剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
因为现在的群众正提心吊胆
Because we've got a terrified public out there.
而且我需要给鲍威尔法官和他的妻子一个交代
And I need to tell Judge Powell and his wife something.
亚伦
Aaron.
贝卡 你怎么在这里 一切还好吗
Becca? What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
很好 但我要和你谈谈
Yes, but I need to speak with you.
并且我不想再给你的助手留言了
And I'm tired of leaving word with your assistant.
去我办公室
Let's go to my office.
尼基 你在外面等 好吗
Nicky, just wait outside, okay?
好 我很快就出来 好吗 小家伙
All right, I'll be out in a minute, okay, buddy?
嘿
Hey.
到底是什么这么重要
What the hell is so important?
我还要教有氧舞步课
I have my step aerobics class to teach.
你要带尼基去踢足球
You need to take Nicky to soccer.
我的老天 贝卡 现在吗
Oh, Jesus Christ, Becca. Right now?
你知道吗 要是这个赛季他老爸能至少
You know what? He'd be thrilled to have his dad see
去看他一场比赛 他会就会很开心
at least one game this season.
你看新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
我有点忙 - 忙到不能陪你儿子
I'm a little busy. - Too busy for your son?
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
尼尔森每场比赛都去看了…
Nelson's been to see every single--
别跟我提那混♥蛋♥的名字
Don't say that prick's name to me.
他是我未婚夫 - 他是个该死的小三
He's my fiancé. - He's a fucking homewrecker.
让我们冷静下来
Let's take a step back here
回想一下我对你的忠诚
and remember I was faithful to you.
是你毁了我们的家庭
You're the one who blew up our family.
是你毁了一切
You destroyed everything.
你♥他♥妈♥的这辈子能不能有点担当 亚伦
Take some fucking responsibility for once in your life, Aaron.
这是你的家庭
This is your family.
你很久之前就做了这个选择
You made that choice a really long time ago.
别他妈再装受害者了
Stop playing the fucking victim.
别给我来这套
Oh, don't give me that shit.
他们一时半会不会出来的
They'll be in there a while.
你在玩什么
What you playing?
刺猬索尼克
Sonic the Hedgehog.
我爸从日本特别买♥♥的
My dad got it special from Japan.
你厉害吗
You any good?
他们一开始吵架我就玩这个游戏
I play whenever they start fighting,
所以是的 我很厉害
so yeah, pretty good.
就连小孩也有比我健康的应对方式
Even this kid had a way of coping that was healthier than mine.
你玩过吗 - 只在电视上玩过
You ever play? - Just on the TV.
和我妹妹一起
With my sister.
从没玩过手持版的
Never played the handheld version.
你想试试吗
You want to try it?
我也想 但不行
Wish I could. Can't.
我在上班
I'm on the clock.
我在海盗游戏厅的《龙之忍♥者》拿了最高分
I got the top score in Dragon Ninjas at Pirates Arcade.
排行榜上可以找到我的名字“NAS”
You can find me under "NAS."
好
Cool.
我爸以前每周都带我去游戏厅
My dad used to take me to the arcade every weekend.
直到他升职了
Well, until he got promoted.
我下次去那里会试着打破你的记录
I'll try to beat it next time I'm there.
要来块特趣吗
Want a Twix?
我不能吃糖果
I'm not allowed to have candy.
只要你不说我就不说
I can keep a secret if you can.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
克拉克 你先说
Clark, you go first.
死者身份确认为布莱克·克斯滕
Um, the victim has been ID'd as Blake Kersten.
我和他妹妹通过电♥话♥
Spoke to his sister on the phone.
她说他们在盖尔布斯长大
She said they grew up in Gables,
但布莱克17岁那年就和父母疏远了
but Blake has been estranged from his parents since he was 17,
当他们发现他是同性恋
when they discovered he was gay.
他们把他赶出家门 自此失去了联♥系♥
They kicked him out the house, no word from him since.
有前科吗
Any priors?
因为毒品被逮捕过几次
Arrested a few times for drugs.
居无定所 游手好闲
Vagrancy, loitering.
最后居住的地方是肯德尔的一个小单间
Last known residence is an SRO in Kendall.
楼管说他经常独来独往
The building manager said he kept to himself.
性格孤僻 很少与人来往
Seemed like a loner. Never saw him with anyone.
孤家寡人
A loner.
听起来像几天前的一起毒品相关的谋杀案
Sounds like that other drug-related homicide from a few days ago.
听上去像很多案子 但就是不像法官儿子案
Sounds like a lot of cases when you're not the judge's son.
好了 德克斯特 到你了
All right, uh, Dexter, you're up.
如果这是起简单的谋杀案
If this was a straightforward murder,
死者会被扔到地上
the victim would've been thrown to the ground.
他的头会被石头砸开
His head split open on the rocks.
血液仍会从他跳动的心脏里涌出
Blood still pumping from his beating heart.
像这样
Like this.
看到血了吗
See the blood?
这是血
Uh, this is blood.
然而 犯罪现场却是这样的
But instead, the crime scene looked like this.
你的意思是
Your point is?
死者落地的时候心脏已经停止跳动了
The victim's heart wasn't pumping when he hit the ground.
看到了没
See?
死者死后很长时间里
The killer held the victim by the throat
凶手仍然掐着他的喉咙
for a significant period of time after he was already dead.
也就是说我们的凶手想感受他生命的流逝
Meaning our killer wanted to feel the life leave him.
想直视死者的双眼
Wanted to look into the victim's eyes.
这难道又是你的另一个…猜测
Is this another one of your... guesses?
这是基于确凿的证据
It's based on hard evidence.
死者没有被抢劫
The victim wasn't robbed.
他身上的钱还在 对吗
There was still cash on him, right?
还有毒品
And drugs.
这案子只关乎一件事
This was about one thing
唯一的一件事
and one thing only.
杀戮
The kill.
你的意思是这是私人恩怨
You're saying it was personal?
我的意思是…
I'm saying it was...
…亲密犯罪
...intimate.
“亲密犯罪”
"Intimate."
也许是因为死者是…
Maybe because the victim was...
同性恋 - 是的 同性恋
Gay? - Yes. Gay.
好了 表演结束了
Okay, show's over.
那些是我的哈密瓜吗
Are those my cantaloupes?
别碰塔尼娅的哈密瓜
Hands off Tanya's melons.
他永远不会道歉的
And he never even apologized.
仿佛他的眼里除了尸体
It's like he's fucking blind to anything
什么都看不到
that isn't a dead body.
有点奶奶风
It's a little abuela.
外婆
Grandma.
你不累吗
Aren't you tired?
天哪 我昨晚怎么都睡不着
God, I couldn't sleep at all last night.
那可♥卡♥因♥比上周的猛多了
That coke was way stronger than last week's.
不 我在这该死的家里一分钟都待不下去了
No, I can't spend another minute in this goddamn house.
你表哥给你回电♥话♥了吗
Did your cousin ever get back to you?
嗯 他说他可以带我们去宝蓝俱乐部
Yeah, he said he can get us into Sapphire,
但他只看门到10点
but he only works the door until, like, 10.
太好了 因为我们就那个点到
Great. 'Cause that's what time we'll be there.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
非常性感
Muy sexy.
你♥爸♥一定会发脾气
Your dad is gonna hate it.
奥马尔·雷耶斯
Omar Reyes.
“洗钱从犯”
"Accessory to Money Laundering."
算不上死罪
Hardly a capital offense.
上面说雷耶斯是
It said Reyes was a state's witness
一起邮件诈骗案的污点证人
on a RICO case targeting mail fraud.
即将出庭作证…
Set to testify in court...
下周二
Next Tuesday?
雷耶斯不是疯狗的最后一个目标
Reyes wasn't Mad-Dog's last hit.
而是下一个
He was his next.
嘿 德克斯
Hey, Dexter.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表