剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
We are not cater-whores.
我们可不是宴席骗吃鬼
We are imposters.
我们只是冒名顶替了一下
And the real Jane Bingum is in the middle of a big case,
真正的简·宾格温正在处理一件大案子
and she couldn't make the tasting,
她没时间来试吃
but she didn't want to cancel.
但又不想取消
So, now that it's out in the open,
既然已经公之于众
the wedding is September 9th.
婚礼要在9月9日举♥行♥
Not in a million years!
一百万年以后再来找我吧
Mr. Bardem...
巴登先生...
Jane was unavailable to kiss your ring
简未能一睹您的精湛厨艺
because she's trying to get justice
是因为她正在为一个失去了
for a woman who lost her teenage daughter.
自己十几岁女儿的妇女讨回公道
Now, if you're going to punish her
如果你因为她让世界更美好的想法
for trying to make the world a better place...
而惩罚她
then you don't deserve to cater her cocktail hour.
那你连替她准备鸡尾酒都不配
Let's go, sweetheart.
我们走 甜心
Jane, hey, good. I'm glad you're here.
简 好极了 真高兴你来了
I got your message.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
What's going on? I went by the coliseum.
怎么了 我去了体育场
I talked with the facilities manager.
和设施经理谈了话
Apparently, the night of the rave,
显然 锐舞派对当晚
all of the water fountains were offline for maintenance.
所有的饮水器都在进行脱机维护
That doesn't make any sense.
这也太荒唐了
There were over 30,000 people at that event.
当晚有超过3万人参加活动
The only water available was for sale, 10 bucks a bottle.
唯一可用水源是要花钱的 10块1瓶
That's insane. Oh, I'm just getting started.
太疯狂了 我才刚起头呢
ClearCalm Water owned the exclusive water-vending contract
唯一拥有活动供水合同的是
for the event. Now, say people bought just two bottles of water...
静澈水源公♥司♥ 假设每人就买♥♥2瓶水...
That is over half a million dollars in sales for water.
那就是超过50万的销♥售♥额了
These are ClearCalm's Corporate offices.
这就是静澈水源公♥司♥的办公室
Okay. What exactly are we doing here?
好 那我们来这干嘛
We are gonna use my charm and your good looks
利用我的魅力 你的美貌
to find the connection ClearCalm Water has
找出静澈水源公♥司♥和锐舞推广商
with the rave promoters.
之间的关系
Well, let's go.
我们走
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Judge Owen French. This is counselor Jane Bingum.
我是欧文·法兰奇法官 这是简·宾格温律师
We're here to speak with your sales director.
我们想找贵公♥司♥的销♥售♥总监
Oh, I'm sorry. He's at a conference.
抱歉 他正在开会
Okay, how about your C.E.O.?
那贵公♥司♥的首席执行官呢
He's out, as well.
他出差了 也不在
Big bottled-water conference?
大瓶装水会议吗
Please have him give me a call
如果他不想收到传票
if he doesn't want to receive a subpoena.
请让他给我回个电♥话♥
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Is ClearCalm a supporter of councilman Phillips?
菲利普斯议员是静澈水源的支持者吗
Yeah.
是的
You should know, I'm in the middle of a big lawsuit,
我正在处理一件大案子
and he is one of my most vocal supporters.
而他无条件支持我
Jane, I Yeah, one second.
简 我... 等一下
So, tell your C.E.O.
所以 告诉你的执行官
that he should get back to me really soon
如果他不想接到市办公室的电♥话♥
if he doesn't want to receive a call from the city.
就该尽快回我电♥话♥
Ma'am, I don't think our C.E.O.
女士 我认为首席执行官
will be scared of that phone call.
并不会怕那通电♥话♥
Why is that?
为什么
Jane, bec Just one second.
简 因... 再等等
Let me be perfectly clear Jane.
让我再说得清楚点 简
Yeah? Look.
怎么了 你看
ClearCalm is owned by councilman Phillips.
静澈水源是菲利普斯议员开的
The councilman is in bed with the rave promoters.
议员和锐舞推广商穿一条裤子
This is a waste of time, your honor. I have a busy schedule.
这纯粹是浪费时间 法官大人 我忙得很
I really should get back to work.
我得回去工作
I promise this won't take long.
我保证不会耽误你太久
Make your point quickly, Ms. Bingum.
要说就赶紧的 宾格温小姐
Absolutely. Councilman Phillips,
好的 菲利普斯议员
are you aware that on the night of the rave,
你是否知道锐舞派对那晚
the night Jenny Evans collapsed from dehydration,
也就是珍妮·埃文斯脱水昏倒的当晚
that every single water fountain in the coliseum
体育场里所有的饮水机
had been shut down for maintenance?
都因维修停用了
While the coliseum is in my district,
虽然体育场是我管辖范围
I'm not involved in the day-to-day operations.
但我并不参与日常经营
Oh, right.
对哦
That was silly question.
我可真是问了个傻问题
Okay. Let me try this one.
那我换个问题
Are you familiar with the ClearCalm water company?
你熟悉静澈饮用水公♥司♥吗
Oh, my god. I did it again!
天呐 又问了个傻问题
Of course you are.
你当然熟悉
You're the owner, right?
你就是老板嘛 对吧
I am.
我是
And are you aware that your company
你是否知道你的公♥司♥
was the only vendor licensed to sell water at the rave
是锐舞派对唯一授权的饮水供应商
and you sold over 52,000 bottles?
当晚你共售出52000瓶水
I haven't seen the final figures.
我还没看到最终数据
At $10 a bottle,
一瓶水10美元
that's over half a million dollars in one night.
一晚上就收益50多万美元
Councilman Phillips,
菲利普斯议员
did you give the order to shut off the water fountains
你有没有下令关闭所有饮水机
to force people to buy your water... Ms. Bingum
迫使大家来买♥♥你的水 宾格温小姐
Your honor ... and are you aware
法官大人 你知不知道
that had those water fountains been working,
要是饮水机正常工作
Jenny Evans would still be alive?
珍妮·埃文斯就不会死
Ms. Bingum, without evidence, this court will not allow you
宾格温小姐 法庭不会允许你
to throw baseless accusations at this witness,
对证人作无根据的指控
who is not, may I remind, on trial here.
我要提醒你 他并非本案的被告
You're right, your honor.
您说得对 法官大人
I don't have sufficient evidence to support that.
我没有足够的证据支持指控
However, I did get a subpoena
不过 我针对菲利普斯议员的硬盘
for councilman Phillips' hard drive,
申请了法庭传票
and I would like to enter into evidence
我想提交从已删除文件中取回的
this photo of judge Owen French retrieved from a deleted file.
欧文·法兰奇法官的这张照片作为证据
This same photo
这和欧文·法兰奇法官
was attached to a death threat made against judge French.
收到的恐吓信上附的照片是一样的
Councilman, did you threaten a sitting judge,
议员 你是不是恐吓一位在职法官
who is also the most perfect fiance on earth?
而他还是世上最好的未婚夫
I, uh...
我
I invoke my fifth amendment rights.
我要援引第五修正权利法案
Councilman, let me be the first to inform you
议员 我第一个告诉你吧
that you are about to be charged
你马上会被控
with an aggravated threat against my fiance
恶意恐吓我的未婚夫
and the criminally negligent homicide of Jenny Evans.
并因过失杀害珍妮·埃文斯而触犯刑法
Complete victory. All charges dismissed.
大获全胜 所有指控都被驳回了
I can't thank you guys enough.
真是感激不尽
You are welcome.
不用谢
And based on Kim's argument,
根据金的论点
the judge is issuing an order to the F.D.A.
法官已经要求药管局
to review the constitutionality of the 2005 regulation.
审查2005规章的合宪性
Yep. Someone's looking to make the cover of "Newsweek."
看来某人有望登上"新闻周刊"的封面了
Oh, well, now we just have to negotiate
现在咱们只需要和他们谈
your visitation rights.
你的探视权
Carrie.
嘉莉
Dan.
丹
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I didn't know Rick would have you arrested.
我不知道里奇会害你被捕
If I did, I swear --
要是我知道 我发誓
Where's Rick now?
里奇在哪
We're taking some time apart.
我们暂时分开一段时间
I thought he had Charlie's best interests.
我还以为他关心查理
I can't let a man like that raise my boy.
我不能让那种男人抚养我的孩子
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表