剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
那个案子给我留下了很深刻的印象
and, uh, that one stuck with me.
因为太让人难过了
Because it was so sad.
是啊
Yeah.
过了一个星期
A week later,
雷内在他妈妈的坟前自杀了
Rene killed himself at his mother's grave.
他无法承受心中的内疚
The guilt, it was just too much.
你的证人也没了
And there went your witness.
是啊
Yeah.
愿他们安息
May they rest in peace.
那费勒后来怎么了
What about Ferrer?
我很不想让费勒逍遥法外
I hate that Ferrer is still out there,
残害我的社区
preying on my community.
但他既聪明又狡猾
But he's smart and slippery.
我们一直没能将他绳之以法
And we've never been able to put him away.
谢谢你告诉我这件事
Thank you for sharing.
嗯
Yeah.
他绝对想不到这有多让我茅塞顿开
It was more enlightening than he could've possibly imagined.
不 不
No, no.
很不错的发现
Nice find.
伙计 我是喜欢奥克利 但我们在室内
Dude, I love the Oakleys, but we're indoors.
你像个笑话
You look ridiculous.
我才不管
Don't care.
这些宝贝太棒了
These babies are da bomb.
快赶上我的了
Almost as good as mine.
买♥♥下来吧
Get them.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do you for?
这些可以换多少钱
How much can I get for these?
这些耳环是假的 什么都换不到
These earrings are fake. I can't give anything for them.
有兴趣当掉那个吗
Any interest in pawning that?
不了 谢谢
Um, no, thanks.
我可以给你200美元
I'll give you $200.
最后、最优且最终出价
Last, best and final.
成交
Deal.
黛布 你确定吗
Deb, really?
这些是你妈妈的
Those were your mom's.
我们不如还是… - 我爸说
Why don't we just... - My dad said
我应该向前看了
that I should move on,
所有我这是在他妈的向前看
so this is me moving the fuck on.
嘿 如果你不想要那对耳环 可以给我吗
Hey, if you don't want those earrings, can I have them?
拿去吧
Knock yourself out.
对了 这才像话嘛
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
你正式成为我最喜欢的摩根
You're officially my favorite Morgan.
托马斯
Thomas.
谢了
Yeah, thanks.
兰斯
Oh. Lance.
就一个吗 慢用
Just one? Enjoy.
哇 这是我见过鲍比跑得最快的一次
Wow, that's the fastest I've ever seen Bobby move.
瞧我这样子
And there I was,
融入其中 - 谢了 德克斯
blending in. - Thanks, Dex.
但愿糖分能缓解我的宿醉
Hopefully, the sugar rush will cure my hangover.
你胡说八道 李维昨晚和我在一起
This is bullshit. Levi was with me that night.
整晚都在
All night.
可惜今天不是瘾君子男友不在场证明日
Well, too bad it's not Crackhead Alibiing Her Murderer Boyfriend Day.
嘿 去你的
Hey, fuck you!
好吧 布兰迪 今天是星期几
Okay, Brandi, what day is today?
星期二
Tuesday.
今天是星期四 你觉得法官
It's Thursday. You think a jury
会相信你上个星期的记忆吗
is gonna trust your memory of what happened last week?
你就像一支白色蜡笔 毫无用处
You're like a white crayon: useless.
现在滚出我的视线
Now get the hell out of my sight.
去你的 混♥蛋♥ - 你已经说过了
Fuck you, asshole! - Yeah, you said that already.
有没有人可以送西尔韦拉女士
Would somebody please kindly escort Ms. Silvera
回到她最熟悉的街头去
back to the streets she seems to know so well?
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
好 谢谢了 伙计
Yeah. All right. Thank you, man.
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
嘿 劳拉
Hey, Laura.
等等
Hold on.
听着 我知道你可能感觉不到
Look, I know it might not feel like it,
但你做了正确的决定
but you made the right decision.
好吗 我会确保你安然无恙的
Okay? And I'm gonna make sure nothing happens to you.
好吗 我们是一条船上的
All right? We're in this together.
所有我们只有互相信任这件事才能成功
So the only way it's gonna work is if we trust each other.
妈妈
Mommy.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
那是我儿子布莱恩
Uh, that is my son Brian.
嘿
Hey.
这个小天使是德克斯特
And this little angel's Dexter.
你好 德克斯特
Hello, Dexter.
这个 被送到了鲍威尔法官的家里
This was sent to Judge Powell's house.
法官十岁的儿子吉米
The judge's ten-year-old son Jimmy
已经失踪超过了72小时
has been missing for over 72 hours.
我想说清楚一点 这也许不代表着
Now, I want to be clear, this does not mean
这是一桩谋杀案
we have a homicide on our hands,
但我还是想要最优秀的人来调查
but I still want our best people on it.
所以 首先 确认手指的身份
So, first, let's just I.D. the finger.
被切断的身体部位
A severed body part.
我不明白为什么这会如此触动我
I didn't understand why this affected me the way it did.
这枚指纹和我们在吉米的玩具上提取的吻合
The print's a match to the one we pulled from Jimmy Powell's toy.
我唯一的想法只有杀了背后的人
All I knew was I wanted to kill whoever did this.
在那一刻
In that moment,
我最想做的
there was nothing more I wanted to do
是找出伤害吉米·鲍威尔的人 杀了他
than find and kill the person who harmed Jimmy Powell,
但迈阿密的每个警♥察♥都在追捕他的绑♥架♥者
but every cop in Miami was in pursuit of his kidnapper,
所以…
so...
我必须另找他人满足我的冲动
I had to feed my urge with someone else.
哈喽 “帅”托尼·费勒
Hello, "Handsome" Tony Ferrer.
我是那个
♪ I'm the man ♪
嘿
Hey.
盒中的人…
♪ In the box... ♪
给你带了这个
Picked this up for you.
我也想这也许能帮你…
Thought it might help with the...
你懂的
you know.
事实上
The truth is,
对我这样的人来说尼古清是没用的
there was no Nicorette for someone like me.
美♥沙♥酮♥没用
No methadone.
而我能做的只有一件事
And there was only one thing I could do about it.
哈喽 邪恶 老朋友
Hello, darkness, my old friend.
Conga - Gloria Estefan
A kid in a candy store是一个英语习语
用来形容一个人处在一个充满诱惑或兴奋的环境中,感觉非常开心和无法抑制自己的兴奋情绪
一种类似于黄体生成素的糖蛋白激素,常作为妊娠指标进行检测
指1980年古巴政♥府♥允许大量古巴人前往美国的移♥民♥事件
糖果店里的孩子
嗜血法医
源罪
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表