剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
巴蒂斯塔 过来一下
Batista, come over here.
摩根 把刚才的话对巴蒂斯塔说一遍
Morgan, tell Batista what you just told me.
凶手对死者开枪时
The killer was standing in front of the victim
就站在他面前
when he shot him.
你看到这里血迹的空白了吗
You see the void in the blood spatter?
这就是凶手当时站的位置
That's where the killer was.
哎 队长 鲍比 你们来听听看
Oye, Captain, Bobby, get a load of this.
干嘛
Yeah.
好了 摩根 把你的假设告诉他们
Okay, Morgan, tell them your hypothesis.
凶手就站在死者面前
The killer was right in front of the victim.
血迹的空白就是他站的位置
The void in the blood spatter is where he was standing.
我们可真是捡到宝了 是不是啊 伙计们
Well, we've got ourselves a real blue-chipper here, don't we, boys?
我是说 我们不可能知道死者是近距离中枪的
Yeah. I mean, we would've never known the vic got shot at close range
除了他前额中间的火♥药♥烧伤
except for the gunpowder burn in the middle of his forehead.
差不多就行了 伙计们
That's enough, guys.
德克斯 我要跟你说几句话
Dex, let me talk to you for a sec.
来吧
Come on.
他们只是在给你一个下马威
They're just giving you a hard time
因为你是新来的
'cause you're the new guy.
噢
Oh.
很怪 但还能接受
Weird, but that's okay.
这叫黑色幽默
It's gallows humor.
只有这样我们才能每天跟这些东西打交道
It's the only way we can deal with stuff like this every day.
有道理 我没放到心上
Makes sense. Doesn't bother me.
很好
Good for you.
现在你得加入他们
Now you just got to join in.
你懂吗 给他们一个下马威
You know? Give 'em a hard time back.
就像我一直教你的那样
It's like I always taught you.
你得融入进去
You got to blend in.
懂了 融入
Got it. Blending.
行了 去拍些犯罪现场的照片吧
All right, go get to taking some of those crime scene photos.
嘿 你是乔
Hey. You Joe?
看是谁在问了
Depends who's asking.
我要1 8盎司 哥伦比亚的好货
I need an eight ball. Good Colombian shit.
你是那个乔吗
Y-You that Joe?
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Freeze!
举起手来靠墙站好 就这样
Hands up against the wall. That's it.
手举起来靠墙站好
Hands up against the wall.
没门 没门 - 别动
No. No. - Don't move.
把手举起来
Let me see those hands.
转过去 把手放到墙上 马上
Turn around, put your hands on the wall. Now.
你还好吗
You all right?
就这样 - 来吧 我们走
Right there. - Come on. Let's go, let's go.
站好了
There you go.
双脚分开 就这样
Spread 'em. There you go.
你藏着什么
What you got in here?
看这个 - 哇 真不错
Look at this. - Ooh, nice.
找到了
And bingo.
你要坐很久的牢了
All right, you're going away for a long time.
嘿
Hey.
好的 莫泽女士交给你
Okay, you take Ms. Moser.
咱们在警局见
We'll meet you back at the station.
你♥他♥妈♥不准说一个字
Don't say a fucking word!
嘿 上车吧 猛♥男♥ - 去你的 猪猡
Hey, get in the car, tough guy. - Fuck you, pig.
安吉尔 你好吗[西班牙语]
Angel, ¿qué tal?
最近怎么样 - 早上好
What's going on? - Buenos días.
丹尼尔 你好啊
Daniel, quiero hablar contigo.
你好 - 曼尼 我来找你了
Okay. - Manny, te veo ahora.
回去工作了
Back to work.
嘿 德克斯 我们来点单 你去占个位置
Hey, Dex, grab a table while we order.
你要点什么
Oh, uh, you know what you want?
古巴三明治
Cubano sandwich.
明智的选择[西班牙语]
Ah, buena selección.
想了想 给我来两个
Actually, make it, uh, dos.
两个
Dos.
表哥
Primo.
表弟 - 你好吗
Huh? Primo. - ¿Cómo estás?
这个位置有人吗
Anyone sitting here?
对 我在帮我朋友占座
Yeah. I'm saving these seats for my friends.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
No problem.
这是头一次
That was the first time
我真正有了占座的朋友
I'd ever really had friends to save seats for.
这种感觉很神奇
It was a strange feeling.
精神的 实习生
Look alive, intern.
看啊[西班牙语]
Mira.
德克斯 - 谢谢
Dex. - Thank you.
啊哦 神童
Uh-oh, boy genius.
看来应该有肉的地方一片空白啊
Uh, it looks like there's a void where the meat should be.
但我们需要你的专家意见 好吗
Yeah, yeah, but we're gonna need your expert opinion, okay?
不要回避话题
Don't a-void the subject.
都是这些笨蛋让我做的
These pendejos put me up to it.
嘿 德克斯 这是我的表弟阿尔瓦罗
Hey, uh, Dex, this is my cousin Alvaro.
这家店是他的
He runs the joint.
有意见尽管找他提
Feel free to bring any complaints to him.
但如果你真提了
Yeah, but if you do, uh,
我马上就听不懂英语
you'll see how quickly I "no hablo inglés."
鼓声在哪里
Can I get a drumroll, please?
按照庆祝首次犯罪现场午餐的传统
In keeping with tradition of the celebratory first crime scene lunch,
隆重为你呈上崭新的迈阿密警局证件
I'd like to present your brand-new Miami Metro laminate.
嘿 - 哇
Hey. - Epa.
看啊
Look at that. Yeah.
好了
All right.
嘿 看起来很不错 恭喜了德克斯
Hey. That looks good, Dex. Congrats.
也许融入并没有那么难
Maybe blending in wasn't so hard after all.
拥有年轻的新陈代谢肯定很不错 是吧
It must be nice having that young metabolism, huh?
要是我老婆问起 就说我吃了沙拉 懂吗
If-if my wife asks, I had a salad, okay?
得注意一下我的胆固醇
Trying to watch my cholesterol.
是啊 鲍比
Yeah, Bobby.
你再多咬一口就要心肌梗死了
You look like you're one bite away from a myocardial infarction.
该死 小德克斯
Damn, Dex-Mex.
太变♥态♥了 老兄
That's morbid, bro.
你♥爸♥刚心脏病发作
Your dad just had a heart attack.
好吧 也许比我想得要难点
Okay, maybe it was harder than I thought.
你好
Hello?
可以让我回家吗
Can I go home?
我保证 我不会…
I-I promise I-I won't...
嘿
Hey!
我喝醉了吗
Am I stoned?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你从来不帮忙
You never help out.
我问了不下一百次你都不肯帮
At least not without me asking a hundred fucking times first.
实际上 你最近精神特别充沛
Actually, you've been weirdly peppy lately.
你终于上♥床♥了还是怎样
You finally get laid or something?
当然不是
Or something.
第一天上班很愉快
Hmm. Good first day at work.
嗯…
Well...
凶杀案和你绝配
Homicide looks good on you.
嗯 完全同意
Hmm. Couldn't agree more.
五分钟后开饭
Dinner in five.
烧烤吗
You grilling?
你知道的
You know it.
所以你觉得是什么 鸡肉
So, what do you think? Chicken?
或是上帝保佑赐给我肋眼肉
Or will God bless me with a rib eye?
我不知道 但如果她发现你今天抽烟
I don't know, but you won't get anything
我们就会喝西北风了
if she finds out you smoked today.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你衬衫上有烟头烧痕
You got a cigarette burn on your shirt.
今天早上还没有 - 我靠
Wasn't there this morning. - Oh, shit.
嘿 没关系
Hey, don't worry.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表