剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
What I meant to say was "Ew!"
应该是"真恶心"
Anyway, she seems to have lost interest,
随你 她好像对我没什么兴趣了
and I was hoping that you --
我想让你...
Luke, in about five minutes,
卢克 再过五分钟
I've got to tell one of the world's greatest trial lawyers
我就要告诉这世上最出色的一位辩护律师
that he's got to step down.
他必须让出辩护律师的位子
Okay. So, we all have our problems.
好吧 所以家家有本难念的经
Back to Kim and me.
再来说我和金的事
Okay, yeah. Sure.
好吧 听好
There is one sure way to get Kim in bed.
把金拐上♥床♥有一个万无一失的好办法
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Jane, Lawrence is ready for you.
简 劳伦斯在等你了
Great. I got to go. Good luck.
很好 我得走了 祝你好运
You spoke to my ex-wife?
你找过我前妻
Well, like you said,
就像你说的
even a first-year law student knows
即使是一年级的法律新生都知道
you need to get in front of the information
你得提前掌握那些
that might sink your case.
可能让你败诉的资料
First-years also know if they get their facts wrong,
他们也知道 如果掌握的资料是错误的
they don't make it to year two.
那他们就得留级了
It's Pick's disease, right?
是皮克病 对吗
Early onset.
早期
If you think I'm unfit to practice,
如果你觉得我不适合辩护
report me to the bar!
去跟律师协会反映啊
If you walk out that door, that's my next stop.
如果你走出这扇门 我就会这么做
Larry...
劳瑞
you got lost on the way to court.
你在来法庭的路上迷路了
You failed to include a major piece of evidence
你忘记在客户文件里提供
in the client's file,
一项很重要的证据
and you argued a 15-year-old tobacco case mid-trial.
你在开庭期间居然提到了15年前的烟草案
Just let me drive the bus from here on out.
从现在开始让我来为这个案子辩护吧
What message would that send to the other side?
那对方律师会怎么认为呢
That Lawrence Brand has such confidence in this case,
他们会认为劳伦斯·布兰德对这案子胜券在握
he's letting his associate bring it home.
都交给他的协理律师全权负责了
Fine.
好吧
Okay.
好
You can question the expert witness.
你可以询问专家证人
Again, Larry, what expert witness?
又来了 劳瑞 什么专家证人呐
Dr. David Kane -- he's collected data
大卫·凯恩医生 他手上有爱普洛克斯对孕妇
on the ill effects of aprox on pregnant women.
产生不良作用的相关数据
That's -- That's great news.
那...那真是太好了
And he'll testify that Vanden Pharmaceuticals
他也会作证凡登制药
tested aprox on pregnant women in India
曾经在印度用爱普洛克斯对孕妇做过测试
with catastrophic results.
并出现了极其严重的后果
Supposedly two teens in Gujarat
据说 有两个古吉拉特邦的青少年
bled out and died post-miscarriage.
血流不止 在流产后死亡
Wait, wait, wait. Stop. We can't do "supposedly."
等等 停一下 谁会信"据说"啊
Unless I have proof that these stories are true,
除非我有证据证明这些故事都是真的
I cannot ask Dr. Kane about them.
不然我不能问凯恩医生这些事
The judge will declare a mistrial.
法官会认定审判无效
You're driving the bus.
现在你是辩护律师
Oh. Hi.
你好
Um, I'm looking for Jane or Owen?
我找简或欧文
Uh, sorry. They're both at work.
不好意思 他们都在上班
I'm Owen's friend, Roger O'Neil.
我是欧文的朋友 罗杰·奥尼尔
Oh, right. You're one of the groomsmen.
对了 你是伴郎之一
Yeah.
没错
Come on in.
请进
Thank you.
谢谢
So, I'm Stacy, Jane's maid of honor.
我是史黛西 简的伴娘
It's nice to meet you, Stacy.
很高兴认识你 史黛西
Can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Um, I'm a real estate agent,
我是一个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
and I brought over a few listings for them to look at.
我带了一些房♥屋目录过来给他们看看
They're looking for a house.
他们在看♥房♥♥
Yeah. It's exciting, isn't it?
是啊 是不是很让人激动
Of course.
当然了
So exciting.
非常让人激动
I mean, it makes total sense.
我是说 完全可以理解
'Cause she's moving.
因为她要搬走
On with her life.
过她的生活
Out of this house and in with Owen.
搬出去和欧文一起
You and Jane never had the talk, did you?
你和简还没说过这件事 是吗
I've seen this before.
我见过这样的情况
She doesn't want to make you sad,
她不想让你伤心
and you don't want to step on her joy.
你也不想破坏她的喜气
So, nobody says anything till the moving van shows up.
所以谁都不说 直到家俱搬运车出现
And we just bought that new goldfish together.
我们前两天才一起买♥♥了新的金鱼
You know what?
知道吗
I hope you find them a really nice house.
我希望你能给他们找一间非常漂亮的房♥子
I will.
我会的
In fact, a few of those listings,
其实 这里面有些房♥子
they're on this block.
就在这个街区
How about I show them those first?
不如我先带他们看看这些
That would be really great.
那太好了
Please state your name and occupation.
请说出你的名字和职业
Dr. David Kane,
大卫·凯恩医生
Research Director of the Pharma Oversight Foundation,
药物监管基金会的研究主管
dedicated to drug safety.
致力于药品安全研究
And have you researched aprox, the drug in question?
你研究过本庭存在争议的药物爱普洛克斯吗
Yes. We determined that a woman's chance of miscarriage
研究过 我们确定服用此药
increases by 14%.
女性的流产几率会提高14%
Based on that data,
基于此数据
Pharma Oversight lists aprox as unsafe for pregnant women.
药物监管基金会将爱普洛克斯列为孕妇不适用药
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Kane...
凯恩医生
Is it also true that in February of 2006,
在2006年2月 你的妻子对凡登
your wife had an adverse reaction to a Vanden antibiotic?
生产的某种抗生素产生了不良反应 是不是
Objection! Relevance.
反对 关联性不足
Goes to bias against my client.
事关证人是否对我委托人持偏见
I'll allow it.
允许
What happened to my wife doesn't change the data.
我妻子的遭遇对数据没有影响
If you say so.
你说是 那就是吧
Redirect?
要再次询问吗
No. We are fine.
不用 我们没有问题了
Actually, we do have one question. No. No.
实际上 我们还有一个问题 没有
Dr. Kane, what can you tell us about an aprox study
凯恩医生 你能谈谈那次爱普洛克斯的研究吗
that was supposedly conducted in India
据说是在印度进行的
and then buried because of catastrophic results?
最终因为结果太为惨烈而被掩盖掉了
Objection, your honor! That is outrageous!
反对 法官大人 这太离谱了
Counselors, sidebar. Now!
律师们 私谈 马上
Counsel knows there is no buried study.
我知道那个被掩盖的研究纯属子虚乌有
By implying to the jury that we are hiding data,
他是在向陪审团暗示我们隐瞒相关证据
he has unfairly prejudiced that jury.
这会让陪审团产生偏见
It's not a lie if we have proof.
如果我们有证据 这就不是谎言
Fantastic.
那太好了
Where is this proof?
证据在哪
In a sealed envelope in a safe-deposit box.
在一个放在某保险箱里的密封信封里
I'll need a brief continuance to go get it.
我需要一个简短的休庭去取这个信封
You have until morning to deliver this study, Mr. Brand.
布兰德先生 你可以最迟明早呈上这份研究
If you don't, i'm going to dismiss this case with prejudice.
如果你拿不出 我就以偏见为由不受理此案
We're adjourned.
休庭
You were supposed to sit there and be quiet.
你应该坐在那里保持沉默
Did you see the looks on their faces
你看到我说我们手里握有证据的时候
when I told them what we had?
他们脸上的表情了吗
We don't have anything!
我们什么都没有
They're scared, Jane.
他们害怕了 简
Because I have the study.
因为我有那份研究报告
There's nothing here.
这纸上什么都没有
Big tobacco is going down.
大烟草公♥司♥输定了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表