剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
And I am here to rock the cafe tonight.
今晚我要让这个咖啡厅舞动起来
What did he say?
他说什么
I think he said --
我觉得他说
I heard him.
我听到了
Jane.
简
Hi.
嗨
Now, I know we have to talk,
听着 我知道我们得谈谈
but first, I have a little confession.
但是我得先承认个错误
You know, some of the things that you left at my place
在你失踪之前 你把一些东西
before you disappeared
留在了我这儿
May have burned up in a small bonfire,
这些东西在一小堆火里烧没了
but let's just consider that collateral damage
我们就当做是最近这些误解的
from the recent confusion.
附带的损失吧
Jane, we need to talk.
简 我们得谈谈
Hey, that's what I just said.
我刚刚就这么说的嘛
I just made a reservation at Mozza.
我刚刚在陌斋饭店订了位置
I can't do this.
我不能去
Okay. We could stay in.
好吧 我们可以就在家
When I said we needed to finish our conversation,
我说我们得把话说完的意思
it wasn't so that we would go back to the way things were.
不是指我们会回到原来的样子
Okay.
好吧
But I thought you said it was just a misunderstanding.
但是我以为你说了 不过是个误会
It was. But, still,
确实 但是
what happened, it...changed me.
发生的一些事让我转变了想法
Jane, I can't marry you.
简 我不能娶你
My-- my heart is still weak.
我的心脏还是太虚弱了
I mean, it could give-- give out again at any time and--
我是说 我的心脏随时还会衰竭
No, no, no, no, no. I understand.
不 不 不 不 不 我明白
But I-- I still want to be with you.
但是我还是想和你在一起
Please don't do that.
拜托 别这样
What? What am I doing?
怎么 我怎么了
I know that this is unfair,
我知道这不公平
but I am withdrawing my proposal.
但我要收回我的求婚
You're withdrawing your proposal.
你要收回求婚
I'm sorry.
对不起
We're not getting married.
我不能娶你了
You know what, Owen?
你知道吗 欧文
You should be sorry.
你确实应该觉得抱歉
You lied, and you kept secrets.
你撒谎 你瞒着我
And yet I still took you back.
而我还是愿意接受你
And now you're running away.
现在你却要逃
You don't get to leave me, because --
你没资格离开我 因为
because I'm leaving you.
因为我要离开你了
Get out.
出去
Go.
滚
Jane.
简
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
What happened?
怎么了
It's...over.
我们 结束了
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
At least I unloaded.
至少我解脱了
I mean, I really, really gave him a piece of my mind.
我是说 我真的把他臭骂了一顿
Oh, god.
天啊
How did it feel?
感觉怎么样
Remember when I-- when I died?
你还记得我死的时候吗
Like that.
就像那样
Hey. Found something.
发现线索了
Why is it so dark in here?
屋里怎么这么黑
What's wrong?
怎么了
Owen and I are over.
欧文和我玩完了
Want to talk about it?
想聊聊这个吗
No.
不想
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
真不好意思
What did you -- what did you find?
你发现什么了
Right.
恩
It's, uh, Kathy's medical report.
是凯西的病理报告
The heavy-metal spike in her blood
她血液里的重金属峰值
was caused by thallium.
是铊引起的
Thing is,
事实上
Thallium is not a byproduct of the cremation process.
火化过程不会产生铊
But the poisoning started soon after Scott was cremated.
但是斯科特火化不久她就开始中毒
So the thallium would have to come from the cremation process.
那么铊就一定是火化中生成的
Unless...?
除非
Unless...
除非
the thallium was already in Scott's body.
铊早就在斯科特体内了
Jane, Scott's blood pressure spiked before he died,
简 斯科特死前血压出现峰值
and I'm thinking he was poisoned by thallium.
我觉得他是铊中毒
That thallium got into Kathy's body
等凯西开始吃骨灰的时候
when she started eating his ashes.
铊就进入了她的体内
Thallium.
铊
Thallium...
铊
Made famous by Agatha Christie's 1961 classic "The Pale Horse",
因为阿加莎·克里斯蒂1961年的名著
also known as inheritance powder.
《白马酒店》而出名 也叫做遗产粉
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
It's a gift.
这是天赋
Um, we need to find Judge Maxwell.
我们得去找麦斯威尔法官
All right.
好的
So, you tracked me down for this.
你们大老远来找我就为了这个
Time is of the essence, your honor.
时间紧迫 法官大人
For a homicide, you need proof.
要证明是他杀 你们需要证据
Well, so does the D.A.,
地方检察官也需要
but the only way to get it is to test the cremains
但是唯一获得证据的方法就是检测骨灰
you awarded to Scott's stepmother.
这些骨灰被你判给斯科特的继母了
So, you want the ashes back
所以说你们是想要回骨灰
so you can get it over to the crime lab?
这样就可以送检
We looked into Scott's financials.
我们查了斯科特的财务状况
He was due to inherit
当他年满25周岁
the majority of his late father's estate
就要继承他先父绝大部分的产业
when he turned 25 at the end of this year.
他25岁生日就在今年年底
The estate is worth millions of dollars.
这份产业价值好几百万美元
And since Scott died prior to his 25th birthday
而斯科特还没满25岁就死了
and before getting married,
并且尚未结婚
All the money goes to his stepmother.
这笔钱都会到他的继母手里
Who is now ipossession of the evidence.
证据就在她手里
All right, you draft a warrant for the stepmom's home.
好吧 你们起草一个他继母家的搜查令
I will happily sign it.
我很乐于签署
There you go, your honor.
请您过目 法官大人
No. Believe me. The pleasure is all mine. Thank you.
不 相信我 是我比较愉快 谢谢
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe to give a loan to Lady Bodacious.
可能是借钱给雷帝放肆吧
You mean the artist formerly known as Lady Bodacious?
你是说曾用名叫雷帝放肆的歌♥手
Excuse me? I'm not an idiot, Luke.
你说什么 我又不傻 卢克
I know you took me to that cafe
我知道你带我去那家咖啡厅
to show me that rock off is scam,
是为了告诉我那个比赛是骗局
even by music-industry standards.
即便是放在音乐产业当中也是
I just reported Alpha Dog to the Better Business Bureau.
我刚刚去商业改善局投诉了阿尔法狗唱片公♥司♥
Well, isn't that very bodacious of you?
那你还真是放肆啊
Just do me a favor.
就算帮我个忙吧
Next time you want to tell me something,
下次再想告诉我什么事的时候
just be direct.
直说就好
Well, I didn't want to make you feel stupid.
我不想让你觉得自己在犯傻
Come on.
拜托
Have you seen what I've been wearing lately?
你没留意我最近的打扮吗
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说的对 对不起
Well, if you were really sorry,
如果你真觉得抱歉的话
you would still loan me that money.
那就还把那钱借给我
For another contest?
又要比赛吗
Front-row tickets to Cher's fourth farewell tour,
雪儿第四次告别巡演的前排位子
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表