剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
我最了解冲动有多强大了
If anyone knows how powerful urges can be, it's me.
那…
That's, uh...
我觉得我们不该这样比较
I don't think we should compare.
学校怎么样 亲爱的
How was school, sweetie?
闲聊吗 还是算了
Small talk? Pass.
我让你们过父子时光吧
I'll let you get back to your father-son time.
真♥他♥妈♥服了
Fuck-osaurus rex!
两个成年人 水烧开了都不会熄火吗
Two grown men, and you can't un-boil water?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我明天会用早餐补偿你的
I-I'll make it up to you with breakfast for dinner tomorrow.
好啊 大家伙都求之不得呢
Sure, 'cause no one's sick of that.
今天过得怎么样
So, how'd it go today?
挺刺♥激♥的 - 是吗
Uh, it was exciting. - Yeah?
也有点不知所措
And kind of overwhelming.
但还算不错
But in a good way.
我是说 别误会我 这和护士玛丽不一样
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not the same as Nurse Mary.
那很亢奋
That was euphoric
几乎…
and almost...
…无法形容
...indescribable.
但今天很不错
But today was good. Yeah.
真的不错
Really good.
况且 迈阿密警局比医学院让我兴奋多了
Plus, Miami Metro gives me way more of a rush than med school.
看来你对美♥沙♥酮♥的看法是对的
I guess you were right about the whole methadone thing, huh?
听上去你已经翻篇了
Sounds like you're putting all this behind you.
嘿 要是黛布发现我抽烟非得杀了我不可
Hey, Deb will kill me if she finds out I smoked.
所以别告诉你妹妹
So don't tell your sister.
你知道“别告诉你妹妹”这句话
Do you know how many fucking times I've heard
光是去年我就听过多少遍了吗
"Don't tell your sister" in the last year alone?
不用谢
You're welcome.
看起来你烤了一块海绵
Looks like you grilled a sponge.
这是豆腐串
It's tofu kebabs.
豆腐是什么鬼东西
What the hell is tofu?
豆制品
It's soy.
豆制品是什么鬼东西 - 利于心脏健康
What the hell is soy? - It's heart-healthy.
你先别急着哭唧唧
And before you cry about it,
我用了你最喜欢的辣酱来调味
I used your favorite hot sauce to add flavor.
你尽管在狗屎上加辣酱
You could put hot sauce on dog shit.
但狗屎尝起来还是狗屎
It's still gonna taste like dog shit.
那好 你们好好享受一顿浪漫的双人晚餐吧
Fine. You can enjoy a romantic dinner for two.
嘿 - 去死吧
Hey. - Fuck me!
摩根家
Morgan residence.
我是失宠的女儿
Underappreciated daughter speaking.
正是时候
Perfect timing.
这比牛排更要命
This is gonna kill me way before a steak will.
我忍♥不住想起哈利的话
I couldn't stop thinking about what Harry said.
这一切真的翻篇了吗
Was all this behind me?
我希望回忆一下往事能抑制内心的冲动
I hoped a little reminiscing would keep my urges at bay.
我们已经僵持了整晚了
We've been here all night.
开开你的金口吧 乔 行吗
Give me something, Joe, okay?
我们找到了枪 找到了可♥卡♥因♥
We've got the gun, we've got the nose candy.
给我点东西 名字
Give me something, name.
我宁愿坐牢也不会向你们这群猪猡告密
I'd rather do time than snitch for you fucking pigs!
我们绝不可能利用他接近埃斯特拉达
There's no way we can use him to get to Estrada.
也许还有别的办法
There might be another way.
我们来谈谈乔
Let's start with Joe.
他是你男友吗
Is he your boyfriend?
你什么时候开始和他贩毒
When did you start dealing coke with him?
嘿
Hey.
你安全了
You're safe.
他不能对你动手了
He can't get to you.
乔要去坐牢了
Joe is going to jail.
不过你不一定
You don't have to, though.
但你得告诉我一些信息
But you got to talk to me.
怎么样
Hmm?
那是你孩子做的吗
Your kid make that?
多大了
How old?
我相信你孩子肯定担心坏了
I'm sure your kid is worried sick
不知道你现在在哪里
about where you are right now.
我的儿子和邻居在一起
My boys are with a neighbor.
我几个小时前就该到家了
I was supposed to be home hours ago.
嗯…
Well...
如果我们能互帮互助
if we can find a way to help each other,
我会带你回家见你儿子
I will take you home to your boys.
就今天
Today.
你想让他女友做你线人
You want the girlfriend to be your informant?
乔拒绝合作
Well, Joe refused to cooperate.
即使他同意了 他也是个瘾君子
And even if he did agree, he's a cokehead.
他不可靠
He's unreliable.
埃斯特拉达永远不会相信他 但…
Estrada would never trust him, but...
劳拉肯定会出乎他们意料
Laura, they would never see coming.
并且我知道怎么利用她
And I know how to use her.
好吧 但这事你得负责
Okay, but this is on you.
交给我吧
I got it.
哟
Yo.
嘿 早上好
Hey. Good morning.
我只是想谢谢你
I just want to say thank you for, uh,
一直以来的帮助和支持
everything you've been doing to help out.
晚餐的事对不起
I'm sorry about dinner.
我知道我应该…
I know I should...
多关心你
include you more.
爱咋咋地
Whatever.
我已经习以为常了
I'm used to it.
我是说 行了吧 那不公平
I mean, come on, that's not fair.
是吗 因为我相信
Really? 'Cause I'm pretty sure
我们三人一起相处的绝大部分时间
the most time that we've spent, just the three of us,
是你生病住院的时候
was when you were in the hospital.
现在呢 每一天都是“带儿子上班日”
And now, every day is "Bring Your Son to Work Day."
至少妈妈在世时…
At least when Mom was here, I...
还有人陪我
I had someone.
听着 我知道你很不容易 自从你妈妈…
Look, I know things have been difficult since your mom...
去世后 但…
passed, but...
…我们都想办法向前看了
...we all got to find a way to move on.
谢了 哈利
Thanks, Harry.
我马上就去办
I'll get right on that.
好吧 我…
Well, I, uh...
我得去上班了
I got to get to work.
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
我给我的新朋友们带了点东西
I brought something for my new friends.
朋友 多奇怪的词
Friends, what a concept.
队长
Captain?
我给大家带了蔬菜
I brought veggies for everyone.
那真是太好了 孩子
That's great, kid.
沃特警探
Detective Watt.
这是什么
What's this?
我不是真的认为你会死于心肌梗死
I don't actually think you're gonna die of a myocardial infarction.
但你说你想降低你的胆固醇 所以…
But you said you wanted to lower your cholesterol, so...
蔬菜
vegetables.
我睡得像个植物人
Eh, I sleep like a vegetable.
巴蒂斯塔警探
Detective Batista?
很明显 我既不知道如何赢得警♥察♥的心
Obviously, I didn't know how to win over
也不知道怎样抓住他们的胃
cops' hearts or stomachs yet.
嘿 安吉尔
Hey, Angel.
你能过来一下吗
Would ya come here a sec?
怎么了 警长
¿Qué pasa, Sarge?
你觉得你能帮我照顾一下德克斯特吗
Do you think you could give me a hand with Dexter?
就是 稍微关照一下他
You know, take him under your wing a little?
他可能有点…
He can be a bit, uh...
社交尴尬
Socially awkward?
对 这样吧 今晚带他出去
Yeah, you know, take him out tonight.
你们俩年纪差不多 对吧
You guys are around the same age, right?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表