剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that inspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That was me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Luke.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使卢克
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
...and I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm working on my TV smile.
我在练习上镜笑容
I need to blend humility and confidence --
我要将谦逊和自信融入其中
two parts Meryl Streep, one part Katie Couric.
两分梅丽尔·斯特里普 一分凯蒂·库里克
My future wife on national TV
我未来的妻子将在全国电视上
arguing against Lawrence freakin' brand.
和大名鼎鼎的劳伦斯·布兰德辩论
You could not be hotter right now.
现在的你 再性感不过了
But you're gonna need more than a smile to keep up with him.
但你对付他 光有笑容还不够
We're debating a celebrity's right to privacy.
我们要讨论的是名人隐私权
I've had a subscription to "US Weekly" since I was 5.
我从五岁起就在订阅《美国周刊》了
That's an excellent point.
这个论点很不错
Hey, my buddy Roger, the real-estate agent,
我的朋友罗杰 是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
he pulled some house listings for us.
他为我们列了张房♥屋清单
We can check them out tomorrow. Oh, that's great.
我们明天可以一起去看看 好极了
Oh, you know what? I'm so sorry.
你知道吗 很抱歉
I'm just really busy tomorrow.
我明天会很忙
Why aren't you more excited about house hunting?
你怎么对找房♥子一点都不激动
Is it the money? Because --
是钱的关系吗 因为...
No. It's Stacy.
不 是史黛西
You know? I haven't told her yet.
我还没有告诉她
She is aware that when people get married,
她该明白 通常两个人结婚之后
they generally live together.
他们就会生活在一起
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
But, you know, we haven't... talked about it.
但 我们 还没有谈论过这事
I mean, we just bought a new goldfish -- together.
我们刚新买♥♥了一条金鱼 是一起哦
Jane. All right. I will talk to her today.
简 好吧 我今天就和她说
I promise.
我保证
Jane wants her bridesmaids in French haute,
简想让她的伴娘团尽显法式高贵气质
but I want salsa hot, like this one.
但我想要莎莎热辣气质 就像她
Salsa gives me indigestion, and so does that.
莎莎舞会让我消化不良 那套衣服也会
Well, it doesn't matter because my date
我觉得无所谓 因为我的伴郎是
is my Zumba instructor,
我的尊巴舞教练
and after one Margarita, the dress will be on the floor.
一杯玛格丽塔酒下肚 衣服就会掉地上
So, how about you, blondie?
你呢 金发小妞
Who's your "plus one"?
谁是你的男伴
I've been working too hard to date,
我一直辛勤工作 没空约会
but there is a contender.
但确实有个人选
Don't be obvious, but look to your right.
往你的右边看 但别太明显了
Oh! She's cute!
她很可爱
Good for you. Expanding your horizons.
好样的 能帮你拓宽视野
No, no, no. The other right.
不不不 再右边点
Oh. Yeah. I guess he'll do.
对 他应该还不错
I don't even know his name.
我还不知道他的名字
He comes in here every day, smiles,
他每天都来 面带微笑
and asks me all about the pakes,
问我关于派糕的各种细节
like, are the fillings canned or fresh?
比如 馅料是用罐装食品还是新鲜食材
How do I make my crusts? Which ones have nuts?
我是怎么做酥皮的 哪些品种有坚果
And then he leaves.
然后他就走了
Oh, good lord. Guys don't care about crust.
我的天 男人才不会关心酥皮
He wants to ask you out, but he just doesn't have the nuts.
他想约你出去 但还没有鼓足勇气
Can I even date a customer?
我能和顾客约会吗
I mean, isn't there some sort of bakers' code?
这行有没有糕点师准则之类的东西
O-kay. He's coming over. Just be cool.
好吧 他过来了 要表现冷静
Um, excuse me.
打扰一下
I- I noticed a- a new pake on the display,
我看见展示台上出了一种新派糕
the one with the green frosting.
带绿色糖霜的那个
Ohh. It's my pistachio surprise.
我为它取名"草绿色惊喜"
Surprise -- my friend Stacy wants to go out with you.
说到惊喜 我的朋友史黛西想约你出去
Teri, no, mm.
泰丽 不行
How about lunch? She's free right now.
一起吃个午饭如何 她现在就有空
Well, okay!
好极了
Teri, I can take it from here.
泰丽 接下来让我接话吧
That sounds lovely.
这提议不错
Let me just change out of my apron.
先让我把围裙换下吧
Does a right to privacy
在当今的名人文化中
truly exist in today's celebrity culture?
真的存在着隐私权一说吗
Let's unleash the lawyers.
让我们听听律师是怎么说的
To my right, the man who took on big tobacco,
坐在右边的先生 是受雇于大烟草公♥司♥
big oil, big insurance, the Lawrence Brand.
石油巨头 大保险公♥司♥的劳伦斯·布兰德
Always nice to be here, Nancy.
很高兴来到这里 南希
And also with us, a guest that's new to the program,
我们今天节目中还请到了一位新嘉宾
Joan Bingum.
琼·宾格温
Uh, it's -- it's Jane.
我 我叫简
Jane, Joan. Whatever.
简也好 琼也好 随便啦
More than ever, celebrities are whining
时至今日 名人越发抱怨起
their "privacy" is being "violated."
他们的"隐私"受到了"侵犯"
Today's big question --
今天的主要议题就是
do celebs really have the right to gripe?
名人们真的有权发出这样的抱怨吗
Well, I believe that everyone in society is entitled to --
我认为社会里的每个人都有资格...
Once in the public eye, you can't ask the public
一旦进入公众视线 你就不能要求公众
to go blind.
对你视而不见
Right, but the right to --
没错 但那权利...
Celebrities can't have their star-studded cake and eat it, too.
名人们不能既拥有明星光环 又想保护隐私
Don't have to raise your hand.
你没必要举手
Well, clearly, I do.
显然 有这必要
I think we can all agree that photographing Naomi Campbell
我想我们都同意 拍摄娜奥米·坎贝尔
when she's leaving rehab is a violation of --
出戒毒所的照片就是一种侵犯行...
Stop right there.
就在那儿打住
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your premise, "We can agree," it's presumptuous.
"我们都同意"这个假设未免有些专横
Let me tell you something, Larry --
让我告诉你 劳瑞
I believe these celebrities erase the lines
我认为正是这些名人所发的微博
between public and private with every tweet,
脸书热帖和流出的性♥爱♥录像
Facebook post, and sex tape they release.
模糊了公众和私人之间的界线
Joan, response?
琼 你的反击呢
Not much of a response.
看来没什么反击
Oh! No. Yes, I do have a response!
不 有 我确实有论据回击
In Bernard v. Iowa Board of Education,
在伯纳德对爱荷华州教育委员会一案中
you successfully argued that the school
你成功地提出论点
had no right to search students' lockers
证明校方无权搜查学生储物柜
because, and I quote, "A democratic society requires
是因为 我引一下 "民♥主♥社会所需的
that privacy be a concrete right, not a flexible one."
隐私是具体实在的 而不是灵活可变的"
Oh, my goodness!
我的老天爷
She's right.
她说得对
What? Did I just hear Lawrence Brand
什么 刚才是劳伦斯·布兰德
concede a point?
承认对方观点了吗
But, frankly, I don't recall that case.
但坦白说 我并不记得这案子
I think that both of you are making it up.
是不是你们俩编造的
It was squeezed between Mr. Brand's asbestos class-action
这件案子就夹在布兰德先生石棉集体起诉案
and his product liability against a baby-food company.
和他对婴儿食品公♥司♥所提出的产品责任起诉之间
Ms. Bingum... Yeah.
宾格温小姐 是的
It seems you know more about me than my ex-wife.
看来你比我前妻还了解我
Linda Brand -- a lovely woman
琳达·布兰德是个可爱的女人
you met as a young law student at Harvard.
她还是哈佛法学院的学生时 你就与她相识
Oh, my goodness.
我的老天爷
Oh, god! I'm sorry. Oh, god!
天呐 对不起 天啊
I'm so sorry!
非常抱歉
I am so sorry! Get away!
真的对不起 快让开
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表