剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表
靠 我可以拿去当了的
Shit! I could've pawned that.
现在想拿回来太晚了吗
Too late to get it back?
一旦沉入大海 就一去不复回了
Once it's in the ocean, it's gone forever.
我什么都没了 德克斯
I've lost everything, Dex.
我男友 我闺蜜 我的球队
My boyfriend, my best friend, my team,
我的奖学金 我的未来
my scholarship, my future.
什么都没了
I have nothing.
你还有爸爸
You have Dad.
还有我
And me.
爸爸就是个木头疙瘩
Dad's so emotionally constipated,
这么多年从来没关心过我
he hasn't given a shit in years.
我们之所以坐在这里
The whole reason we're sitting here
很大原因是他担心你
is 'cause he's worried about you.
是啊 担心到他不能亲自来
Yeah, so worried, he couldn't come himself?
你知道他是怎么对待工作的
You know him and work.
我知道即使他很努力
I know that even when he's trying,
他还是无法理解
he still doesn't get it.
他和我说话的时候 我感觉他就像在和…
When he's talking to me, it's like he's talking to--
他期望你变成的那个样子
The version of you he wants you to be?
没错
Exactly.
他对我也差不多
He's like that with me, too.
我以为你和爸爸是知己
I thought Dad was the one that really got you.
就像妈妈和我
Like Mom got me.
好了 不管怎么说
Well, for what it's worth?
我懂你
I get you.
好极了
Oh, great.
唯一懂我的人是我的怪胎哥哥
My freak brother is the only one who understands me.
我来教教你怎么开船
Let me show you how it's done.
呜呼
Whoo!
嘿 要不要租盘百视达的碟子 再点个披萨
Hey, you want to rent a Blockbuster? Order a pizza?
唯一比一份披萨更好的东西
Only thing better than a pizza?
就是两份披萨
Two pizzas.
成交 嘿 我可能还留着一些那种布朗尼
Deal. Hey, I might have some of those brownies left.
工作来了 我得…
It's work. I got to--
你去吧 我懂的
Go. Yeah, I know.
匿名举报热♥线♥收到了线报
We received an anonymous tip over the Crime Stoppers hotline.
有人在贩毒集团的藏匿窝点看到了尼基·斯宾塞
Nicky Spencer was spotted at a known cartel stash house.
欢迎加入你的第一次特警突袭 兄弟
Welcome to your first SWAT raid, brother.
法医去干嘛
Why is Forensics coming?
因为他们要我们第一时间处理发现的所有东西
Because they want us to process anything and everything we find immediately.
时间在流逝
Clock is ticking.
你不能不让我参与 卡尔 这他妈是我儿子
You can't tell me to stay back, Carl. It's my fucking son!
出发
Let's go!
如果尼基在贩毒集团的窝点
If Nicky was at a cartel house,
那么斯宾塞就是清白的
then Spencer was innocent.
哈利说得对
Harry was right.
我在投射自己的黑暗面
I was projecting my own darkness.
别愣着了 德克斯
Think fast, Dex!
这样你才不会吃枪子
So you don't get fucking shot.
贩毒集团有个地精
The cartel has a gnome.
我没有投射黑暗面
I wasn't projecting darkness.
我亲眼目睹了一切
I was witnessing it.
后队准备就绪
Back team ready.
前队准备就绪
Front team ready.
三 二 一 撞门
Breach in three, two, one. Ram.
把手举起来
Get your hands up!
行动 行动 行动
Move, move, move!
迈阿密警局 - 抓住他
Miami Metro PD! - Bring him in.
把他带到角落 - 搞什么 伙计
Put him in the corner! - What the fuck, man?
快走 他妈的把手举起来 - 该死
Go! Put your fucking hands up! - Shit!
检查后面房♥间 行动
Clear the back rooms! Let's go!
他妈的把手举起来
Get your fucking hands up.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
我靠
Oh, fuck!
我儿子在哪里
Where's my son?!
他在哪
Where is he?!
去死吧 蠢猪
Goddamn you, stupid pig!
嘿 嘿 - 操♥你♥妈♥
Hey, hey. - Fuck.
房♥子安全
House is clear.
看到尼基了吗 - 没看到
Any sign of Nicky? - Negative.
你呢 我儿子在哪里
What about you? Where's my son?
去你的 猪猡 我不知道你在说什么
Fuck you, pig. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你♥他♥妈♥把手举起来 - 别动他
Keep your fucking hands up. - Déjelo quieto.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Cállate. Cállate.
这他妈的是什么 - 闭嘴
What the fuck is this? - Cállesela.
妈的闭嘴
La fucking jeta.
我有发现
I got something.
这是尼基的
It's Nicky's.
他在哪 - 去你的
Where is he? - Fuck you!
你听到他怎么说的了 - 嘿 你 他在哪
You heard what he said! - Hey! You! Where is he?!
别他妈给我摆一张臭脸
Don't give me that fucking attitude!
亚伦 - 把我儿子给我
Aaron. - Give me my fucking son!
他在哪 我儿子他妈的在哪
Where is he?! Where's my goddamn son?
我他妈灭了你
I'll fucking touch you!
亚伦 住手 - 告诉我我儿子在哪 王八蛋
Aaron, stop. - Tell me where my fucking son is, motherfucker.
亚伦 住手 亚伦
Aaron, stop. Aaron!
我他妈把你头打开花
I'll blow your fucking head off!
枪
Gun!
趴下 趴下
Down! Down!
退后 退后
Back, back!
警官受伤 警官受伤
Officer down! Officer down!
进去 进去
Go in! Go in!
右侧 右侧
On your right! On your right!
一直走到底
All the way.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
继续按住 一直按住
Keep pressure. Just keep pressure.
叫救护车 救命
Call an ambulance! Help!
来不及了 开一辆特警车来
There's no fucking time. Bring in a SWAT van!
坚持住 兄弟 - 给我个盾牌 快
Hang in there, primo. - Give me a shield! Come on!
快啊
Hurry up!
走吧
Go.
快走
Let's go!
有我们呢 鲍比
We got you, Bobby.
你没事的 兄弟 你没事的
You're good, bro. You're good.
你得把枪交出来 亚伦
I need your weapon, Aaron.
拿着
Here.
法医
Forensics.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得拿走这件衣服
I have to take it.
我知道
I know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谁是布莱恩·莫泽
Who the hell is Brian Moser?
好
Okay.
一份古巴三明治 酱汁分开装
Medianoche with, uh, mojo sauce on the side.
给你 - 谢谢
There you go. - Thanks.
还好吧
You good?
很好
Yup.
摩根警探
Detective Morgan.
什么 他没事吧
What? Is he okay?
我们马上过去 - 怎么了
We'll be right there. - What is it?
是鲍比 他中枪了
It's Bobby. He's been shot.
我靠 那他… - 很严重
Oh, shit. Is he--? - It's bad.
斯宾塞一手策划了这一切
Spencer planned all of this.
我本可以阻止他
And I could have prevented it.
如果我没有对斯宾塞掉以轻心
If I hadn't taken my eye off Spencer,
鲍比就不会中枪
Bobby wouldn't have gotten shot.
他不在这里 长官 我们搜查了整座房♥子
He's not here, sir. We swept the whole house.
不会的 我儿子一定在这里
No. No. My son has to be here!
我们搜查了每个房♥间
We've swept every room.
再搜查一遍 必须找到我儿子
Sweep it again! We've got to find my fucking son!
剧集 | 嗜血法医:源罪(2024) | 导航列表