剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
不管黛比在哪里 她都不想让人找到
Wherever Deb is, she doesn't want to be found.
她把所有人都推开
She pushed everyone away.
即使是我
Even me.
好 谢了
Well, thanks.
我来开车
I'm driving.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我还以为你是那种
Here I thought you were one of those
工作狂类型的人
married-to-the-job types.
我们就是玩玩而已
It's not serious.
只工作不玩乐
All work and no play?
他叫米格尔·普拉多 还在念法学院
His name is Miguel Prado. He's still in law school.
他不会永远是个学生
Well, he's not gonna be a student forever.
没错 他有妄想症
Yeah, well, he's delusional.
妄想有一天会当上地区检察官
Thinks he's gonna be DA someday.
皮特里为什么要从坦帕开车到迈阿密
Why would Petrie drive from Tampa to Miami
犯下三起谋杀
to commit three murders?
杀人度假
Murder vacation?
这说不过去
This doesn't make sense.
昨晚很难熬吗 - 嗯
Long night? - Hmm.
哪一晚不难熬
Aren't they all?
你不想说我们可以不说
Mm. We don't have to talk about it.
只是最近我女儿黛比 和我的关系比较紧张
It's just things have been rough with my daughter, Deb, lately.
她17岁 正处于叛逆期
She's, uh, 17, she's acting out.
青春期少女不就是这样吗
Isn't that what they do?
我是她爸
Ah, I'm her dad.
什么都想操心
And I want to fix everything,
我只是不知道该怎样帮她
I just have no idea how to help her.
我原以为这个年纪的女儿通常是让妈妈头疼
I thought daughters usually give their mothers hell at that age.
她妈妈一年前过世了
Yeah. Her mom passed away a year ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
不过我知道成长过程中没有母亲是什么感受
I do know what it's like to grow up without a mother.
我小时候就移♥民♥到美国
I immigrated to the U.S. as a kid.
一个人
Alone.
和我叔叔阿姨一起住
Lived with my tía y tío.
真不敢相信他们能忍♥受我
I can't believe they put up with me.
你不可能那么差劲
Well, you couldn't have been that bad.
和一个满是纹身的男人坐着摩托车离家出走
Ran away with a tattooed guy on a motorcycle.
哇…
Wow...
如果他们没找到我 我们可能会一路直达波斯顿
Made it all the way to Boston before they tracked me down.
尽管如此 不管我迷失何方
Still, no matter how far away I strayed,
总能找到回家的路
I always found my way back home.
黛比也会的
Deb will, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天晚上有一大批可♥卡♥因♥
There's a big shipment of cocaine
将运往纽约
heading to New York tomorrow night.
埃斯特拉达想让我在场监督转运
Estrada wants me there with him to oversee the transfer.
他说原因了吗
He say why?
这样我可以学习贩毒交易
So I can learn the operation.
机会来了
This is it.
你做到了
Uh, you did it.
我们会把那王八蛋
We are gonna bust that fucker
和所有为他工作的人♥渣♥都抓起来
and every scumbag who works for him.
他说地点在哪了吗
Where'd he say it's going down?
希门尼斯今晚会告诉我细节
Jimenez will contact me with the details tonight.
他告诉你后尽快通知我
Let me know as soon as he does.
再过几天 一切就都结束了
Couple of days, this is all gonna be over.
让你的孩子们远离纷扰
Be able to get the kids out of here.
开始新的生活
Start a new life.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 劳伦
Listen, Laura.
去年和你、和孩子们度过的时光…
This last year, with you and the boys...
别说了 哈利
Please, Harry.
紧抓着不放就永远也放不开了
We can't let go by holding on.
荡秋千 荡秋千
Swing! Swing!
嘿…
Hey. Oh...
好 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
就几分钟 好吗
All right, j-just for a minute, all right?
好 你得比我先到那 好吗
All right, you have to beat me there, okay?
我来了…哦 你赢了
Oh, I'm coming-- Oh! You win.
迈阿密警局匿名举报中心 有什么可以帮到您的
Miami Metro Crime Stoppers, how can I assist you?
我们一直在向线人打探消息
Yeah, so we've been hitting up informants,
尤其是和贩毒集团有联♥系♥的人
especially ones with cartel ties.
但目前为止 没有尼基的消息
But so far, no sightings of Nicky.
那坎波斯的手下呢
What about Campos's guys?
老虎帮
Los Tigres.
据坊间传言
Word on the street is
他们意图在迈阿密扬名立万
they're out to make a name for themselves in Miami.
绑♥架♥重案组队长的儿子
Well, kidnapping a Homicide captain's son
绝对可以事半功倍
would certainly do that.
这是目前为止我们收集到的他们的信息
This is all we've been able to gather on them so far.
继续找
Get more.
我要每个成员的姓名
I want names of every member.
地址 电♥话♥号♥码
Addresses, phone numbers.
我要在他们行动前就知道他们的计划
I want to know what they're gonna do before they do it.
我儿子就可能在这些王八蛋手上
These motherfuckers could have my son
而我们的时间不多了
and we are running out of time.
我们会继续推进 - 嘿 你知道与此同时
We'll keep pushing. - Hey, you know we also set up
我们设立了匿名举报热♥线♥
an anonymous Crime Stoppers tip line
全天候有人监视
that's being monitored around the clock.
总有人知道些什么
Someone out there knows something.
通常情况下 寻找黛比在我的待办清单里
Normally, the hunt for Deb would have been low
优先级比较低
on my to-do list.
但既然哈利要求了 那就如他所愿
But what Harry wanted, Harry got.
没什么可查的 但是…
Not much to go on, but...
中了
bingo.
特快专递 哎哟
Special delivery. Oops.
不好意思 德克斯
Sorry about that, Dex.
该死的芦荟到处都是
Damn aloe gets everywhere.
晒伤了
Sunburn?
吉恩唯一的工作
Gene's only job
就是在每次出海
is to bring the two most essential things
带上两样必备的东西…
every boat outing must have...
防晒霜和救生衣
Sunscreen and life jackets?
防晒霜和朗姆鸡尾酒
Sunscreen and rum cocktails.
至少他记得带迈泰鸡尾酒
At least he remembered the mai tais.
你知道 你要是想借船 尽管开口
You know, if you ever want to borrow the boat, just ask.
卡米拉 谢谢你把这些拿来
Camilla, thank you for bringing those up.
这些是什么
What is all this?
给你的讨上级欢心的奖励
Your reward for impressing the boss.
斯宾塞队长要你
Captain Spencer requested
重新查看这些悬案的血迹
that you review the blood spatter on these cold cases.
哇 德克斯特 他肯定处处想着你
Oh, wow, Dexter. He must think a lot of you.
我也没少想他
And I had thought a lot about him.
如果真想器重我
If I was so valued,
为什么斯宾塞要我把每个案子都查一遍
why did Spencer want me working on every case
唯独不让我查最重要的那个…
except the most important one...
他亲生儿子的案子
his own son's?
好了 我要回家了
Okay, I'm gonna go home.
快速洗个澡 换衣服 然后就回来
Quick shower, change and then I'm gonna be back.
好 有消息我们给你打电♥话♥
Okay. We'll call with any news.
斯宾塞想让我查什么
What did Spencer want me to find?
或者说不想让我查
Or not find?
我必须要弄清楚他要去哪里
I had to know where he was going.
左转朝着珊瑚阁的方向 斯宾塞的住处所在
A left heads toward Coral Gables, where Spencer lives.
也许哈利说得对
Maybe Harry was right,
也许我内心的黑暗面影响了我对
maybe I was projecting my darkness
一位悲伤的父亲的看法
onto a grieving father.
也许我没有
Or maybe I wasn't.
续杯吗
Refill?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表