剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Bingum!
宾格温
You're pursuing a wrongful termination against Onestop Superstore?
你要起诉一站式超♥市♥的误判
Yes. It's a fortune 500 company.
对 他们是世界五百强企业
They should be a client, not the enemy.
是潜在客户 我们不该与他们作对
Luke. At your service.
卢克 有事尽管吩咐
Please tell miss Bingum
请告诉宾格温小姐
that she can't take a case against Onestop.
她不能状告一站式超♥市♥
Are you kidding me? Old lady needs her pension, right?
开什么玩笑 那位老太太不能失去退休金
It's just the kind of suit that makes Jane feel good.
这类案子能让简自信满满
And I'm all for a feel-good jane.
我全力支持自信满满的简
I'm managing partner,
我是主理合伙人
and this case isn't in the interest of the firm.
而这件案子有损律所的利益
And I'm the firm's creditor.
我是律所的债权人
Fine. Take the case. You know, honestly,
好吧 接下这个案子吧 说实话
I figured you'd just want to work with your boyfriend.
我还以为你想接你男友那边的案子
Owen? Yeah. He's in Kim's office with his sister.
欧文 对 他和他姐姐在金的办公室
He has a sister?
他还有个姐姐
Your lack of awareness inspires confidence.
你对后知后觉能激发自信
Why did you just help me like that?
你刚才为什么要帮我说话
I'm your guardian angel.
我可是你的守护天使
I'm kind of supposed to help you with stuff like that.
我应该在这种事上帮你一把
And?
还有呢
And I want to see how you work -- up close and personal.
我想看看你怎么工作的 近距离亲身观察
I want to see Jane Bingum in all her glory.
全方位感受简·宾格温的耀眼光芒
And I will be taking notes.
我还会作好记录的
Whatever. Excuse me. Hey, Owen!
随你的便 失陪了 欧文
This must be your sister. Hello.
这位一定是你姐姐 你好
I'll meet you at the elevator.
我在电梯口等你
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Yeah, yeah. She's just getting divorced.
她没事 只是在准备离婚
With Kim's help?
找金帮忙吗
Yeah. I would have rather gone to you, but, you know...
是的 我本想找你的 但你知道
What do I know?
什么啊
Jane. Owen.
简 欧文
Well, it's just Olivia kind of...
奥莉维娅有点...
Kind of what?
有点什么
Jane, she hates your guts.
简 她讨厌你
What?!
什么
In the last year, three of your employees
去年 你有三个员工
violated your no-confrontation policy
为了制止行窃
and stopped a robbery.
而违反了你们的零冲突政策
My client was the only one fired.
唯独我的委托人被解雇了
Unlike those other confrontations,
不像其他案例
only your client got physical with the thief.
只有你的委托人和窃贼发生了肢体冲突
You should say "Thank you." She saved store property.
你该说声"谢谢" 她维护了公♥司♥财产
And not to mention,
更不用说
Rita has been a perfect employee for almost 20 years.
丽塔近20年来都是完美员工
This is a sham accusation to rob her of her pension,
这是为了剥夺她养老金而找的借口
And you know it.
你心知肚明
A perfect employee?
她是完美员工
I'd like to show you a little video
我有必要给你看一段
that a co-worker put together for our christmas party.
由她同事制♥作♥的圣诞派对录像
Okay.
行吧
Now, she's supposed to greet customers with a smile.
她应该以微笑迎客的
Instead, well, take a look for yourself.
但她反而 你自己看吧
Excuse me, sir.
打扰了 先生
Let me save you from a bad decision.
为你避免你犯下大错
That microwave is so slow,
这台微波炉性能太差了
You could start a frozen burrito on Cinco de Mayo,
你五月节把一个冻玉米饼放进去加热
it wouldn't be ready till Feliz Navidad.
它到了圣诞节还是硬邦邦的
That pizza has more filler than cheese.
这披萨的包装纸比芝士还厚
Might as well eat the box. At least it has fiber.
你还是把包装也吃了吧 起码能吃饱
That gum is like a 20-year-old.
那口香糖跟年轻妹子一样
Starts off great, but doesn't last very long.
刚嚼时还不错 但一会就没味了
Miss Bingum,
宾格温小姐
We don't pay customer-service reps to bad-mouth our products.
我们雇营业员可不是让他们来诋毁产品的
I would still like to speak to your supervisor.
我依然要求和你上司谈话
I already brought this up with the head of H.R.,
我已经把这给人力资源部负责人过目了
And Miss Curtis will not be back at Onestop.
柯蒂斯小姐不可能再到一站式来工作
Mr. Turing, when you wake up in the morning,
登宁先生 你早上起来
what's the first thing you do?
做的第一件事是什么
I go through my schedule with Eve.
我和伊芙确认日程表
Eve -- the app you created.
伊芙 你发明的应用
That's right.
没错
And your last conversation before bed?
那你睡觉前的最后一件事是什么
Eve and I go through my to-do list,
伊芙和我制定计划表
And then she reads to me till I fall asleep.
然后她给我读书伴我入眠
We're halfway through "The Odyssey."
《奥德赛》我们已经读完一半了
And when you need personal advice or a joke,
那你在寻求建议或想听个笑话时
do you also turn to Eve?
是不是都去找伊芙
Yeah, in some cases. Sure.
是的 有时候 当然
Eve more so than your wife?
你找伊芙比找你妻子还频繁吗
Eve is a problem solver. She's a better listener.
伊芙是解决问题的助手 她更善于倾听
She's not gonna hound me about taking out the trash.
她不会催我♥干♥这干那
Eve, under California law,
伊芙 根据加州法律
what is the definition of a marital affair?
婚外情的定义是什么
A marital affair is any physical or emotional infidelity
婚外情是指生理或心理上的不忠行为
involving feeling or thought.
包括了感情和思想上的
Objection. We all know
反对 人尽皆知
you can't have an affair with a computer app.
一个人不可能和电脑程序有一腿
State law does not say infidelity must be with a human.
州法律没有说不忠行为仅限于和人类
Your witness.
你问吧
The intentions of the prenup are clear.
婚前协议的意图很明确
Cheating means with a person.
不忠行为指的是和某个人
To wit.
也就是说
Mr. Turing, have you ever taken Eve out on a date?
登宁先生 你有没有和伊芙外出约会过
No.
没
Bought her a pair of shoes?
给她买♥♥过鞋子吗
No.
没
Engaged in physical intimacy?
有没有亲密接触过
No.
没
How do you respond to Mr. Parker's accusations?
你对帕克先生对你的指控有何想法
Well, that's like saying
这就好比你说
Tolstoy had an affair with "War and Peace."
托尔斯泰和《战争与和平》有染
I'm a workaholic. I'm not a cheater.
我是沉迷于工作 但我没出轨
There's no case here, your honor.
此案不成立 法官大人
I agree.
我同意
Your honor, if we can have a bit more time.
法官大人 请给我们一些时间
More time for what?
干什么
Supplemental discovery.
补充调查
If you have nothing to hide,
如果你自认清白
then you have nothing to worry about.
那就没什么好担心的
You've got 36 hours for supplemental discovery.
你有36小时的补充调查时间
After that, we're done.
到那时 正式结案
How did it go? Did you get Rita her job back?
情况如何 你帮丽塔要回工作了吗
Not even close, Teri. This better be coffee.
差得远了 泰丽 这杯最好是咖啡
Oh, yeah.
是的
What about Owen's sister?
欧文姐姐那边你查得如何
Olivia is from Connecticut.
奥莉维娅是从康涅狄格州来的
She went to schools back east.
她在东部上的学
You don't travel in the same circles.
你们不是一个圈子里的人
I can't figure out how she knows you.
我搞不懂她是怎么认识你的
Jane. You got a sec?
简 你有空吗
Oh. Sure. What's going on?
当然 怎么了
What do you know about stacy's business partner, Nikki Lepree?
你对史黛西的合伙人尼基·利普瑞有了解吗
Not much. Why?
了解不多 怎么
I was working on the pakery operating agreement.
我给她们写派糕店经营协议的时候
Found this.
发现了这个
Three aliases and a warrant for Nikki's arrest in Texas.
三个化名 德州签发的对尼基的逮捕令
Oh, my god.
天啊
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表