剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
求你了
Please.
求你把他找回来
Please, just find him.
我让你一个人待会 好吗
Let me give you a minute, okay?
嘿 亚伦
Hey. Aaron.
我听说了 你还好吗
I just heard. How you holding up?
听着 只要你一句话
Listen, just say the words,
我在所不辞
I-I got your back.
谢了 哈利 你知道
Thanks, Harry. You know you'd be
你会是我的左膀右臂 要不是…
my right-hand man if it wasn't for the--
市长的命令 - 是啊
Mayor's orders. - Yeah.
所以你怎么看的 亚伦
So, what are you thinking, Aaron?
先是鲍威尔法官 现在是我
First Judge Powell, now me?
我觉得尼尔森说得对 这分工作是刀尖上舔血
Think Nelson's right. This job is a fucking hazard.
没人说不是
Nobody said it wasn't.
嗯
Yeah.
但你懂的 我们需要你这样的人
But, you know, we need guys like you,
干掉这些混♥蛋♥ 保障人们的安全
taking these assholes down, keeping people safe.
要是没有你 天知道他们会做出什么事情来
If we didn't, God knows what they'd get away with.
我会揪出这杀千刀的
I'm gonna find this son of a bitch,
我要让他为他所做的事付出代价
and make him pay for what he's done.
我们会救回你儿子的 亚伦
We're gonna get your boy back, Aaron.
好吗 - 嗯
All right? - Yeah.
李维·里德块头很大
Levi Reed was a big dude.
要是想干掉他 我得找对方法
If I was gonna take him down, I had to get this right.
跟踪别人对我来说还是头一回
And this stalking thing was new to me.
无酒精 对吧
Virgin, right?
但也很令人血脉喷张
But it was also exciting.
干杯
Cheers.
看着李维·里德放下屠刀时的样子…
Watching Levi when he wasn't slaughtering families...
他看上去那么的…
He seemed almost...
一 二 三
One, two, three.
…正常
...normal.
你扔中了 看吧
You hit it, see, see? Look it, look it.
他的这些招数真的能钓到女人吗
Did these moves actually work on women?
有答案了
Asked and answered.
像李维这样的人通常有着固定的模式
Guys like Levi were creatures of habit.
依靠基本欲望和本能为生的动物
Animals that relied on their base desires and instincts.
我必须想办法利用这一点
I had to find a way to use that to my advantage.
我们来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
我真的想快活一番
I just really, I want to have fun.
好啊 没问题
Yeah, good. Okay.
李维·里德真的很喜欢给这个世界留下自己的印记
Levi Reed really liked to leave his mark on the world.
我的习惯在逐渐养成
My own ritual was growing.
进化
Evolving.
等一下 德克斯
Hang on. Dex.
摩根一家这周末有什么安排
What's the Morgan family up to this weekend?
吉恩和我打算开船出去
Gene and I were gonna take the boat out.
你想来吗
You want to come with?
我也想去
Wish I could,
但黛比和我要四人约会
but Deb and I have a double date.
哦 德克斯特
Oh, Dexter.
你能这么做我真是太欣慰了
I'm so glad you're putting yourself out there.
你要是想借用船
If you ever want to borrow the boat,
肯定能让女孩心花怒放
it's a great way to show a girl a good time.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
我只是在想尼基 可怜的孩子
Just thinking about Nicky. Poor kid.
孤身一人在外 忍♥受着难以想象的痛苦
Out there all alone, enduring God knows what.
我们有十天时间
We have ten days.
什么 - 根据鲍威尔儿子的情况
Hmm? - With the Powell boy,
杀人灭口前有12天的时间
it was 12 days before the body showed up.
第四天送来手指 第12天尸体被发现
Finger on day four, body on day 12.
我们还不确定是否相关
We're not certain that they're connected,
即使相关
and even if they are,
我们也不会走到那一步的
we're not gonna let it get that far.
这次不行
Not this time.
我们会竭尽全力把孩子救回来
We're gonna do everything in our power to save that kid.
正义 人人都想要
Justice. We all wanted it.
只是各有各的方式
In our own way.
休息时间结束 新来的
Break time's over, newbie.
快点回去干活
Better get back to it.
他可能只是想给我看
He probably just wants to show me
更多可疑的体液
some more dubious bodily fluids.
情况怎么样 - 听着呢
How are things? - Just listening.
好的
All right.
好了
Okay.
正在前往见面地点
Making my way to the meeting point.
孩子要出生了你激动吗
You starting to get excited about the baby?
多莉丝很快就要生了
I mean, Doris has got to be close now.
随时都可能 - 嗯
Any day now. - Yeah.
希望你能生个儿子
Yeah, I hope you get your boy.
我也是
Me, too.
好 我想她到了
Okay, I think she's there now.
规模还挺大
Quite the operation.
进来
Come inside.
我们想让你看点东西
Something we wanted you to see.
阿尔弗雷多私吞了点东西
Alfredo here was taking a little something for himself.
阿尔弗雷多
Alfredo?
手脚不干净
Greedy fingers.
想偷偷捞点油水
Skimming off the top.
我们不喜欢别人拿我们的钱
We don't like it when people take money from us.
妈的
Fuck.
他还死不承认
Tried to deny it, too.
我说得对吗 阿尔弗雷多
Isn't that right, Alfredo?
没关系
It's okay.
好日子…
All good things...
…终归是要到头的
...must come to an end.
这就是敢骗我们的下场 劳拉
This is what happens to liars, Laura.
天哪
Jesus!
不说他了
Enough about him.
我们来谈谈你
Let's focus on you.
一点小小的纪念品
A little something to remember us by.
你也听到了
You heard that.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我们这一年就白干了
It'll ruin a year's worth of work.
我不能让她死在里面
I can't let her die in there.
看样子你升职了
Looks like you just got yourself a promotion.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
先别急
Wait, wait.
你走吧
Now get out of here.
她没事 那混♥蛋♥放她走了
She's fine. Fuckers let her go.
今晚是约会之夜
It was date night,
我意识到
and I realized
有些事情是我无法准备的
there were some things I couldn't prepare for.
嗨 我是吉奥
Hi, I'm Gio.
索菲亚 - 幸会
Sofia. - Nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
久仰大名啊 老兄
Heard a lot about you, man.
牙齿真白…老兄
Nice teeth... man.
谢谢
Thanks.
坐索菲亚旁边 蠢货
Sit with Sofia, dipshit.
我只是觉得
Just thought
我坐那边的话会更容易…
if I was on that side, it'd be easier to...
看着你
look at you.
放开了点
Get whatever you want.
今晚我请客
Dinner is on me tonight.
好极了
Great.
各位要点餐了吗
Are we ready to order?
我觉得我们还得… - 双层培根芝士汉堡
I think that we need... - Double bacon cheeseburger
配上薯条 一个洋葱圈
with fries, a side of onion rings,
还有一份辣鸡翅
and an order of the spicy hot wings.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表