剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
So now you're going after both my girls?
现在你们要把我两个女儿都抓起了吗
Your Honor, if the D.A. Agrees that
法官大人 若检察官认为
the evidence against Michelle
对米歇尔不利的证据可以导致
creates reasonable doubt as to Chloe,
对克洛伊犯罪的合理怀疑
then certainly the D.A. must agree that the charges against Chloe
那也要同时承认 对克洛伊的控告
constitute reasonable doubt as to Michelle.
导致了对米歇尔犯罪的合理怀疑
Even if that were the case,
即使是这样
my office has absolute prosecutorial discretion.
地检办公室也有绝对的起诉裁量权
True, but this scattershot approach
没错 但在我的法庭上
isn't tolerated in my courtroom.
绝不允许有这种随意的追诉
All right.
好吧
We're dropping our case against Chloe
我们撤回对克洛伊的起诉
and filing a new case against her sister.
并重新申请起诉她的妹妹
Bailiff, take Michelle Surnow into custody.
法警 拘捕米歇尔·苏诺
No! Please!
不要 拜托
Jane, do something.
简 做点什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Jane.
简
What have you done?
你都做了些什么啊
Your Honor, Michelle Surnow is gone.
法官大人 米歇尔·苏诺跑了
How dare you subvert me in open court.
你竟敢在公开法庭上推♥翻♥我的决定
How dare you talk to a partner like an equal.
你竟敢和合伙人这样平起平坐地说话
Please.
拜托
Kim, you will never be my equal.
金 你永远都不是我的对手
I did what was best for our client.
我做了对委托人最好的选择
In violation of her wishes!
你违背了她的意愿
Oh, what's she gonna do,
她能怎么样
sue us for getting her charges dropped?
因为我们帮她撤销诉讼而告我们吗
We did our job.
我们尽了职责
End of story.
仅此而已
Don't stop on my account.
不必为我停下
What do you need, Teri?
你有什么事 泰丽
Michelle, your client's sister, is on line 2. For Jane.
你们委托人的妹妹米歇尔在2号♥线 找简
Oh. Don't answer that phone. She is not our client.
别接电♥话♥ 她不是我们的委托人
And since privilege doesn't apply,
而且由于没有申请豁免
you could be forced to testify against her.
你可能要被迫做不利她的证据
Hi, Michelle. Don't say anything about the case.
米歇尔 关于案子的话一句也别说
I just want to know if you're okay?
我只想知道你是否还好
Good. Okay.
很好 好的
I'll be there.
我马上过去
You'll "be there"? Yep.
你要过去 没错
Jane, you cannot go see that girl.
简 你不能去见那个姑娘
There is a warrant out for Michelle's arrest,
法官已经开了对米歇尔的逮捕令
And as an officer of the law
而作为一名法律执业者
you have absolute duty to tell her to surrender.
你有绝对义务劝说她投案自首
"Absolute duty." Got it, Kim.
"绝对义务" 我知道 金
As a partner in this firm,
作为这间律所的合伙人
I forbid you from seeing her.
我禁止你去见她
She is 14 years old.
她才14岁
She's scared and confused,
会担惊受怕 困惑无助
and I'm gonna make sure that she is okay.
我要确定她没事
And there's nothing you can do to stop me.
无论如何 你都阻止不了我
Teri!
泰丽
I am so glad you're here.
真高兴你能来
I got your text.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Okay, so, we need to talk about Jane and Owen.
好 我们来讨论下简和欧文的事
I thought you said Forget about what I said.
我以为你说 忘记我说的话吧
After you told me about Owen's Minneapolis credit-card bills,
你和我提过欧文在明尼阿波里斯的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I went on Facebook to see if he has any friends there.
我在脸书上调查他在那里是否有朋友
Turns out, he has one -- his college girlfriend.
结果还真有 是他的大学女友
This is bad. This is so bad.
太糟了 这真是太糟了
So, do we tell her now?
我们现在要告诉她吗
She's in the middle of a huge case.
她现在正在处理一件大案子
As soon as it's over, we'll let her know.
结束之后 我们就去告诉她
We'll do it together, okay?
我们一起去 好吗
In the meantime, can you get the key to Owen's place again?
与此同时 你能再拿到欧文家的钥匙吗
Of course. I made a copy.
当然 我配了一把
Jane!
简
Michelle. Hi, girls.
米歇尔 你们好 姑娘们
Uh, look, there's a warrant out for your arrest.
听着 法官对你发出了逮捕令
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Michelle, you have to turn yourself in.
米歇尔 你得去自首
But I'm innocent.
但我是无辜的
You skipped art class. I have proof.
你翘了美术课 我有证据
I've been skipping it for weeks.
我已经逃了好几周了
After Chloe drops me off,
克洛伊把我送到之后
Faye picks me up and we...
法伊来接我 然后
We get stoned at Encina ta Park with Sandy.
我们就和珊迪在橡树公园嗑嗨了
It's true. We swear. Nice try.
是真的 我们发誓 编得不错
But on the day of the murder, you were not at the park.
但谋杀当天 你们并不在公园
You were at the school. I know.
你们在学校 我知道
There was a fire on Westlake Boulevard,
西湖大道上那天有火灾
so there was no way to get back to the park.
所以我们那天不可能回到公园
Since Sandy lives near the school,
因为珊迪家离学校很近
we thought we'd sneak over a fence
我们就想从围墙上偷偷翻过去
and smoke under the football bleachers.
然后躲在足球看台下吸大♥麻♥
The fire on Westlake Boulevard --
西湖大道上的火灾...
Was the road closed?
道路被封了吗
Yeah, in both directions.
是的 两个方向都封了
Please, just don't tell my mom I was smoking pot.
求你了 别告诉我妈 我在吸大♥麻♥
She'd go ballistic.
她会生气暴走的
Michelle, that's the least of your problems, okay?
米歇尔 这还算小问题 知道吗
Now, listen -- I'll help you,
现在听着 我会帮你的
but you have to turn yourself in.
但你得先去自首
I'm not one for gossip, but we need to talk.
我不是个八卦的人 但我们得谈谈
Did you hear Flo in accounting is sleeping with Judy the paralegal?
你有听说会计部的弗洛和律师助理朱迪上♥床♥了吗
Seriously? No. Slushy?
真的吗 不 要喝沙冰吗
No. It makes me too cold, and I'm not wearing a bra.
不 我喝完会发冷 而且我没穿内衣
Luke, the firm is looking to replace you as our creditor.
卢克 律所正在找新的债权人来顶替你
You mean with Gina Blunt? So, you know?
你是说吉娜·布朗特吗 你知道
Sure. And there's nothing I can do about it.
当然 而且我对此无能为力
Why do you care?
你怎么这么关心
I don't like her, and I don't trust her.
我既不喜欢也不信任她
And now I'm intrigued. Go on.
我有点感兴趣了 你继续说
Before Jane, I worked at another firm.
在给简做助理之前 我在另一家律所工作
And Gina clawed her way to the top.
吉娜一路爬上了公♥司♥高层
And on her way up, she got my boss fired.
但做了高层以后 就把我老板炒了
That bitch is bad news.
那个贱♥人♥臭名昭著
And if she replaces you, then I'm out of here, too.
如果她取代了你 那我也要离开
It's Jane. She needs me.
是简 她需要我
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I know, but we're gonna get through this.
我知道 但我们会一起度过这个难关
Michelle Surnow.
米歇尔·苏诺
Yes?
是的
Come with me.
跟我走
Jane.
简
Oh, great. Did you bring the evidence log?
好极了 你把证据记录带来了吗
Yeah.
是的
Everything that was confiscated at the Surnow house
所有从苏诺家没收的物品
is highlighted in yellow.
都用黄色做了标注
I need you to go to the evidence vault.
我要你去趟证据库
Check out items 6 through 14.
取出证物6至14
Get them to the crime lab.
带到罪证化验室
I've left instructions with the director on duty.
我把说明留在了值班主管那里
Then I want you to meet me at Michelle's arraignment.
然后在传讯米歇尔时和我碰头
She has just turned herself in.
她刚刚自首了
Wait. Slow down. What's going on?
等等 说慢点 怎么了
I think I know who killed Brittney.
我想我知道是谁杀了布兰妮
All rise.
全体起立
Docket 2231, Pepole vs. Michelle Surnow.
案件编号♥2231 公诉米歇尔·苏诺一案
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表