剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
护士玛丽 警局的工作
Nurse Mary, the job.
但你没有
But it isn't?
是的
No.
这个东西
This thing,
你内心深处的这股渴望
this... hunger that you have inside of you,
需要一个大♥师♥
it needs a master.
一步错步步错
One wrong move, it all falls apart.
你会毁了你的生活 你妹妹的 我的
You'll ruin your life, your sister's, mine.
你的余生将会在监狱中度过
You'll spend the rest of your days in prison,
如果你走运的话
if you're lucky.
从现在起 你的一举一动
From now on, everything you do,
都要先问过我
it goes through me first.
知道了
Understood.
所以你真的想这么做吗
So, you really want to do this?
杀了费勒
Get rid of Ferrer?
嗯 今晚
Yeah. Tonight.
如果我不杀他 他会杀了别人
If I don't, he'll kill someone else.
甚至杀了我
Maybe even me.
动手吧
Do it.
但我要和你一起 - 什么 不行
But I'm coming with you. - What? No.
得确保你没有犯错
To make sure there are no mistakes.
你应付不了的 爸
You can't handle it, Dad.
你不是这样的人
It's not you.
我才是这样的人
This is who I am.
我需要成为这样的人
Who I need to be.
我们演练过的
We've trained.
我能行
I got this.
好吧
Okay.
但一定要小心 好吗
But just be careful, all right?
按照我们训练的方式去做
Do everything the way we practiced.
不走捷径
No shortcuts.
不能保留战利品
And no fucking trophies.
护士玛丽的耳环你拿回来了吗
Did you get Nurse Mary's earrings back?
正在努力中
The plan's in motion.
去吧
Go on.
快走
Go.
好的 你身上的这个窃听器
Okay. What you pick up on this wire,
我们会呈上法庭
we'll present in court
当我们起诉埃斯特拉达时
when we make our case against Estrada.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
你必须这么做 劳拉
You have to do this, Laura.
不仅仅是因为我们的协议
Not just because of our arrangement,
更因为…
but because...
…你所做的是好事
...what you're doing here is good.
你在为迈阿密的每个人谋平安
You're making Miami safer for everyone.
为你的儿子
For your boys.
拜托 最难的部分已经过去了
Come on, you've already done the hard part.
这些家伙对你唯命是从
You've got these guys eating out of your hand.
保持冷静就好
Just stay cool.
一切如常
Business as usual.
好吧
Okay.
如果这玩意是真货
If this is good shit,
我很快就会再联♥系♥你
you'll be hearing from me again.
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
调一下…
Adjust...
谢谢你大老远开车过来 莫泽女士
Thank you for driving all this way, Ms. Moser.
这是我的荣幸 阿尔达纳议员
It's been a pleasure, Councilman Aldana.
叫我卡洛斯
Call me Carlos.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我的街道坑坑洼洼
Potholes on my street
这混♥蛋♥却用纳税人的钱来买♥♥毒品
and this cabrón is spending my tax dollars on blow.
我们现在就该收拾他
We should clip his ass right now.
快了 但不是现在
Soon, but not yet.
我们得着眼于目标
Got to keep our eyes on the prize.
赫克托·埃斯特拉达
Hector Estrada.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
该死 - 那是谁
Oh, shit. - Who's that?
给老子上车 赶紧的
Get in the fucking car, now.
好 - 好的
Yep. - All right.
别让他们跑了 快啊
Don't let them get away. Come on.
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
好 他们就在三辆车前面
All right, they're just three cars up.
你看到他们了吗 - 看到了 看到了
You see them? - Yeah, I got them. I got them.
你打扮得很漂亮啊
You clean up nice.
拿开你的咸猪手
Get your hands off me.
靠 他们会找到窃听器的
Shit, they're gonna find her wire.
嘿 我让你拿开你的咸猪手
Hey. I said get your fucking hands off of me.
你想看清楚点吗 混♥蛋♥
You want a better look, asshole?
我注意到你最近工作非常勤奋
It came to my attention that you've been very industrious as of late.
你是来为我庆祝的吗
Is this a congratulatory meeting?
你男朋友乔被警♥察♥抓了
Your boyfriend Joe got clipped by the cops.
该死
Shit.
你是怎么溜出来的
How the fuck did you skate?
肋骨擦伤和牙齿折断也没有多疼
Bruised ribs and a chipped tooth didn't hurt.
落魄少女正中那群猪的下怀
Pigs love a damsel in distress.
带着俩娃 给有前科的瘾君子当出气筒
Mom of two, punching bag to a junkie ex-con.
我能怎么办
What was I gonna do?
劝乔不要吗
Tell Joe no?
增长的需求是怎么回事
What's with the increased demand?
一直在和高端客户交易
Been selling to higher-end clientele.
医生 律师
Doctors, lawyers.
有钱人 不像乔那样卖♥♥给贱民
Big-money shit, instead of selling to lowlives like Joe did.
那么你是怎么得到这些
And how did you acquire such
尊贵的客户
distinguished clientele?
我以前是酒保 很多会员都是像你这样的大客户
I used to bartend. Plenty of high rollers like yourself in VIP.
他妈的别挡道
Get the fuck out of the way!
当酒保 哪个地方
Bartending? Whereabouts?
快啊 - 快啊 快闪开
Come on. - Come on, move it!
如果你不再限♥量♥供应 我还能卖♥♥得更多
I could move even more if you'd stop rationing it out.
我们走 - 快走 快走
Let's go. - All right, go, go, go.
靠
Shit!
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我要叫支援 - 劳拉能坚持住
I'm calling for backup. - Laura can hold her own.
拜托 她现在孤立无援
Come on, she's alone out there.
嘿 - 她一个人在那
H-Hey. - She's alone.
她会完成任务的
She'll get it done.
我准备了奶酪披萨 柠檬胡椒鸡翅
I got big cheese pizza, lemon-pepper wings
还有菲尔兹太太的饼干
and Mrs. Fields cookies.
屌♥爆了 姑娘们一定会高♥潮♥的
Booyah. These girls are gonna cream themselves.
更别提你的开胃菜
Not to mention your appetizer.
我们需要一面镜子和刀片
We need a mirror and razor blades.
《迈阿密风云》就是这么演的
That's how they do it on Miami Vice.
妈的太对了 马上回来
Fuck yeah. Be right back.
嘿 德克斯
Hey, Dex.
谢谢你帮我们搞定了派对用品
Thank you for hooking us up with those party favors.
你是我们的救星
You really saved our asses.
很高兴能帮上忙
Oh. Glad I could help.
那是什么
What's that?
这是给你的
Uh, this is for you.
给我的
For me?
对 那是你的…
Yeah, that's your, uh--
我的生辰石 你怎么知道的
Oh, my birthstone. How did you know?
把这些还给黛比
Give these back to Deb.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
很不错
Good.
非常的…
Yeah. Really...
蓝 绿 绿松石
blue, green, turquoise.
第一批人来了
First arrivals.
女强人摩根的竞选开始了
Boss Bitch Morgan on the campaign trail.
放马过来吧
Let's fucking go.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表