剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
《嗜血法医:源罪》前情提要…
Previously on Original Sin...
如果这个死者和我们发现的前两个
What if this victim and the last two we found,
上城的那个和椰子林的那个性工作者
the one in Overtown and the sex worker in Coconut Grove,
如果说他们都是相关联的呢
what if they're all connected?
你逗我呢 连环杀手
You're shitting me. A serial killer?
我没有逗你 队长
No one in shitting you, Captain.
所有死者都来自高危人群
All the victims come from high-risk population,
都独来独往
all loners.
他们身上的东西一样都没有少
Nothing was taken from them,
所以排除了抢劫的动机
so robbery isn't a motive.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得她言之有理 亚伦
I think she's on to something, Aaron.
我觉得值得追查下去
I think it's worth pursuing.
凶手拿起一根拨火棍
Someone took a fire poker,
把死者当做皮纳塔来打
beat the guy like a piñata.
直到糖果撒出来了才停手
Kept going after the candy came out.
有嫌疑人吗 - 莫泽
Any suspects? - Moser?
天哪
Holy shit.
该死
Fuck.
我在海盗游戏厅的《龙之忍♥者》拿了最高分
I got the top score in Dragon Ninjas at Pirates Arcade.
排行榜上可以找到我的名字MAS - 好
You can find me under "NAS." - Cool.
被球队开除 被学校停学
Got kicked off the team and suspended from school.
那奖学金怎么办
What about the scholarship?
明天晚上有一大批可♥卡♥因♥
There's a big shipment of cocaine
要运往纽约
heading to New York tomorrow night.
机会来了
This is it.
德克斯 你觉得妈妈的指甲怎么样
Dex, what do you think of Mommy's nails?
很漂亮
Pretty.
天啊…不 - 不
Oh, my... No. - No.
给我过来
Come here.
不
No!
劳拉
Laura,
你让我很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
放过我儿子
Spare my boys.
求求你 不要杀我
Please, don't, please.
我知道这听起来很荒唐
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但我觉得斯宾塞队长杀了吉米·鲍威尔
but I think Captain Spencer killed Jimmy Powell
并绑♥架♥了尼基
and kidnapped Nicky.
这很荒唐
That is crazy.
爸
Dad?
有人看见尼基在贩毒集团的一处窝点
Nicky Spencer was spotted at a known cartel stash house.
说出我儿子的下落 你个王八蛋
Tell me where my fucking son is, motherfucker.
亚伦 住手 - 我会一枪崩了你的脑袋…
Aaron, stop. - I'll blow your fucking head off...
枪
Gun!
警官受伤
Officer down!
该死
Oh, shit.
按住 一直按住
Keep pressure, just keep pressure.
I-29 I-29
I-29. I-29.
N-37
N-37.
N-37
N-37.
你漏了N-37
Oh, you missed N-37 there.
哦
Oh.
看呐 谁说绅士风度已死
Well, who says the art of being a gentleman is dead?
你怎么会和我们这些老太婆在这里玩宾果游戏
What are you doing playing bingo with all us crones?
我妈妈总是说“宾果游戏是最好的赌博方式
My mom always said, "Bingo is the best way to gamble
却不会输光你的钱”所以我来了
without losing all of your money," so here I am.
你妈妈是个聪明的女人
Well, your mother is a wise woman.
我是巴尔布
I'm Barb.
布莱恩
Brian.
B-6 B-6
B-6. B-6.
我的天哪
Oh, my God, oh.
中了 - 这么快
Bingo! - So soon.
你今晚真是我的幸运符 不许走
You are my lucky charm tonight. Don't you go anywhere.
我哪都不会去的 巴尔布
I wouldn't dream of it, Barb.
嘿
Hey.
巴蒂斯塔 鲍比现在情况怎么样
Batista, how's he doing? How's Bobby?
颈部中弹
Shot in the neck.
大量失血 他现在正在手术
Massive blood loss. He's in surgery.
天哪 - 真抱歉
Jesus Christ. - I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 他妻子呢 他知道这件事了吗
Hey, well, what about his wife? Does she know?
夫人在手术等候室
Missy's in the surgical waiting area,
等着医生告诉她最新情况
hoping on an update from the surgeon.
这真是场噩梦
It's a nightmare.
我可以和你聊几句吗
You mind if I have a word with you?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
What?
听着 我知道现在大家心里都很焦急
Look, I know that it's a crazy time.
但如果我们要成为搭档
But if we're gonna be partners,
我需要你对我说实话
I need you to come clean with me.
我不懂你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你从坦帕警局偷了档案
I saw you steal the file from Tampa PD.
谁是布莱恩·莫泽
Who is Brian Moser?
他是鲍比和我73年办的一个小案子里的人员
He's from a vice case Bobby and I worked back in '73.
我们想打入埃斯特拉达集团内部
We were trying to get inside the Estrada Cartel.
当时有一个线人 一个叫劳拉·莫泽的女人
We had an informant, a woman, Laura Moser.
布莱恩的妈妈
Mother of Brian.
还有呢
And?
她被杀了
She was killed.
是我的错
It was my fault.
你做了什么
Your fault how?
我和她有染
I was having an affair with her.
感情误事
Emotions got in the way.
那是我人生中最后悔的事情之一
It's one of the biggest regrets of my life.
我一直想搞清楚小布莱恩后来怎么样了
I always wondered what happened to little Brian.
很可爱的一个孩子
Such a sweet kid.
所以你偷了他的档案
So that's why you stole the file.
这和我们的案子无关
This has nothing to do with our case.
好吗 这是私人问题
All right? This is a private matter,
我希望保持这种状态
and I'd prefer to keep it that way.
鲍比和我去了劳拉家
Bobby and I swung by Laura's place.
房♥子里一片狼藉 地上散落着食物
The house was torn apart, there was food on the floor.
劳拉和她儿子被绑♥架♥了
Laura and her boys have been kidnapped.
我能从骨子里感受到
I can feel it in every fiber of my being.
所以你想让我因为你的感觉危及埃斯特拉达的案子
So you want me to jeopardize the Estrada case on a feeling?
那个案子
The case.
那个案子…
The case...
案子已经被破坏了
The case is compromised.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思
What the fuck are you talking about?
我和劳拉有染
I had an affair with Laura.
我知道
I know.
我知道我搞砸了
I know, I fucked up.
埃斯特拉达的一个心腹可能看到我们在一起
One of Estrada's henchmen probably saw us together.
老天啊 哈利
Oh, Jesus, Harry.
多莉丝知道吗
Does Doris know?
那不重要
That doesn't matter.
你知道贩毒集团会怎样对待告密者
You know what the cartel will do to an informant.
斯宾塞 他们抓住了她的两个儿子
Spence, they have her two boys.
你知道他们在哪吗 - 迈阿密港码头
Any idea where they are? - PortMiami docks.
埃斯特拉达的所有交易都是在那进行的
Estrada does all of his business there.
我可以打头阵
I can lead the charge.
你可以加入搜索队
You can join the search.
但是作为一名警员
But as a uni.
把你的警徽给我
Give me your shield. Give me your shield.
我们要找一位母亲
We are looking for a mother
和她的两个儿子 一个七岁一个三岁
and her two boys, age seven and three.
他们可能就在任意一个集装箱里
They could be in any shipping container on the premises,
但没有足够的证据 我们不能擅自打开
but we cannot open any without probable cause,
只要在集装箱里发现任何生命迹象
so any proof of life in a shipping container
都足以让我们破锁开箱
is enough to crack open the lock,
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表