剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
他的演技比起当警♥察♥更加出色
He was a better actor than a cop.
所以说他可能还活着
So, he could still be alive?
极有可能
There's a solid chance he is.
任何希望我都不会放过
I'll take any hope I can get.
你觉得贩毒集团为什么会对孩子下手
Why do you think the cartel has targeted children?
他们是十恶不赦的禽兽
They're fucking evil animals.
我完全赞同
I couldn't agree more.
是啊
Yeah.
伤害孩子的人…
People who hurt kids...
就当做是前戏了
Chalked that up to foreplay.
我希望你处理我分配给你的悬案时
I hope you do a better job with the cold cases I assigned you
能你比抽血做得更好
than you do drawing blood.
实际上 我希望能在一个大案子上取得突破
Well, actually, hoping to turn the corner on a big case.
可能就在今晚
Tonight could even be the night.
很好
Good.
我们需要听到一些好消息
We need some good news around here.
到你了
Oh. Your turn.
摩根 你可以不用抽血了
Morgan. Consider your blood drive days over.
一个人每天都会留下自己的痕迹
Every day we leave evidence of ourselves behind.
不管我们愿不愿意
Whether we like it or not.
DNA 头发
DNA, hair,
头皮屑…
dandruff...
指纹
Fingerprints.
揭示了我们的身份 记录着我们的行踪
Identifiers of who we are. Where we've been.
嘿 德克斯 你可以帮我个忙吗
Hey, Dex. Can I ask a favor?
怎么了
What's up?
我…我想献血 给鲍比
I... want to donate blood. For Bobby.
好极了 排队的人已经少很多了
Great. The line's gone down a lot.
问题就在于…我不能献血
The-the-the thing is... I-I can't.
我相信大家给鲍比献的血已经绰绰有余了
I'm sure Bobby'll have more than enough blood.
麻烦就麻烦在这
That's the problem.
大家都献血了 老天 连你妹妹都献了
Everyone is doing it. Hell, even your sister.
人们会起疑心的
People ask questions.
有些谜题连我都无法理解
There were some mysteries even I couldn't fathom.
你知道我的取向 对吧
You know about me. Yeah?
对吧
Yeah?
上个月 我…
Last month I, uh...
我前任伴侣给我打了个电♥话♥
I got a call from a former partner
他的检测呈阳性
who tested positive.
艾滋病毒检测
For HIV?
哦
Oh.
是的 我去做了检查
Yeah. I-I got tested,
但还要几个星期才能出结果
but it-it's still a few weeks away from results.
这就是当普通人
This is what happens
怀揣重大秘密时的后果
to normal people with big secrets.
很难保持他们的伪装
It's harder for them to keep their masks on straight.
我会帮你的
I've got you.
做献血者的感觉很奇怪…
It was odd being the blood giver...
作为一个在保守秘密界崭露头角的大♥师♥
but as a budding master at keeping secrets,
很开心能帮到一个新手
it felt good to help a novice.
再次谢谢你 你真是我的救星
Thanks again. You're a lifesaver.
从来没有人那样称呼我
I'd never been called that before.
吃块饼干吧
Have a cookie.
有人还没献血哦
Somebody still hasn't given blood.
我很害怕针头
I have an intense fear of needles.
尤其是当它们要扎我的时候
Specifically when they are poked into me.
那是因为扎错了地方 我的朋友
You just haven't been poked in the right place, my friend.
是是是
Yeah.
谢了 但我觉得还是算了
Thanks anyway, but I think I have to pass.
我不想在众目睽睽下晕倒
I'd hate to faint in front of the guys.
听着 实习生 我们的同事需要你
Listen, intern. One of our own is in need.
兄弟有难八方支援
This is what we do.
你要扎哪只胳膊
Which arm?
左边
Left, please.
可以给妈妈笑一个吗
Can you smile for Mama?
是的
Yes.
怎么了
What?
小德克斯饿了
Dexie's hungry.
他想吃花生酱和果冻三明治
He wants a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
好的
Okay.
我先把黛比放下
I'm just gonna put Debbie down.
好了
Okay.
妈妈马上就回来
Mommy will be right back.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你为什么那样做
Why did you do that?
她太吵了
Too noisy.
布莱恩 我要罚你好好反思一下
Brian, you are in a time-out.
哈利回家前 你就待在沙发上
Just stay on the couch until Harry comes home.
嘿 我们得谈谈你对黛比做的事
Hey, we got to talk about what you did to Deb.
你那样做非常危险 你可能会伤害到她
That was really dangerous, and you could've hurt her.
别只是耸肩
Don't just shrug.
那样做是不对的
You can't do things like that.
你又不是我爸
You're not my dad.
我知道
Uh, I know.
我不是
I'm not.
多莉丝和我 我们两个都是来照顾你和你弟弟的
Doris and I, we're both here to take care of you and your brother.
我不想要你照顾 我要回家
I don't want you to. I want to go home.
我要我妈妈
I miss my mom!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
听着 过来 冷静一会
Look. Hey. Come on. Take it easy.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place!
这里不是我们的家
This isn't our home!
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我讨厌你们
I hate all of you!
少来管我
Leave me alone!
我将坦帕医院最近出院的病人
I cross-checked recently released patients
与我们的记录进行了交叉核对
from that Tampa hospital against our records.
结果呢
And?
有三人的地址在戴德县
Three have addresses in Dade County,
其中两人已经被捕
two have been arrested.
我要去找他们了解一下情况 - 干得不错
I'm gonna give them a visit. - Hmm, nice work.
你不介意的话 我要看一遍我们的档案
Uh, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go through our files,
看我有没有遗漏了什么
see if there's anything I've missed.
你忙吧
Do your thing.
有进展随时告诉我 - 会的
Keep me posted. - Will do.
好了
All right.
劳尔…
Raul...
…你跟布莱恩有什么仇什么怨
...what did you do to Brian?
好吧
All right.
他是个孤儿 和布莱恩一样被寄养
He's an orphan. Foster care like Brian.
我的天
Holy shit.
这王八蛋在跟踪我儿子
Fucker is stalking my son.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这种七张卡的策略太牛了
This seven-card approach is a game changer.
有三张就差一个数字了
I'm only one call away on three of them.
只要再来一个I-24 75美元的头奖就是我的了
All I need is I-24, and that sweet $75 jackpot is mine.
I-25
Uh, I-25.
I-25
I-25.
中了
Bingo.
你也该赢了
About time you won.
嘿 我们来庆祝一下
Hey. Let's celebrate.
苹果蜂餐馆 我请客
Applebee's, on me?
和你共进晚餐也算个不错的安慰奖
Dinner with you would make a nice consolation prize.
我想我好像对宾果游戏上瘾了
I think I might be addicted to bingo.
你觉得会有匿名戒宾果协会吗
You think there's a Bingo's Anonymous,
以防我控制不住上瘾
in case my addiction gets out of hand?
有吧
Yeah.
那是你的车吗
Is-is that your car?
你的战车等着你
Your chariot awaits.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表