剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
他的手被绑住
His hands were tied.
凶手离开前解开了绑带
The killer removed the binds before he left.
如果死者自己解不开绑带
So if the victim couldn't have removed them himself,
那么是谁在第一个袋子上戳个洞
then who poked a hole in the first bag?
住手
Stop.
他要细细品味杀人的滋味
He wanted to savor the kill.
延长死亡的时间
Make it last longer.
甚至带了备用的袋子 仿佛早就计划好了
Even brought a spare bag like it was part of the plan.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
他要体会死者死前眼里的恐惧
He wanted to see the fear in the victim's eyes as he died.
对他来说这是一种乐趣
It was pleasurable for him.
你这么说真奇怪
That's a weird way to put it.
我看到了相似之处
I see similarities.
什么相似之处
To what?
如果这名死者
What if this victim
和我们之前发现的两名死者
and the last two we found--
上城的死者和椰子林的那个性工作者…
the one in Overtown and the sex worker in Coconut Grove--
如果他们都有联♥系♥呢
what if they're all connected?
他们的死法各不相同
Well, they were all killed in different ways.
枪杀 窒息
Gunshot, suffocation,
现在又是闷死
now asphyxiation.
作案手法不一致
There's no consistent M.O.
不 手法不一致是因为
No, the method isn't consistent because
凶手还在探索他的喜好
the killer's still learning what he enjoys.
杀人方式的喜好吗
How he likes to kill?
每次杀人都更加精细
Each kill has been more refined.
更加的…
More...
…亲密
...intimate.
凶手在…
It's...
…进化
...evolving.
这些可能只是巧合罢了
These could all just be coincidences.
抢劫出了岔子
Muggings gone wrong.
每个死者的钱财都在
None of the victims were robbed.
FBI对连环杀手的定义
Now the FBI defines a serial killer
是一个人实施三次谋杀
as someone who's killed three times.
我想这应该就是第三次
I believe this kill might make number three.
这个理论很有趣 德克斯特
It's an interesting theory, Dexter,
但我认为这无理也无据
but I don't think it has legs.
还不行
Not yet.
办案的事就交给警探吧
Let the detectives build the case.
你继续收集证据
You stick to gathering evidence.
天哪
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得我该走了
Feel like I should be going.
我相信她肯定
I-I'm sure she's
想知道我在哪
wondering where I am.
我从没想过我会成为第三者
I never thought I'd be the other woman.
我心里也不舒服
And I don't feel good about it.
这件事…
This thing...
我是说也出乎我的意料
I mean, I didn't expect it, either.
是吗
Didn't you?
这两件事产生了连锁反应
Those two things led to another.
那么接下来会怎样
So what's next then?
我们不应该再这样狼狈为奸了
Well, we should probably stop doing this
孩子很快就要出生了
with the baby coming so soon.
我是说案子
I meant with the case.
已经快一年了
It's been nearly a year.
你什么时候才能让我脱身
When are you gonna let me off the hook?
再等一段时间
Just a little longer.
你知道 我开始怀疑你在敷衍我了
You know, I'm starting to doubt you mean it.
我们很快就能收集到足够的证据把埃斯特拉达抓起来
We've almost gathered enough evidence to put Estrada away.
他的整个组织
His whole organization.
我们只需要你和他见一面
We just need you to get a meeting with him.
之后我们就可以彻底结案了
Then we can close this case once and for all.
我很快就会把让你脱身
I'm gonna get you out soon.
我保证
I promise.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
回家找你妻子去吧
Go home to your wife.
李维·里德将会成为我杀的第三个人
Levi Reed would make kill number three for me.
他罪该万死
He deserved to die.
因为哈利在法庭上的失误
Because of Harry's mistake in court,
让他逃之夭夭
he slipped through the cracks.
但毫无疑问
But there was no doubt.
他符合准则
He fit the Code.
尽管如此 我内心深处知道
Still, a part of me knew,
杀第三个人…
with this kill being number three...
…是一个重大的决定
...that it was a big decision.
你在捣鼓什么 德克斯特 - 没什么
What you got there, Dexter? - Oh, nothing.
打印机把纸卡住了
Printer just ate it up.
今晚要去哪快活
So, any fun plans for the night?
我有个朋友进城 得带他四处转转
I have a friend in town. Gonna show him around.
男人之夜
Boys' night out.
走开一下
Uh, excuse me.
桑德斯
Sanders.
是的 他在这
Yes, he's here.
我会转告他的
I'll let him know.
靠 该死
Shit! Damn it!
她来了
Here she comes.
太好了你没事
Thank God you're okay.
这事都怪你
This is your fault.
闪一边去
You need to back away.
你知道贝卡被绑在车♥库♥几个小时
You realize Becca was left tied and gagged
嘴巴还被塞住吗
in the garage for hours?
不知道 因为你♥他♥妈♥占了我的房♥子
No, because you're the one living in my goddamn house.
你明知道
You knew
他们针对的是公职人员的孩子
that they targeted the kids of public officials,
你还在全国性的电视台上威胁他们
and then you went on national television and threatened them?
那是我的工作
I am doing my job.
这件事根本就不会发生
None of this would've happened
要是你没有… - 这件事根本就不会发
if you hadn't played the-- - None of this would've happened
要是过去14年里你没有背着我搞我妻子
had you not been fucking my wife behind my back for the last 14 years.
你… - 住手
You-- - Stop!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
不要这样 - 队长
No, no, no. No, no, no. - Captain!
稍安勿躁 队长
Back up! Captain.
贝卡
Becca.
贝卡 这非常重要
Becca, this is really important,
我需要你好好想想
and I need you to think.
对方只有一个人
There was just one man.
你确定吗
You're sure about that?
我想是吧
I think so.
你想还是你知道
You think so? Or you know?
他从后面靠近我
Well, he was behind me.
所以我看不到
So, I-I couldn't see.
你可以描述他吗
Can you describe him?
怎么描述他
Describe him how?
他是矮子 还是高个子
Was he short? Tall?
他穿什么衣服
What was he wearing?
他身上有香烟的味道吗
Did he smell like cigarettes?
他是什么种族 - 他戴着面罩
What race was he? - He was wearing a mask.
所以 我匆匆瞥了一眼
So, I-I mean, I just saw him for a second
他就把我…
before he just...
你还能想起什么
Anything you recall? Even...
别说了 - 即使是他穿的鞋子
Stop. - Even his shoes
也能帮助我们找到尼基和…
could make a difference between finding Nicky and--
别说了
Stop.
我本该保护好他
I should've protected him.
都怪我 对不…
This is my fault. I'm s...
找到他
Find him.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表