我办公室
so she can take you to school.
这样她就能送你去上学了
And then what?
之后呢
I'll never see you again.
我永远都见不到你了
No way, Jose.
不会的 荷西
I'm gonna talk to your mom, and we're gonna figure this out.
我会和你妈妈谈 我们会想出解决方法的
I'm thinking Saturday will be our day.
我在考虑每周六应该是我们相见的日子
And if you're not gonna eat this frisbee pancake,
如果你不吃这个飞盘煎饼
Let's at least see how it flies.
那我们至少能看看它是怎么飞的
Go long.
跑远点
Here it comes.
来了啊
Teri, I can't thank you enough for this opportunity.
泰丽 实在感激你能给我这次机会
Working for Kim is not an opportunity.
为金工作算不上是次机会
It is an execution.
而是被处以极刑
I just need a job.
我只是需要一份工作
Okay, well, to be her assistant, you have to figure out
要想当她的助理 你得在她有任何需求之前
what she needs before she needs it,
先搞明白她需要什么
whether it's a file or an e-mail password
无论是文件或者是电邮密♥码♥
or her gynecologist's emergency phone number or --
抑或是她妇科医生的紧急电♥话♥号♥码 又或者是
car keys!
车钥匙
Teri, I can't find my --
泰丽 我找不到我的
Keys, briefcase your cellphone is charged.
钥匙 公文包 还有你的手♥机♥已经充好电了
Breath strips are in the outer flap,
口气清醒剂放在包包外袋
And...driving directions in case your GPS goes wonky.
还有以防你的导航仪不靠谱 这有行车路线图
Thank you, uh...
谢谢你
Liz. She's your new assistant. Parker authorized the hire.
丽兹 她是你的新助理 帕克批准雇佣的
She's an old friend,
她是我的老朋友
And she's gonna kick ass for you.
她会让你所向披靡
Okay. Well, I'm off...
好 我要离开一下
To a very important meeting
去参加一个非常重要的会议
to land a fortune 500 client.
争取一位世界五百强客户
How do you know that? I heard you praying in the bathroom.
你怎么知道 我听见你在厕所里祈祷来着
I wasn't praying. I was rehearsing.
我才没有祈祷 我是在彩排
And before I go, can I just get --
我走之前 能给我
Half-caf, two splendas, soy milk.
低咖♥啡♥因♥ 两包代糖 豆奶咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
How'd I do?
我做得怎么样
A little brown-nosey, but you're off to a great start.
有一点点多事 不过算是不错的开场
It sounds cliche? But Alan was my whole world,
也许听上去很老套 但艾伦是我的一切
from the moment I met him.
从我遇见他的那刻起就如此
We couldn't wait to have kids, to start a family.
我们迫不及待要生孩子 组建家庭
We just bought a new home
我们刚刚买♥♥了一栋新房♥子
with a tree house in the backyard.
后院还有个树屋
I-I know what it's like to be in love.
我知道坠入爱河是什么感觉
I just can't imagine.
我只是无法想象
Ms. Bingum, oil rigs are supposed to be safe.
宾格温小姐 石油钻塔应该很安全
Ivar Oil told us that he would be safe...
伊瓦尔油业跟我们说 他会平安无事
and then this...
之后就发生了这件事
How could this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
We don't know how this happened.
我们也不知道怎么会发生这种事故
I understand there was a fatality?
这种行业是不是都有致命率
Alan Maslin. The ballast-control operator.
艾伦·马斯林 是压载控制的技术人员
Look, Ivar rigs are the most stable in the industry.
伊瓦尔的钻塔是业界最稳定的
And the inner passage met every safety requirement.
而内部通道达到所有安全标准
And if this goes to trial, we can make those arguments.
如果要上庭 我们可以就这些点立论
But right now, you have a dead employee,
但现在 你死了一名雇员
And the only thing to blame is the rig.
而唯一的问题就只能出在钻塔上
Did Alan ever mention any safety concerns before the collapse?
艾伦在塌方之前有针对安全隐患提出质疑吗
Yeah.
有
He thought there might be something wrong
他认为压载控制系统
with the ballast-control system.
可能有问题
Our ballast-control system was state-of-the-art.
我们的压载控制系统是最先进的
We passed every single federal inspection.
我们通过了每一项联邦检测
We've done nothing wrong here. Accidents happen.
我们没做错什么 天有不测风云
Has there been any contact with the victim's family?
你们和被害者的家人有联♥系♥过吗
No one's contacted me.
没人联♥系♥过我
I mean, other than to tell me he was dead.
除了通知我他死了
I'm not surprised.
我并不惊讶
Anything they say could be used against them.
无论他们说什么 都会被用来反击他们
I just want them to take responsibility.
我只希望他们能负起责任来
The press is calling Alan Maslin a hero.
新闻媒体都把艾伦·马斯林当成英雄
They're saying that his co-workers owe him their lives
他们说他的同事都欠他一条命
and that he prevented a massive oil spill.
而也正是他阻止了大面♥积♥的原油泄漏
I've seen the coverage.
我看到新闻报道了
We anticipate a significant claim.
我们已经预计到他们会索要巨额赔款
Should you hire my firm, our strategy is simple --
你要不要考虑请我们律所 我们的战术很简单
Inundate the other side with motions and discovery.
用大量动议和证据来淹没对方
You do not want a widow's claim to make it to a jury.
你可不希望一个寡妇在庭上给陪审团讲故事
We want to get this to a jury as soon as possible.
我们需要尽快直面陪审团
If you hire my firm, our strategy will be
如果你和我们律所合作 我们的策略将是
to fast-track your claim in federal court.
把你的案子尽快呈上联邦法庭
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表