剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
You know what my mom always used to tell me?
你知道我妈跟我说过什么吗
That her only job as a mother
她作为母亲的唯一天职
was to make sure I grew up loved.
就是确保我幸福成长
Your son and his 9-year-old sister
你儿子和他九岁的妹妹
are about to be thrown into the system.
即将被送去收♥容♥所♥
They're about to lose everyone that they love.
他们即将失去所有挚爱的人
I wish I could help.
我希望能帮上忙
Okay.
好的
In court tomorrow,
明天在庭上
they're gonna ask you what happened back then.
他们会问你那时发生了什么
And it sounds like your memory is hazy.
你的记忆貌似有点模糊
Is that fair?
我说的对吗
Well, I suppose so.
是有点
So, is it possible that you asked detective Forman
所以你有没有可能曾拜托福尔曼探员
to take care of your baby?
帮忙照顾你的孩子
Why would I do that?
我为什么会那么做
No, just, is -- is it possible?
不 只是这有可能吗
What are you saying?
你在暗示什么
I'm saying that if you can allow for that possibility,
我的意思是如果有这种可能性的话
it could keep a family together.
你儿子的家庭就不会破裂
And that is how you can help your son.
这是你帮助你儿子的机会
Maybe Jane is right.
也许简是对的
Maybe I'm not the kind of person to start a business.
也许我不适合做生意
No, no, no! That's what my mom would call "Stinkin' thinkin'."
不不不 这就是我妈说的胡思乱想
For the first time since I gave up acting,
自从我放弃演艺事业后
I finally feel like my life has a direction, a meaning.
我第一次感觉人生有了方向和意义
We don't need Jane to help us start a business.
我们不用简来帮我们开店
You and me, we'll come up with the money.
我们俩 我们会解决资金问题的
We will?
我们能行吗
Yeah. I've got like $5,000. I'll go all-in.
当然 我有大概五千块 全投进去
You know, I have about the same amount
我差不多也正好有五千
left over from my TV show.
以前演戏存下的
Okay, there you go -- between you and me,
这就够了 我们两个
We can lease kitchen space, we can get supplies.
我们可以租一个厨房♥ 买♥♥储备材料
Well, it's every penny I have.
这可是我的全部积蓄啊
What if it doesn't work out?
如果我们失败了怎么办呢
What if it does?
如果成功了呢
As a member of the EVK board,
作为EVK董事会的一员
Would you say that Elliot Rollins
你是否认为埃利奥特·罗林斯
dictated all strategic planning?
独自♥制♥定了公♥司♥战略
No. Did he ever bypass company bylaws?
不 他是否曾忽视公♥司♥内部制度
Absolutely not.
绝对不会
Make unilateral decisions? Not a single one.
擅自做重大决定 从来没有
Hire or fire corporate officers without board approval?
不经董事会批准 进行人事调控
By-laws were followed to a "T."
他从来都一丝不苟地遵守公♥司♥规章制度
Thank you.
非常感谢
We have nothing.
一无所获
We'll scour the minutes.
我们加快速度吧
We have a half dozen more officers to depose.
还有半打的高层人员要问呢
This was a huge mistake --
这真是太失策
I mean, the fines they're gonna levy against us?
我们得要赔多少钱啊
Kim because of my crazy dad.
金 都是我那疯老爹的错
I'm gonna take a break.
我得缓口气
This is a $900 Morgel faucet.
这是一个价值九百元的摩高水龙头
You have them in all six restrooms
EVK总部的六间洗手间
at EVK corporate headquarters.
都安装了这款水龙头
Do you recognize it?
你有印象吗
Of course I do. I chose it.
当然 这是我亲自选的
Are you also aware that this very same fixture
那你知道你贝莱尔区那房♥子的厨房♥里
is in the kitchen of your bel air home?
用的是同样的水龙头吗
I happen to like the faucet. It's not a crime.
我喜欢这款水龙头 这可不算犯罪
No. It's not.
当然不算
But using company funds to decorate your house is.
但挪用公♥司♥资金装♥修♥私宅
That's an outrageous charge!
这是恶意诬告
I completely agree -- unless it's true.
确实如此 除非这是事实
Is it true?
你能否证明
Exhibit "A" --
证物一
receipts showing EVK purchased 12 Morgel faucets.
此收据表明EVK曾购买♥♥12个摩高水龙头
Exhibit "B" --
证物二
photos showing six faucets in EVK corporate headquarters
照片显示的是EVK总部的六个水龙头
And another six in Mr. Rollins' bel air home.
以及罗林斯先生贝莱尔区家中的另外六个
May I continue?
我能继续吗
Absolutely. I'm riveted.
当然 我很有兴趣
Exhibit "C" -- receipts showing EVK purchased
证物三 收据表明EVK曾购买♥♥
2,700 square feet of italian marble flooring.
2700平方英尺的意大利大理石地砖
Exhibit "D" -- an "Architectural Times" Spread
证物四 据《建筑时代》刊载
showing Mr. Rollins' refurbished his florida estate with --
罗林斯先生重新装♥修♥了他弗罗里达的地♥产♥别♥墅♥
You want to guess?
猜猜用了什么
Italian marble?
意大利大理石
Yep -- 2,700 square feet.
没错 共计2700平方英尺
Objection, your honor. This is civil court.
反对 法官大人 这是民事法庭
These allegations are irrelevant to the matter at hand.
这些荒谬的指控与本案无关
Oh, that's why the U.S. Attorneys' office is here.
所以我特意请了联邦检察官到场
If you add up all the money
如果将所有的金额相加
Elliot Rollins liberated from his corporate account
埃利奥特·罗林斯为装♥修♥自家数栋私宅
To furnish his collection of homes, it amounts to, uh --
而从公♥司♥账户中偷取的金额达到...
What was that number, again?
有多少来着
Grand larceny.
这是大宗盗窃罪
That's it.
没错
Jane, please tell me you've got something --
简 你一定有所进展了吧
that my sister's not gonna grow up in the foster system.
我妹妹不会被送去领养的对吧
Okay, sam, listen,
萨姆 听着
All of the facts are against us.
所有的事实都对我们不利
Now, I-I'm not making any promises...
我现在无法向你承诺一定能
But?
但是
...but I talked to your birth mom.
但我去找你的生母谈话了
And...I'm working on something.
而且 我在尝试一些方法
And it -- it is a long shot, okay?
并不一定能成功 你懂吗
But --
但是
I couldn't keep them out.
我拦不住他们
Jane bingum? Yes?
简·宾格温 是的
You're under arrest for witness tampering and suborning of perjury.
你因威胁证人罪和教唆伪证罪被逮捕
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
What's going on?
怎么回事
Did you speak with Vicki Gates?
你是否和维姬·盖茨谈过话
As I'm entitled to as --
我有权见她 我是
And did you instruct her to lie on the stand?
你是否要求她在法庭上撒谎
No. No. No. It wasn't -- it wasn't -- wasn't like that.
不不不 不是这样的
Wasn't like what?
不是怎样的
I am exercising my right to remain silent.
我有权保持沉默
Cuff her.
铐上她
Good news -- you're getting sprung.
好消息 你被释放了
I haven't even been arraigned. No, charges were dropped.
我都还没被传讯 指控被撤消了
Apparently, Vicki Gates left town without alerting the D.A.
维姬·盖茨没通知地方检察官就出城了
They had no choice.
他们没辙了
So, I guess you heard the charges?
所以我想你大概已经听到我的罪名了
Witness tampering, suborning perjury.
威胁证人罪 教唆伪证罪
Go ahead. I am ready for my lecture.
让说教来的更猛烈些吧
No. The world's not black and white, Jane.
不 这世界并不是非白即黑的 简
It's why I joined the bench.
所以我才做了法官
I was tired of appearing in front of judges who thought it was.
我不想看那些思想迂腐的法官妄下决断
Really?
是这样啊
I always thought it was just 'cause you liked the fact
我一直以为你只是沉浸于
that people stood up when you entered the room.
全体向你行站礼的满足感
Whatcha looking at?
看什么呢
I'm just taking a mental picture for later.
只是想给之后那啥的时候脑拍张照片
You know, a woman behind bars -- it's kind of hot.
牢房♥中的女人 真是撩人啊
Is it?
是吗
So, I packed up all my gear
我行李都收拾好了
and slipped the key right under his mat.
钥匙就放在他的地毯下
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表