剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
We were there to discuss her medical expenses.
我们明明正在谈她的医药费
Why did he bring that up?
为什么他提起这件事
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
Bingum.
宾格温
Parker.
帕克
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Bobbi asked me to help her out with the case.
波比要我接手这个案子
Okay. Uh, why?
好吧 为什么
Jane, things have gotten more serious.
简 事情变严重了
They have amended...
他们将起诉...
...the complaint to include...
修正为...
the intentional infliction of emotional distress.
故意精神伤害
They're saying that I intentionally
他们说我故意
caused Kiera emotional harm.
对基拉施加精神伤害
Bobbi, insurance companies do not cover intentional torts,
波比 保险公♥司♥对故意行为是不予赔付的
which means you could lose your house,
这意味着你可能会无家可归
your -- your business, your savings.
还会失去你的培训班和存款
I know that you worked hard,
我知道你已经很努力了
but you wanted me to settle from the beginning.
可你从一开始就要我和解
Now, maybe I'm wrong, but it feels
现在 可能是我想错了 但你给我感觉
like part of you thinks that I am responsible.
就是你觉得我该为此事负责一样
It's -- it's -- it's not that black-and-white.
这个事 这个事情不是非黑即白那么简单
I-I'm trying --
我一直试着
Jane, I'm sorry, but you are fired.
简 抱歉 你被解雇了
I thought Bobbi fired you.
我以为波比解雇你了
Well, she's my mom, you know?
可她是我妈
I'm gonna do everything I can to help her.
我得倾尽全力帮她
Speaking of help, maybe you can throw a little my way.
说到帮 也许你能帮我出点主意
Which goes best with a Nicki Minaj concert?
去尼基·米纳什音乐会穿哪件好
If it's a date with Luke,
要是和卢克去约会
pick something that goes with heartache and tears.
选件能突显眼泪与心痛主旨的
Hey, how did you know about Luke?
你怎么知道是卢克
Teri. Teri.
泰丽 泰丽
Let me guess --
让我猜猜
you don't want me dating someone at the firm.
你不想我和律所的人约会
That is B.S.
胡说
Okay, well, then, what's the problem?
好吧 那还有什么问题
No, not Luke, this complaint --
不 不是说卢克 这起诉讼中
that dance mom says that Bobbi caused
那位母亲说是波比导致她女儿
her daughter's anxiety disorder.
患有焦虑症
You should see this woman.
你该去看看这个女人
I mean, if anyone is giving her daughter nightmares,
要说谁能让她女儿做噩梦
It's probably her.
肯定非她莫属
You know what I need? I need to find someone
你知道我需要什么不 我需要找到
who could testify to the family dynamic,
一个能证实家庭互动的人
you know, like a-a neighbor.
比如一个邻居
Fascinating. But back to me.
太棒了 继续说我这件事
So, what's wrong with Luke?
卢克到底有什么问题
I-I mean, he looks good on paper...
他表面上看起来还不错
like "Husband" Good.
就像是模范"好丈夫"
No, husbands can't testify against their wives.
不行 丈夫不能指控妻子
But ex-husbands can.
但前夫可以
Ohh! I got to go.
我得走了
Oh, yeah, I don't like this whole Luke idea, but...
对了 虽说我不喜欢关于卢克的想法 不过
the dress on the right says "Nicki."
右手边的裙子写着"尼基"
the one on the left says "Icky."
左手边的则写着"讨人厌"
Oh. Mr. Walsh?
沃尔什先生吗
Yeah. Hi.
是的 您好
I'm Jane Bingum.
我是简·宾格温
I represent Bobbi Dobkins, who's being sued by --
我是波比·德普金丝的代理律师 她被控...
My ex. I know.
我前妻 我知道
Oh. Excuse me.
抱歉
Um, your ex claims that Bobbi caused
您前妻控诉波比
your daughter's anxiety disorder,
导致您女儿患有焦虑症
and I'm just wondering if, possibly,
我只是在想 是否存在
someone else is responsible.
其他人该为此事负责
You mean my ex-wife, don't you?
你是指我前妻 是吗
Yes.
是
She puts too much pressure on Kiera.
她给基拉施加了太大压力
I've been saying it for years.
我说了很多年了
Yeah -- oh. Sorry.
不好意思
Um, I'm sorry.
对不起
What exactly have you been saying for years?
你说什么很多年了
Megan wanted to be a dancer.
梅根以前想当舞蹈家
Now she wants Kiera to live her dream.
现在希望基拉能实现她的梦想
Well, that certainly can cause anxiety.
那的确会引起焦虑
Kiera's the kind of girl who wants it all --
基拉是个对所有事都感兴趣的女孩
skateboarding, cheerleading, soccer.
滑板 啦啦队 足球
But her mom won't let her have any of it.
但是她妈妈不让她玩这些
Just dance.
只能学跳舞
Will you testify to that?
你能上庭作证吗
Absolutely not.
不可能
The last thing I want is more conflict with my ex-wife.
我可不想跟前妻再起矛盾
Besides, Kiera just texted me.
而且基拉刚发了短♥信♥给我
Sounds like they've settled with the insurance company.
他们好像跟保险公♥司♥达成了和解协议
You mean with Ms. Dobkins?
你是指德普金丝夫人吗
No. Priority Coast Insurance.
不是 是优先海岸保险公♥司♥
Thank you. I've got to go.
谢谢你 我得走了
My name is Derek Ross. I'm a professor of art history.
我叫德里克·罗斯 艺术历史学教授
In your opinion, does Ms. Krupp's artwork deserve "recognized stature"
在你看来克虏伯小姐的艺术作品应该获得
as dictated by the vara statute?
《视觉艺术家权利法》的"认可地位"吗
Absolutely.
是的
And if the city were to modify her sculpture
如果要违背她的意愿将雕塑
against her wishes...?
进行改造呢
It would be criminal...
那是违法的
like giving Michelangelo's "David" a haircut.
就等于给米开朗基罗的"大卫"理发
Really? You equate Fiona with Michelangelo?
你把米开朗基罗和菲奥娜相提并论吗
Everyone starts somewhere.
每个人都是从无名之辈开始的
Do any serious art collectors
是不是每个认真的艺术收藏家
have a piece of Ms. Krupp's artwork?
都会有克虏伯小姐的作品
You're looking at one.
我就有
Thank you.
谢谢
Under the, uh, vara statute,
《视觉艺术家权利法》
the only artists who are protected
保护的对象仅仅是
are those with "recognized stature."
那些获得"认可地位"的艺术家
Tell me -- uh, has there been a museum-sponsored exhibition
克虏伯小姐的作品有没有参加过
of Ms. Krupp's work?
博物馆的展览
No, but --
没有 但
Has she been reviewed by art journals?
有没有美术刊物写过评论
Not that I've seen, but --
我没见过 但
Interviewed or featured by any media outlets?
有没有传媒采访或者为她写专栏
No, but it's not --
没有 不过这不是
So, Ms. Krupp meets none of the requirements
所以克虏伯小姐没有资格成为
for protected stature?
该法的保护对象
I guess you're right.
你说得对
Well done, Mr. Grant.
做得好 格兰特先生
Redirect? If not, I am prepared to render my decision.
还有问题吗 没有的话我要裁决了
It seems pretty clear-cut.
情况很明确了
One moment, your honor.
稍等 法官大人
Call Teri.
打给泰丽
Have her tell Jane that Owen is real sick --
让她跟简说欧文患了重病
pale, puking, sweating, whatever.
面色苍白 呕吐 冒汗之类的
I'll keep the witness talking.
我继续询问证人
We do have a redirect, your honor.
我们还有问题 法官大人
I'll need a little leeway.
我要再努力一把
By all means.
请随意
In establishing your credentials,
为了证明你的可信性
uh, we have a couple of questions about art history.
我们有几个艺术历史学的问题想问你
We'll start with...
我们先说说
The Etruscans. ...the Etruscans.
伊特鲁里亚人 伊特鲁里亚人
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表