剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
The elastic was crap!
那裤子根本没弹力
And since then, 28 other infractions.
从那以后 还有28件违规行为
I finally started to speak my mind.
我总算学会心直口快而已
Rita, you need to tell Jane what's really going on.
丽塔 你得跟简说实话
I was in a car accident.
我出过一场车祸
My sister, Lauren, she was driving when we were cut off.
出事的时候 是我姐姐劳伦开的车
She tried to stop, but there wasn't enough time.
她试图刹车 可时间根本不够
The doctors resuscitated me, but not her.
医生救活了我 而她却死了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Lauren was my hero.
劳伦是我的英雄
She was strong and straightforward.
她坚强 正直 坦率
I missed her so much.
我真的很想她
But in my grief, I found her strength.
我化悲痛为力量
So, as a customer-service representative,
所以 作为一名客户服务代表
In order to honor her, I had to always tell the truth,
为了纪念她 我不得不说出真♥相♥
even if the big boss-man didn't like it.
就算大老板不喜欢也无所谓
So, when you were warning customers about the product,
你警告顾客们那些商品有质量问题
everything you said was truthful?
都是真的吗
Of course.
当然了
I may have added my own colorful flair,
我说得可能有点危言耸听
But I am not a liar.
不过绝对没说谎
I know that look. What are you thinking?
我懂你那种神情 你又想什么呢
I am thinking none of us is going back to bed tonight.
我想我们今晚没人能睡了
Your honor, we wish to drop our suit
法官大人 我方撤销原有诉讼
and re-file for the unlawful firing of a whistle-blower.
改为指控其非法解雇检举人
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
For your client to achieve whistle-blower status,
你的委托人要想走检举人保护制度
she needs to have alerted company offices
需要她就不法行为
or a government entity of the wrongdoing.
向公♥司♥或政♥府♥部门做出过警告
My client may not be sufficiently sophisticated
我的委托人也许并不能完全熟悉并遵循
to follow the letter of California Labor Code 1102,
加州劳动法第110条的字面意义
But she honored its spirit
但她领会其宗旨
by preventing One Stop from pushing substandard products.
制止一站式售卖♥♥不合格产品
This is ridiculous. You're ridiculous!
太荒谬了 你才荒谬
Enough!
够了
Miss Bingum, if you can prove that your client
宾格温小姐 如果你能证明你的委托人
acted in the spirit of the Federal False Claims Act,
是按照虚假申报法的宗旨办事的话
I'm open to hearing it.
我会接受你的提议
But you had better have solid evidence.
但你最好有确凿证据
Nice job in there. Thank you.
做得不错 多谢夸奖
Rita, I'll need you to make a list
丽塔 我需要你列张
of all of the products you griped about.
所有你抱怨过的商品名单
Teri can help you with that.
泰丽会协助你
I'm all over it. Those suckers are going down!
我会卯足劲 那群混♥蛋♥这下可完了
You people are really something.
你们还真有一手
Excuse me?
抱歉 你说什么
Your case has no merit.
你们的诉讼毫无依据
After it's dismissed, i'm pushing for sanctions against your firm.
等诉讼驳回后 我会积极争取制裁你们律师所
Rita!
丽塔
It's that lack of control that got you fired in the first place.
缺乏自♥制♥力正是你丢掉工的原因
Rita.
丽塔
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sometimes I-I can't control her.
有时候我控制不了她
Control who?
控制谁
Lauren.
劳伦
Your sister?
你姐姐
You remember when I told you
你记不记得我告诉过你
that I changed my behavior to honor Lauren?
为了纪念劳伦 我改变了我的行为习惯
Yeah. Well, there's more to it than that.
是的 其实远不止那些
Ever since the accident -- I-I know this is gonna sound crazy,
自从车祸后 我知道这听起来很荒诞
but Lauren's soul is right here.
但劳伦的灵魂就在这里
What do you mean, right there?
在那里 是什么意思
Lauren's spirit is inside of me.
劳伦的灵魂在我体内
After the accident, I died.
车祸之后 我死了
That's when Lauren's spirit literally entered my body.
那时劳伦的灵魂就进入了我的身体
I am Lauren.
我就是劳伦
You heard what she said.
你听见她说什么没
That her sister is in her body!-
她姐姐在她体内
That's why you wanted me to take this case, isn't it?
所以你才要我接手这个案子是不是
To meet someone like me, a kindred spirit.
遇见和我相像的人 同病相怜
Jane.
简
Listen -- I wanted you to take this case
听着 我要你接手这个案子
so I could see you in action.
这样我就可以看你怎么打官司了
What are the odds of something like this just happening to me?
我这种案例出现的概率得有多低啊
You know, ever since my accident,
自从出了那场事故
I've been walking around,
我一直都觉得
feeling like I was the only person in the world like me,
全世界只有我一个人如此
Like I was the -- the -- the last of the dodos.
就像最后一只渡渡鸟
And then, I meet another dodo.
可我又遇见了另一只渡渡鸟
Did you know the dodo bird was too lazy to have sex,
你不知道渡渡鸟懒到不想交♥配♥
which is why it's extinct?
所以才灭绝的吗
That's not true.
谬论
The point is, Rita's an old lady.
关键是丽塔年纪大了
She's probably confused, maybe even a little senile.
她可能有点头脑不清 甚至有轻度的老年痴呆
What if she's not?
如果她很清醒呢
It happened to me, it could happen to her.
发生在我身上的一样可以发生在她身上
I should say something.
我得跟她说点什么
Yeah, because maybe she thinks that she's the only one.
也许她以为自己是唯一一个
Right now, you should just stay focused on the case.
现在 你得把注意力放在案情上
Yeah.
好
And maybe have Teri check Rita's medical records
也许你应该让泰丽查一下丽塔的医疗记录
to verify her competency.
鉴定一下她的行为能力
Huh? Yes. Sure.
好 没问题
Olivia and Bryan haven't had sex in almost a year.
奥莉维娅和布莱恩已经将近一年没有行房♥事了
And this excites you because?
你为什么对这点感兴趣
I don't care how devoted to his work the guy is.
我不管他对工作有多么上心
He's only 35 years old. He's got needs.
他才35岁 他应该有生理需求
And this helps us because?
这一点对我们有何帮助
It all comes down to Freud.
这一切都可以归结于弗洛伊德
Eve, would you read me back that Sigmund Freud quote?
伊芙 能给我念一下西格蒙德·弗洛伊德的引语吗
Of course, Kim.
当然 金
The quote is, "Work and love -- that is all there is."
"工作和爱情 这就是全部"
According to Freud,
根据弗洛伊德所说
when someone loses themselves in their work,
如果有人玩命工作
it's for one of two reasons --
只有两个原因
either they're trying to impress someone at work
要么是想追求工作上的伙伴
or they're trying to impress someone with work.
要么是想以工作的成果追求某人
So you're thinking
所以你觉得
if Bryan's losing himself with his Eve app,
布莱恩对伊芙程序过分痴迷
it's because there may actually be another woman out there --
是因为他心里真的有另一个女人
A real woman.
一个实实在在的女人
No offense, Eve.
无意冒犯 伊芙
Exactly.
没错
Now, I reviewed the company's records and specs.
我重新看了一遍公♥司♥记录和产品说明书
Eve is computer-generated, but her looks,
伊芙是数据生成的 可她的长相
her mannerisms, expressions are all re-targeted motions,
言谈举止都是通过对一个实体女性的表演捕捉
driven by the performance-capture
重新定向组合而成的
of a real woman selected by Bryan.
而这个女人是布莱恩选的
And I'm gonna find that woman.
我要找到这个女人
Rita sent me a list of her maligned products,
丽塔给我列了一张受她攻讦的产品清单
so I went out and bought every last one.
所以我出去把它们都买♥♥了回来
I'm scared to ask -- how did you pay for all this?
冒昧问一句 哪来的钱呀
Luke gave me his credit card.
卢克把他的信♥用♥卡♥给了我
Good old Luke.
卢克人真不错哈
Ooh, and don't tell him --
对了 别跟他说
I also used it to buy new throw pillows for your office.
我还用他的卡给你的办公室刷了三个抱枕
Yours smelled like potpourri.
你的枕头闻起来有花香
You know what else we should get? Focus.
你知道我们还应该弄点什么吗 专心点
Okay. So, out of 22 items, from popcorn to pencil sharpeners,
在这22件商品中 从爆米花到卷笔刀
they all have two things in common --
它们都有两点共同之处
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表