剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Well, it is not his mat anymore.
那不再是他的地毯了
The feds seized all six of Rollins' homes
联邦局没收了罗林斯的全部六处房♥产
in their criminal investigation.
进行犯罪调查
And the best part...
最精彩的是
Uh-huh. What's this?
这是什么
A notice of impending settlement.
签署协议的预函
They're cutting you a check for your 34 grand,
他们会支付你应得的三万四美金
And the rest of his personal fortune
而他剩下的个人家产
will be spent reimbursing every employee he ripped off.
将用以补偿其他被剥削的员工
Pickles, you're a miracle worker.
宝贝 你真会创造奇迹
Yes, she is.
是啊 确实
It's been a pleasure meeting you, larry.
见到您真是深感荣幸 拉瑞
I've been hearing about you for...years.
久仰大名
Mr. Parker, you're an excellent liar, sir.
帕克先生 您真会说假话啊
But I appreciate the thought.
但好意心领了
So, uh, how long you two been a couple?
所以 你俩交往多久了
Oh. What's that?
啥 您说什么
We're not -- no.
我们不是
Ah, come on.
搞什么嘛
Let me walk her down the aisle already, will you?
就让我陪她走过红毯吧
Okay, why don't I-I just walk you out?
好了 我还是陪你走到门口吧
Sam?
萨姆
How did you know I'd be out of jail?
你怎么知道我被放出来了
I had a feeling the charges wouldn't hold up.
我有预感 他们会放弃指控的
What did you do?
你做了什么
I found Vicki,
我去找了维姬
asked her what it would take for her to go away,
问她怎样才愿意离开这儿
and I cut her a check.
我给她开了张支票
Sam.
萨姆
Jane, my dad needs you out of jail.
简 只有你才能救我爸
Please, please don't get your hopes up.
拜托 你还是别抱太大希望
This happened 15 years ago.
这都是十五年前的事了
You can't argue statute of limitations or something?
就没有什么诉讼时效之类的漏洞可钻吗
There is no statute of limitations on kidnapping.
绑♥架♥案是没有诉讼时效的
What about termination of parental rights?
从放弃抚养权出发怎样
It wasn't a kidnapping because vicki gates
这并不构成绑♥架♥案 因为维姬·盖茨
Already de facto terminated her parental rights
把她的孩子丢弃在毒窝里时
By abandoning her child in a drug den.
就放弃了抚养孩子的权利
An emotional argument.
动之以情
That's worth a try.
值得一试
16-year-old Sam Forman --
十六岁的萨姆·福尔曼
a loving brother, a devoted son, a straight-a student,
是个慈兄 孝子 全优生
And not to mention C.E.O. Of a multimillion-dollar company.
更别提他还是千万资产公♥司♥的总裁
And if it weren't for my client,
如果没有我的委托人
It is quite possible that Sam Forman wouldn't even be alive today.
萨姆现在可能已经不在世上了
Calls for speculation.
这是无由推断
Detective Forman tried to go through proper channels,
福尔曼探长试过用合理渠道联♥系♥其父母
And when he got no response,
可是渺无音讯
He did everything right by this young man.
他所做的一切都是为了这男孩好
Sometimes, you can be right and still be wrong.
有时 好心并不意味着做得正确
Without a legal rationale, I simply can't do it.
若没有合法解释 我无法赦免其罪
Statute of limitations, your honor.
诉讼时效 法官大人
Your honor, there is no statute of limitations on kidnapping.
法官大人 绑♥架♥案是没有诉讼时效的
I agree, but there is a statute of limitations
确实 但对绑♥架♥案的报告和起诉
on the reporting and prosecuting of a kidnapping.
是有诉讼时效的
Per section 802-a of California Penal Code,
根据加州刑事法规第802款条例
The state is required to prosecute a kidnapping
必须在案情被上报后一年时间内
within one year of the crime being reported.
提出对绑♥架♥案的诉讼
Your honor, this crime was reported 48 hours ago.
法官大人 此案报告于48小时前
Oh, actually, you're off by about 15 years.
事实上 你少说了十五年时间
And we contend that any number of L.A. Police officers were aware
如果有任何洛城警♥察♥知道
that Detective Forman brought the baby home
十五年前福尔曼探长从犯罪现场
from the crime scene 15 years ago.
把孩子带回家的事
And this means
就意味着
he has remained uncharged and unprosecuted for 15 years.
他十五年来都未曾受到此绑♥架♥案的指控
Can you prove that?
你能证明这一点吗
Let me try.
我试试
Are there any sworn L.A.P.D. Officers who were present
福尔曼探长发现孩子时
when detective Forman found the child?
庭上有哪位警官身在现场
Are there any sworn L.A.P.D. Officers
在场有哪位警官了解
who have known for more than a year
福尔曼警探抚养这个孩子
that detective Forman raised this boy as his own?
这件事 已经一年以上的
Jane, thank you so much.
简 太谢谢你了
You couldn't be more welcome.
你太客气了
Go. Talk to her.
去吧 和她谈谈
Here.
给
This is yours. I gave this to you.
这是你的 我把钱给你了
No, I-I don't want it.
不 我不想要
I-I thought that I did, but no.
我以为我想要 可结果不是
So what do you want?
那你想要什么
What any mother wants --
每个母亲都想
to see that you're happy, to know that you're loved.
看到自己的孩子幸福快乐 有人疼爱
Daddy!
爸爸
Oh, daddy!
爸爸
Thank him for me, okay?
替我谢谢他 好吗
I will.
我会的
Hey, dad.
老爸
Hey, buddy.
儿子
Sorry.
我很抱歉
Victory celebration tonight? 9:00? Yeah.
今晚庆功吧 九点怎样 好
Say, uh, Founders?
国父餐厅 怎么样
Founders. Isn't -- isn't that where --
国父餐厅 那不是
Yeah, it's where Deb and I used to hang out.
对 那是我和黛比过去常去的地方
There's some stuff we should talk about.
我有些话想和你说
Okay.
好
See you there.
到时见
Okay.
好
Stacy, I'm really sorry.
史黛西 我很抱歉
I mean, I really -- I didn't mean to be unsupportive.
我当时真的 不是有意反驳你的
No, I totally overreacted.
你没错 是我反应过激了
I understand that now.
我现在完全能理解你
I talked it over with Luke,
我和卢克聊过这事
and I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
You talked it over with who?
你和谁聊的
Me.
我
Uh, Jane, meet Luke, our new landlord.
简 认识一下 这是我们的新房♥东 卢克
You're gonna love him.
你会爱上他的
Oh, we've met.
我们见过面
He's measuring for a new convection oven --
他在量尺寸 准备给我们安一个新光波炉
The same one Rachael Ray uses.
就是蕾切尔·雷用的那种
Wow. Really?
真的吗
Yep. That's the kind of landlord I am.
是的 这就是我的房♥东作风
I explained to Stacy that I'm required by law
我已经向史黛西说明 我会依法
to give you 24 hours' notice before coming in.
在上门前24小时告知你们
Mmhmm. But I waived it. What?!
但我免除了这条规定 什么
She is such a sweetheart.
她太贴心了
Well, I just told him
我只是告诉他
he could come in and out as needed.
他可以根据需要随意进出
I mean, that's okay with you, right?
你没关系吧
If you've already said yes, then I don't have --
如果你已经答应了 那我没有
See, told ya -- no problem.
瞧 我说的吧 没问题
Yes.
太棒了
Well, I just came home to freshen up.
我回来只是想梳洗一下
I'm meeting Grayson for drinks.
我要去和格雷森喝点小酒
He said he had something important to talk to me about.
他说他有重要的事跟我说
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表